• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: chefist on October 01, 2016, 11:49:42 AM
I'm grilling Ribeyes today.  ;D

Now there you go!  I haven't even grilled ONE thing this summer.  Coast, I will take your advice and stop the Falkie shenanigans, and do some grilling this evening.  What else are you having Chefist?  What accompaniments? 

MAX

Quote from: chefist on October 01, 2016, 11:49:42 AM
I'm grilling Ribeyes today.  ;D

I'm doing NY strip with a pad of home made garlic herb butter

chefist

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 01, 2016, 11:56:04 AM
Now there you go!  I haven't even grilled ONE thing this summer.  Coast, I will take your advice and stop the Falkie shenanigans, and do some grilling this evening.  What else are you having Chefist?  What accompaniments?

Grilling onions, peppers and zucchini from the garden... fresh chimichuri from garden herbs... cooking over mesquite...

Have fun grilling!

Quote from: MAX on October 01, 2016, 11:58:26 AM
I'm doing NY strip with a pad of home made garlic herb butter

Sounds like you should have made a donation to Senda instead if buying that steak.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 01, 2016, 02:20:46 PM
Sounds like you should have made a donation to Senda instead if buying that steak.

He does need money for Aliencon.

He also needed a big Halloween serving tray that will never be used and that need was greater.

MAX

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 01, 2016, 02:20:46 PM

I can give some leftover garlic herb butter, he needs a change from the mayo.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 01, 2016, 12:09:55 AM
I have noticed that he has been filming places and things Kathy likes and finds a way to mention her in every video.

Good catch.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 01, 2016, 12:14:49 AM
Here's the link to the photo collection that the young George Senda photos came from:

http://www.lasfsinc.info/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=521&Itemid=70

Readers are reminded that these photos were taken before The Master's third-eye was opened, before he received his powerful gifts through an act of ignition.

Where are the pictures of Senda with Dr. Salk, Frank Sinatra and Bill Gates?

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 01, 2016, 03:29:32 PM
When is Senda's next C2C video?!?

It is reported to be next Friday.

I bet it will be about Halloween. Or kielbasi.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 01, 2016, 03:10:02 PM

It was an innocent game of "just the tip".
Then Senda took a step back and it was on like Donkey Kong.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 01, 2016, 02:26:11 PM
He does need money for Aliencon.

He also needed a big Halloween serving tray that will never be used and that need was greater.

The possibility of seeing falkie at alien con, has just floored me. I don't know if I'm ready to see him, it will almost be like seeing big foot & a unicorn .... a big heavy hybrid combination. Oh the humanity.

3OctaveFart

Michael-
Who is your guest tonight

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 01, 2016, 03:13:46 PM
Where are the pictures of Senda with Dr. Salk, Frank Sinatra and Bill Gates?

Then

Now

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Meatie Pie on October 01, 2016, 04:52:29 PM
Michael-
Who is your guest tonight

Mike Clelland is an avid outdoorsman, illustrator and UFO researcher. He has written extensively on the subject of alien abductions, synchronicities and owls. It was his first-hand experiences ​with these elusive events that have been the foundation for this research.

then after the break

Marshall Masters
he is a former CNN Science Features news producer, freelance writer, television analyst and the publisher of YOWUSA.COM. Since 1999, he has been researching earth changes and Nibiru

live at 7:30 pm pst 10:30 pm pst
http://tunein.com/radio/End-of-Days-Radio-s252245/

Quote from: username on October 01, 2016, 04:29:56 PM
The possibility of seeing falkie at alien con, has just floored me. I don't know if I'm ready to see him, it will almost be like seeing big foot & a unicorn .... a big heavy hybrid combination. Oh the humanity.

Just remember, he is only dangerous when his ears wiggle and he blows bubbles.
When that happens it means he is horny enough to fuck a moose so look out.

Quote from: username on October 01, 2016, 04:58:20 PM
Mike Clelland is an avid outdoorsman, illustrator and UFO researcher. He has written extensively on the subject of alien abductions, synchronicities and owls. It was his first-hand experiences ​with these elusive events that have been the foundation for this research.

then after the break

Marshall Masters
he is a former CNN Science Features news producer, freelance writer, television analyst and the publisher of YOWUSA.COM. Since 1999, he has been researching earth changes and Nibiru

live at 7:30 pm pst 10:30 pm pst
http://tunein.com/radio/End-of-Days-Radio-s252245/

Owls are an elusive event?

3OctaveFart

Thank you, Michael. Been busy the last several Saturdays but will tune in tonight.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 01, 2016, 12:09:55 AM
... I have noticed that he has been filming places and things Kathy likes...

He should stake out Blondie's Pizza, he could wolf down pie slices while he's waiting

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 01, 2016, 05:17:36 PM
Just remember, he is only dangerous when his ears wiggle and he blows bubbles.
When that happens it means he is horny enough to fuck a moose so look out.

Now this is good solid review , if this was Yelp I'd give it 5 stars

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Meatie Pie on October 01, 2016, 05:27:38 PM
Thank you, Michael. Been busy the last several Saturdays but will tune in tonight.

That's quite alright, there's always a lot going on for us on Saturday nights. I am excited to hear you'll be tuned in live.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 01, 2016, 05:20:31 PM
Owls are an elusive event?

I didn't finish copying and pasting his bio, I had to go run out for something.

Mike Clelland is an avid outdoorsman, illustrator and UFO researcher. He has written extensively on the subject of alien abductions, synchronicities and owls. It was his first-hand experiences with these elusive events that have been the foundation for this research.

Big Chicken

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 01, 2016, 03:10:02 PM

Whoa Nellie. Just brutal!

Big Chicken does not want to walk the path of 3rd eye opening enlightenment.

Quote from: username on October 01, 2016, 06:17:47 PM
I didn't finish copying and pasting his bio, I had to go run out for something.

Mike Clelland is an avid outdoorsman, illustrator and UFO researcher. He has written extensively on the subject of alien abductions, synchronicities and owls. It was his first-hand experiences with these elusive events that have been the foundation for this research.

That is what you posted before and it still places owls into the category of elusive events.

It is just a slightly awkwardly written bio.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 01, 2016, 06:26:42 PM
That is what you posted before and it still places owls into the category of elusive events.

It is just a slightly awkwardly written bio.

Lets find out what he means by that tonight

Quote from: username on October 01, 2016, 06:53:32 PM

Lets find out what he means by that tonight

I can not say that I have ever seen an owl in the wild, so who knows.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 01, 2016, 07:31:24 PM
I can not say that I have ever seen an owl in the wild, so who knows.

I've them twice, one outside of Walmart, years and years ago.. when I was young. I was waiting outside in the parking lot for my mom. She went in to buy some things and I stayed behind listening to the radio. As I sat there I watched an owl swoop down and attack the ever living shit, out of a cat. I felt bad for the poor cat. They're vicious flying bastards.

coaster

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 01, 2016, 11:41:28 AM
Thanks man.  I may have gilded the lily a bit with the home renovations, those have been put on hold the past couple of years due to the demands of raising kids.  How are things going for you Coast?
working. mom died, as you all know. taking care if dad now, demntia and the same jokes. the thought though, the story of rebuilding a car. stay on that. i was stuck on that idea forever but no one had enough time.
Quote from: paladin1991 on October 01, 2016, 11:38:39 AM
And, yet, here you are.  Bigger than shit.
kid...if you fucking knew. when do you stop playing fake cop? you were one of my faves here. fuck you. i'm bad now? what the fuck did i do to you. kiss my ass kiddo.