• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

chefist

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 01, 2016, 12:14:49 AM
Here's the link to the photo collection that the young George Senda photos came from:

http://www.lasfsinc.info/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=521&Itemid=70

Readers are reminded that these photos were taken before The Master's third-eye was opened, before he received his powerful gifts through an act of ignition.

No friendship....noted

paladin1991

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 30, 2016, 11:59:20 PM
That is from Westercon 1972. A scifi convention in Long beach, that was its 25th year.

Cosplay was sure different back in those days:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFe5m1YayMo

Here are a bunch more pictures, perhaps you can find another of Falkie:
http://www.lasfsinc.info/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=284&Itemid=514

Funny.  I wonder if its possible that I have crossed paths with the felcher and some event like that  con.  I used to attend those things when I was younger.

Yeah, paladin was a geek.

A homicidal geek.   

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 01, 2016, 01:19:45 AM
Funny.  I wonder if its possible that I have crossed paths with the felcher and some event like that  con.  I used to attend those things when I was younger.

Yeah, paladin was a geek.

A homicidal geek.

1972 was a bit too old for me, I was 9. But I attended a ton of comic cons in the eighties and nineties.
And I was not a geek, I AM a geek, and proud of it.

paladin1991

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 01, 2016, 01:26:04 AM
1972 was a bit too old for me, I was 9. But I attended a ton of comic cons in the eighties and nineties.
And I was not a geek, I AM a geek, and proud of it.

Yeah.  '72, I was 8 or 9 depending when that con went down.  The 80's were my time.  I liked the UFO gigs that would be held at various hotels around L.A.  Dudes would buy you drinks when they found out you were a Marine.  Then you help their wives/girlfriends pour their husband onto the couch of their rooms and......

Defwhale

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on September 30, 2016, 11:13:30 PM
The gas money "tradition" doesn't always apply as it's not a hard-and-fast rule where George is concerned any more...

Falkie is adrift far from his butlering roots.  The last in a line of trained butlers, he has turned his back on family tradition only to end up a beggar living in squalor.  It saddens but doesn't surprise that he is no longer heeding this proud and generous family custom.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 01, 2016, 12:09:55 AM
It is not a Safeway.

I have noticed that he has been filming places and things Kathy likes and finds a way to mention her in every video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0Wwk9g4nyQ

I noticed this store has the IlluminatI black and white checked floor.  I hear those are very good conductors for wire embedded cameras and microphones.

Ol Gerry, maybe suggest to your Master that he do some research on this, if you think of it.  Just looking out for the big guys best interest.

FRIENDSHIP

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on October 01, 2016, 04:26:21 AM
I noticed this store has the IlluminatI black and white checked floor.  I hear those are very good conductors for wire embedded cameras and microphones.

The nano quantam modules (NQM) version 2.0 were deployed. No wires required. As long as the methane levels don't get too high, they will continue the self-replication process. At least until they are frozen. They can't handle temperatures under 25 F.

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 01, 2016, 04:36:33 AM
The nano quantam modules (NQM) version 2.0 were deployed. No wires required. As long as the methane levels don't get too high, they will continue the self-replication process. At least until they are frozen. They can't handle temperatures under 25 F.

I don't think it gets that cold where Senda lives, so all systems should be good then.

I'll have more information, tools and applications available to me when the MV Special Edition Laptop arrives from Morrocco.  Until then, my resources are limited.

Quote from: brig on October 01, 2016, 04:52:43 AM
I don't think it gets that cold where Senda lives, so all systems should be good then.

I'll have more information, tools and applications available to me when the MV Special Edition Laptop arrives from Morrocco.  Until then, my resources are limited.

It does not quite get down to 25 degrees but it does get cold enough to give him a boner.

(Listen to Falkie Leaks, cold gives him a boner.)

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 01, 2016, 05:54:44 AM
It does not quite get down to 25 degrees but it does get cold enough to give him a boner.

(Listen to Falkie Leaks, cold gives him a boner.)

I have them all saved to an external hard drive to listen to later.  I've been so busy learning all these apps, I just haven't had time yet.

akwilly

Hey Falkie, I find your unboxing videos riveting. The way you present the products is so amazing that I am compelled to buy them. Hey big guy, here's a money making thought, have you considered BOXING up stuff in your mini castle and then lighting it on fire? Falkie, no one on YouTube's is doing that!

Lilith

Quote from: akwilly on October 01, 2016, 06:35:48 AM
Hey Falkie, I find your unboxing videos riveting. The way you present the products is so amazing that I am compelled to buy them. Hey big guy, here's a money making thought, have you considered BOXING up stuff in your mini castle and then lighting it on fire? Falkie, no one on YouTube's is doing that!

I agree.  The presentation of the cat food cans is like a patchwork quilt of rainbow colors and flavors.

akwilly

Quote from: brig on October 01, 2016, 06:42:03 AM
I agree.  The presentation of the cat food cans is like a patchwork quilt of rainbow colors and flavors.
thanks for making it gay brig :)

Quote from: akwilly on October 01, 2016, 06:35:48 AM

I just want to hear him say Lamb and Clam all day.

Hey Falkie,
                Our buddy Jason sent me a message for you. He has watched a few of yur recent videos and he thinks he might be able to help you be less of an "asshole".
   He saw you ramming your cart around Walmart and yelling at an employee "I MAKE VIDEOS FOR , IT IS WHAT I DO." and he saw that a Safeway employee confronted you for being kind of odd.

Jason told me to send you this older video and to go to just before 1:30 and see a way to deal with the people up your ass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DO3taOO-PM

As always, take care his legion.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 01, 2016, 07:46:36 AM
Hey Falkie,
                Our buddy Jason sent me a message for you. He has watched a few of yur recent videos and he thinks he might be able to help you be less of an "asshole".
   He saw you ramming your cart around Walmart and yelling at an employee "I MAKE VIDEOS FOR , IT IS WHAT I DO." and he saw that a Safeway employee confronted you for being kind of odd.

