• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

WhiteCrow

Quote from: vipjon on February 25, 2018, 09:13:07 AM
Im new here and this is my first post... I LOVE Heather! I know she's not Art, she's her own thing. And noone can tell me she doesn't have a voice of an angel! Im Jonathan in the Bronx. Are there any other MITD listeners here? Smog? Bear? And where the heck has JC Webster gone? Has he surfaced lately? Im seein alot of sinners here on the board! Lol

Welcome! This board is a mere shadow of what it once was. It has been finally dumbed down to my level.

In past few years  many opportunities were lost to be the best site for a wide variety of Broadcasters' participation and interaction with fans.

Praise and Love ALL..

We still have the two Georges

albrecht

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 25, 2018, 05:41:19 PM
Welcome! This board is a mere shadow of what it once was. So many opportunities were lost to be the best site for a wide variety of Broadcasters' participation and interaction with fans.

Praise and Love ALL..

We still have the two Georges
Syrett is pretty good. He listens to guests, and callers, and seems to be a good guy with his personal stories. It took me a while due to his Candaian mild-mannered NPR-esque voice but he is pretty good and growing on me.

whoozit

Quote from: vipjon on February 25, 2018, 09:13:07 AM
Im new here and this is my first post... I LOVE Heather! I know she's not Art, she's her own thing. And noone can tell me she doesn't have a voice of an angel! Im Jonathan in the Bronx. Are there any other MITD listeners here? Smog? Bear? And where the heck has JC Webster gone? Has he surfaced lately? Im seein alot of sinners here on the board! Lol
You do know she used to post here.  Next time you call her show ask her to give a big shoutout to BellGab.

vipjon

Quote from: anon on February 25, 2018, 11:56:24 AM
henlo, fren. this board will eat you alive. cheers.

Yes so i've heard lol

ItsTelly

...she's in Pahrump, most likely in Art's second double wide.  She was probably there all along during the stalker saga.

Ah, yes, I remember now...the double wides.  Always found it strange that Art lives in a doublewide given that he can clearly afford a house. I'm not sure why one would chose to live in a mobile home but then again I've never lived in one.  They must have their advantages.

Also, did they ever find the stalker?  Pahrump isn't that big a town and Art lives in the middle of nowhere.  A stalker would stick out like a sore thumb. I also recall Art saying he knew who the stalker was....so, it kind of strange that they haven't been caught.

As for Heather, it really depends on the guest.  Russell Targ show was good.  She does good open lines.  She lets caller ramble whereas Art would say get to the point or whats your question.  She'd be a lot better if she took more control.  I think she is too polite.

Telly

ItsTelly

In past few years  many opportunities were lost to be the best site for a wide variety of Broadcasters' participation and interaction with fans.

Well, I'm sure they lurk here.  I mean I would after all.  It would be cool for them to post and interact.  Yes, some Bellgabbers would be assholes but as long as they don't feed the tolls it would be OK.

Maybe they could try as an experiment...????

This forum's bad reputation is greatly exaggerated.

Telly

Asuka Langley

Quote from: ItsTelly on February 25, 2018, 10:34:03 PM
Always found it strange that Art lives in a doublewide given that he can clearly afford a house. I'm not sure why one would chose to live in a mobile home but then again I've never lived in one.  They must have their advantages.

Why buy a house when you can buy lap dances from ladyboys?

Also, did they ever find the stalker?  Pahrump isn't that big a town and Art lives in the middle of nowhere.  A stalker would stick out like a sore thumb. I also recall Art saying he knew who the stalker was....so, it kind of strange that they haven't been caught.

(((pure coincidence)))

She lets caller ramble whereas Art would say get to the point or whats your question

Art had a callers Wade don't she does not have the luxury of a kicking a caller off and moving on. When she runs out of callers she starts moping and complaining until one of her regulars calls in to save her ass from dead air.

Epaphroditus

Friday is typically the weakest for callers which is why open lines generally falls on that day , Tom Leykis just dropped live shows on Friday for that very reason and now does them on Thursday .

Any host asking for callers is really telling you they do not want your subject , Michael Savage whines more than anybody about no callers and he sits at the top of the ratings .

As for Heather and Bellgab , on her Feb 16 show a caller asked how she got the gig and to her credit she told the whole story even mentioning the forum without naming it along with giving a nod to some members here by name .

ItsOver

Quote from: ItsTelly on February 25, 2018, 10:34:03 PM

...Also, did they ever find the stalker?  Pahrump isn't that big a town and Art lives in the middle of nowhere.  A stalker would stick out like a sore thumb. I also recall Art saying he knew who the stalker was....so, it kind of strange that they haven't been caught...

vipjon

Quote from: Epaphroditus on February 26, 2018, 02:05:16 PM
Friday is typically the weakest for callers which is why open lines generally falls on that day , Tom Leykis just dropped live shows on Friday for that very reason and now does them on Thursday .

Any host asking for callers is really telling you they do not want your subject , Michael Savage whines more than anybody about no callers and he sits at the top of the ratings .

