• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

George (in his latest video) mentioned that ALIEN CON was sold out of the 3 day passes ????
Surely, someone of Falkie's stature and reputation SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY ANYTHING ! (as I am sure he will do a promo video for Alien Con !)
George, hell tell em who you are !!!!!!

Give Kathy (the physically and mentally disabled UGLY SAMSQUATCH) a hug and kiss from me !!

IF THAT DOES NOT VIOLATE THE COURT ORDER !!!!!!

Quote from: Sasha on September 28, 2016, 03:42:16 PM
Give Kathy (the physically and mentally disabled UGLY SAMSQUATCH) a hug and kiss from me !!

Even though she just filed for a restraining order because of domestic violence for the SECOND time, Kathy and Fatass will be back together before Halloween.   They are like a pair of sad winos meeting together in a fleabag motel room after getting kicked out of every other bar in town.  Once they, again, come to this sad realization that the other is as good as it's going to get, the days of wine and roses will rule again.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on September 28, 2016, 04:18:08 PM
Even though she just filed for a restraining order because of domestic violence for the SECOND time, Kathy and Fatass will be back together before Halloween.   They are like a pair of sad winos meeting together in a fleabag motel room after getting kicked out of every other bar in town.  Once they, again, come to this sad realization that the other is as good as it's going to get, the days of wine and roses will rule again.

Wait, what?

I know Kathy broke up with Senda, but she filed for a restraining order to??

It's hard to keep up with season 8 of Senda's world.

mikuthing01

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 28, 2016, 05:03:25 PM
Isn't there thread where you can dump these?

There is but everyone ignore it she he shit posts them in other threads so he can make money off (((youtube))) to buy dragon dildos

macavay

Quote from: weareharbinger on September 28, 2016, 05:02:09 PM
We are assuming control.
So In This MP3 he claims that a guy threw a brick at him and then the dog ripped the guy's arm off

We should find this guy who threw a brick at him and give him a fucking Prize or something

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on September 28, 2016, 04:18:08 PM
Once they, again, come to this sad realization that the other is as good as it's going to get, the days of Swine and roses will rule again.

FIFY

Big Chicken

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 28, 2016, 05:03:25 PM
Isn't there thread where you can dump these?

No doubt!  A 10 year old shouldn't be hanging around the Falkie thread in any event.

macavay

Quote from: Big Chicken on September 28, 2016, 05:12:43 PM
No doubt!  A 10 year old shouldn't be hanging around the Falkie thread in any event.

I'm 37

twiki

Quote from: Big Chicken on September 28, 2016, 05:24:13 PM
Oh.  The toy car and all.   Threw me off.   Sorry.

don't despair. his dick did twitch at the mention of 10 year olds.

macavay

macavay

Quote from: MAX on September 28, 2016, 05:55:10 PM
No one gives a fuck here , carry on
Nearly 100,000 people would disagree

mikuthing01

Quote from: MAX on September 28, 2016, 05:55:10 PM
c

No one gives a fuck here , carry on

He made his own containment thread but still shit posts in other threads because people ignore it

macavay

Quote from: mikuthing01 on September 28, 2016, 06:03:41 PM
He made his own containment thread but still shit posts in other threads because people ignore it

Shut up weeaboo trash

Big Chicken

Quote from: Macavay on September 28, 2016, 05:50:24 PM
Don't do it again

I, Big Chicken propose the following:

You create a 'Video's of My Little Red Toy Car Driving Around'  thread and post your stuff in there.
In return, I will, as you so crudely say
QuoteDon't do it again

This is the The General Musings of Falkie2013 thread and obviously should be treated as such.

I suspect a large portion of the  reasonable, perusers of this thread would greatly appreciate it,  if you took
this offer to heart.

MAX

Quote from: Macavay on September 28, 2016, 06:01:59 PM
Nearly 100,000 people would disagree

Not here dickwad try the Disney site or Disney Jr. Maybe you can find some new subs, PS you really are just another Ytube loser whoring out but damn at least try to be a little likeable.

macavay

I made this video for you guys you bitched and complained about the videos where I was interacting with kids because you assume that anybody who interacts with kids is a pedophile so I made a whole video where I didn't interact with anyone besides Park Rangers which I'll get Les video views because of it... you ungrateful jackasses I did this for you and this is how you repay me?

You disrespect me on the day of my daughter's wedding?

Big Chicken

Quote from: Macavay on September 28, 2016, 06:13:43 PM
I made this video for you guys you bitched and complained about the videos where I was interacting with kids because you assume that anybody who interacts with kids is a pedophile so I made a whole video where I didn't interact with anyone besides Park Rangers which I'll get Les video views because of it... you ungrateful jackasses I did this for you and this is how you repay me?

You disrespect me on the day of my daughter's wedding?

Oh.  You are from West Virginia then?

Quote from: Macavay on September 28, 2016, 01:54:14 PM

https://youtu.be/2v2vNmgypT0

Poor Falkie.

Everyone that did not give him money is to blame for him not getting a ticket. The world owes dim those donations.