Jason told me to send you this older video and to go to just before 1:30 and see a way to deal with the people up your ass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DO3taOO-PM

As always, take care his legion.

Jason seems to be a very nice, polite, well-mannered man, but STFU!  This is a Jason C. production, not a Falkie production!  People ought to know better than to blindly meander into a Falkie video.  Not only will you likely be treated to a harsh, but fair warning, Falkie may complain to your superiors and have you fired over the transgression.  Then you would end up on welfare and might find yourself sniffing around churches for food vouchers, and making videos on Youtube, begging for money.  You have been warned, sir!

Hmm, I typed the word 'salad' into Falkie's channel search in hopes of finding a salad review.  Gerry, would you be so kind to request a salad review from Falks?  I know he has been showing us potato salads and whatnot, but I'm thinking more along the lines of a vegetable salad of some kind.  In fact, Falkie could turn salad reviews into a popular and novel Youtube topic.  Consider that salads are so diverse, lots of different ingredients, toppings, dressings, etc.  You know, I understand that Falkie's videos are "designed to make him me money" (tm), but the viewership just isn't going up for some reason.  I  think "What I bought at Safeway Tonight" (tm) just isn't making it to be honest.  But perhaps if he did salad reviews coupled with "What I Bought at the Safeway Produce Department" (tm), things would improve. Thanks Ger! 

P.S.  Consider this too:  Falkie went and flashed a Cinnabon in a recent video and we all know what that will do for poor 'ol Paladin's blood pressure.   Perhaps a nice garden salad review with a dedication to Paladin would help make amends.  We are all about keeping the peace around here.  Thanks again Ger!

Quote from: Meatie Pie on October 01, 2016, 09:40:05 AM

George looks stoned.

It's hard to imagine that Falkie couldn't pick up a girl at an event such as this. 

3OctaveFart

That's what I was thinking.

Anybody should be able to get laid at something like this.

Attendees are of the tacit acknowledgment that every one assembled is a fucking freak, so that's out of the way.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on October 01, 2016, 10:08:51 AM
That's what I was thinking.

Anybody should be able to get laid at something like this.

Attendees are of the tacit acknowledgment that every one assembled is a fucking freak, so that's out of the way.

Yes, everyone is in the same league.  Perhaps Falkie just needed a good wingman.  Knowing now that in just two short months from the time this photo was taken, Falkie was getting his keester tapped, it all seems the more tragic. 

coaster

The guy has not posted in months and you all still talk about him daily. If you don't like him, why dwell on him? He left, so you got what you wanted. Move on.

3OctaveFart

This board is centered around a fraud who left and is still talked about daily.

Quote from: coaster on October 01, 2016, 10:29:59 AM
The guy has not posted in months and you all still talk about him daily. If you don't like him, why dwell on him? He left, so you got what you wanted. Move on.

He has posted plenty of material, albeit through third parties mostly, but he is still around.  Some say they have seen him down at the BG Mall.  Have you went back several pages?  The leaks?  Have you listened to or watched his YT vids?  He mentions BG a lot.  OLG has been acting as intermediary...have you not noticed?  We have just been given a link to some pictures of Falkie, vintage 1972.  They give us some insight into the fascinating creature that is Falkie.  Bottom line, the  legend of Falkie cannot be denied and his return to HIS Musings Thread is inevitable, it is part of his legacy.  Asking us to "move on" and stop talking about Falkie is like asking us to never mention Elvis again. 

coaster

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 01, 2016, 11:11:51 AM
He has posted plenty of material, albeit through third parties mostly, but he is still around.  Some say they have seen him down at the BG Mall.  Have you went back several pages?  The leaks?  Have you listened to or watched his YT vids?  He mentions BG a lot.  OLG has been acting as intermediary...have you not noticed?  We have just been given a link to some pictures of Falkie, vintage 1972.  They give us some insight into the fascinating creature that is Falkie.  Bottom line, the  legend of Falkie cannot be denied and his return to HIS Musings Thread is inevitable, it is part of his legacy.  Asking us to "move on" and stop talking about Falkie is like asking us to never mention Elvis again.
consider finding some new hobbies.

Quote from: coaster on October 01, 2016, 11:17:17 AM
consider finding some new hobbies.

I cancelled cable two years ago,  I read.  I coach my kids' football team.  I spend time with my wife when I can.  I peruse YT in my pursuit to find good live material from my favorite musicians, and sometimes find new ones I like...my collection is nearing 1400 songs.  I have an old Ford truck I am restoring, and I live in an old house which I am renovating.  I also listen to very amusing podcasts and enjoy the boards and the company here on BG.  What hobbies would you suggest?

coaster

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 01, 2016, 11:27:55 AM
I cancelled cable two years ago,  I read.  I coach my kids' football team.  I spend time with my wife when I can.  I peruse YT in my pursuit to find good live material from my favorite musicians, and sometimes find new ones I like...my collection is nearing 1400 songs.  I have an old Ford truck I am restoring, and I live in an old house which I am renovating.  I also listen to very amusing podcasts and enjoy the boards and the company here on BG.  What hobbies would you suggest?
hmm. that actually sounds like quite a great list.

paladin1991

Quote from: coaster on October 01, 2016, 10:29:59 AM
And, yet, here you are.  Bigger than shit.

Quote from: coaster on October 01, 2016, 11:34:31 AM
hmm. that actually sounds like quite a great list.

Thanks man.  I may have gilded the lily a bit with the home renovations, those have been put on hold the past couple of years due to the demands of raising kids.  How are things going for you Coast?