As for Heather and Bellgab , on her Feb 16 show a caller asked how she got the gig and to her credit she told the whole story even mentioning the forum without naming it along with giving a nod to some members here by name .

Thats why i joined!!!! I was listing to that show and said i need to join a forum i need interaction and need to be around people who listen to art or art and heather. I didnt know she was talking about Bell Gab but i know this is as official as it gets so looks like i picked the right one. My other online interaction is defending my political views on twitter...

GravitySucks

Quote from: vipjon on February 27, 2018, 12:16:40 AM
Thats why i joined!!!! I was listing to that show and said i need to join a forum i need interaction and need to be around people who listen to art or art and heather. I didnt know she was talking about Bell Gab but i know this is as official as it gets so looks like i picked the right one. My other online interaction is defending my political views on twitter...

Go listen to some of the okd gabcasts if you like Heather. She cohosted several before she became MITD producer. Then she called in once in September or October, 2015 as producer to discuss Leo Asshat and in January, 2016 after she had taken over. There is one with Art Bell for an entire show in September, 2016.

vipjon

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 27, 2018, 01:19:31 AM
Go listen to some of the okd gabcasts if you like Heather. She cohosted several before she became MITD producer. Then she called in once in September or October, 2015 as producer to discuss Leo Asshat and in January, 2016 after she had taken over. There is one with Art Bell for an entire show in September, 2016.

Thank You!!! I just downloaded Desert Bell Radio app and saw there are a few gab cast on there im gonna check for them after tonights show! Whatevers not up im sure its on youtube.

GravitySucks

Quote from: vipjon on February 27, 2018, 01:32:02 AM
Thank You!!! I just downloaded Desert Bell Radio app and saw there are a few gab cast on there im gonna check for them after tonights show! Whatevers not up im sure its on youtube.

Ufoship.com

It’s on itunes as well

vipjon

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 27, 2018, 01:38:09 AM
Ufoship.com

It’s on itunes as well

Thanks im really gettin into GabCast right now im listing to 30th of Oct. 2015! I saw your on this one Gravity! Pretty good stuff!

ItsOver

Quote from: vipjon on February 27, 2018, 12:56:33 PM
Thanks im really gettin into GabCast right now im listing to 30th of Oct. 2015! I saw your on this one Gravity! Pretty good stuff!
The GabCasts are usually pretty good, especially with MV.  I wish he'd start them up again.  It's been quite some time since the last one.  Praise MV.  ;)

Quote from: ItsOver on February 27, 2018, 01:02:53 PM
The GabCasts are usually pretty good, especially with MV.  I wish he'd start them up again.  It's been quite some time since the last one.  Praise MV.  ;)

Yeah, but the real MV, the one who talks about whose face he wants to shit on

TigerLily

Dogman stories tonight. Shows potential. Anyone know if the guest is any good?

And does anyone remember who the Bellgabster was who called in to Heather and told that great dogman story involving him and his brother when they were out hunting?

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on February 27, 2018, 05:58:01 PM
Dogman stories tonight. Shows potential. Anyone know if the guest is any good?

And does anyone remember who the Bellgabster was who called in to Heather and told that great dogman story involving him and his brother when they were out hunting?

SwordPoint?

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 27, 2018, 06:36:25 PM
SwordPoint?

That's right! Long gone from here. On tour, maybe?  If he was still around it would be fun to hear that story again.  Thanks, GS

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on February 27, 2018, 07:41:25 PM
That's right! Long gone from here. On tour, maybe?  If he was still around it would be fun to hear that story again.  Thanks, GS

Good pro-Trump guy! :)

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 27, 2018, 08:05:19 PM
Just sayin. Shouldn't you be hating him?

I have friends across the political spectrum. I think people are more than their politics. In your case, I'll make an exception

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on February 27, 2018, 08:17:37 PM
I have friends across the political spectrum. I think people are more than their politics. In your case, I'll make an exception

LOL! Yeah, I'm sure you do. Your friends range from corpocrat Dems to outright communists but I highly doubt you have any conservative friends that actually feel the same way about you. ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 27, 2018, 08:20:52 PM
LOL! Yeah, I'm sure you do. Your friends range from corpocrat Dems to outright communists but I highly doubt you have any conservative friends that actually feel the same way about you. ;D

She must be doing something right. She’s engaged to Elon Musk.

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 27, 2018, 08:20:52 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 27, 2018, 08:24:16 PM
She must be doing something right. She’s engaged to Elon Musk.

A primarily intellectually driven guy like him would lose interest in her after 2 minutes of conversation. Geniuses don't tend to date Manson family members. ;)

weeberwubber

Is this Heather? I haven't listened since a couple months after Art quit again. Is it Redacted or someone else filling in? I can find similarity in the voice a bit, I guess.

GravitySucks

Quote from: weeberwubber on February 27, 2018, 11:09:44 PM
Is this Heather? I haven't listened since a couple months after Art quit again. Is it Redacted or someone else filling in? I can find similarity in the voice a bit, I guess.

It’s her