• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I call shenanigans (Where are the new shows?)

Started by WOTR, March 13, 2015, 11:53:13 PM

WOTR

I was lured to this sub board with promises of new shows entitled "midnight in the desert" and find that MV has just renamed old threads...  I had thought that perhaps Art was pre-recording some and that in a move reminiscent of the Sony hacking somebody had got hold of them and posted...

I suppose the count down is on, and that it is just a matter of time before this board fills up nightly with all new shows. ;D

puddintame

Yup, I agree.  Some of these old shows were apcray and some of the guests are dead.  So where are some ideas for new stuff?

I vote for Linda M.H.  She always delivers--perfectly.

paladin1991

Quote from: puddintame on March 14, 2015, 06:24:16 AM
Yup, I agree.  Some of these old shows were apcray and some of the guests are dead.  So where are some ideas for new stuff?

What is apcray?  Is that french?

the_peeve

If we are going to discuss Midnight in the Desert, can we have a thread discussing NEW guests we want to hear on the program?

PaulAtreides

LMH would be good.  Also, we've heard so much herein about George's hole, how about an update on Mel's hole?

DanTSX

HELL YEAH RECTAL CORE!8)

pate

[attachimg=1]I also noticed orange turnt to graen...  or was it graen to or-cha-glad...

either case, I call fowl!

I dammd coq piq's!