• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

weeberwubber

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 27, 2018, 11:14:15 PM
It’s her

Thanks! Yep, she just said it. Maybe she has a cold. Wow is she talking fast. I can't listen.

TigerLily

She was seriously channeling Art for the first intro part which normally annoys me. But tonight I think it improved her delivery and [slightly] boosted the entertainment level. 

ww. I know what you mean about not sounding like Redacted. Listen to an old Gabcast after this. Very different. Maybe she has dropped her voice a register? And she shlurs her esshes, now. But those are the parts that remind me of Dave.

I enjoyed her haunted jail story and enjoying the guest so far. I like his "scientific" approach. Overall, maybe tonight won't suck

weeberwubber

I hope you enjoy the show! I did turn it off when I posted before. I'm trying to do paperwork while listening and she's just talking too fast, gotta pay too much attention. And the way she's enunciating words that begin with "p" into the mic was annoying me, haha. Gotta nitpick. I'll try another night.

Juan Cena

Heather's talking to a Dogman expert tonight. I don't think it's the same one that I asked if Dogman's ears were floppy or pointed, tho.

Sucks I have the flu and can barely talk.

PrairieGhost

This guy isn't even giving details. I'm done.

Juan Cena

Quote from: PrairieGhost on February 28, 2018, 12:17:35 AM
This guy isn't even giving details. I'm done.

Yeah, Heather’s gonna have to pull some teeth to get some details tonight.

TigerLily

Quote from: Juan Cena on February 28, 2018, 12:23:56 AM
Yeah, Heather’s gonna have to pull some teeth to get some details tonight.

Canines

AvDaBr

All this talk of how strong, powerful, and indestructible the dogmen are makes me very glad they don't exist.

WhiteCrow

Heather is doing the best with what she has at the moment.   This dude is out to sell episodes and she is trying to get him on topic.

Praise Art and Love ALL

vipjon

Tonights show is better then lastnight. Just wrote in if she reads it i gave a shout out to my new friends at BellGab!

Kolchak

Quote from: ItsOver on February 27, 2018, 01:02:53 PM
The GabCasts are usually pretty good, especially with MV.  I wish he'd start them up again.  It's been quite some time since the last one.  Praise MV.  ;)

I believe you mean the Gabcasts were usually pretty good.

They should change the name from midnight in the desert to awkward fake laughing and never ending cat stories in the desert...I couldn't take it anymore, cancelled subscription. Am I the only one who thinks listening to that show is painful???

Jackstar

Quote from: trustno1mulder on March 01, 2018, 11:52:40 PM
Am I the only one who thinks listening to that show is painful???

The rest of us are certain.

GravitySucks

They should change the name from midnight in the desert to awkward fake laughing and never ending cat stories in the desert...I couldn't take it anymore, cancelled subscription. Am I the only one who thinks listening to that show is painful???

Jonathan from the Bronx loves it. 

Asuka Langley

Moar like Art Bell's Festering Grudge in the Desert, he is keeping this train wreck rolling out of pure spite

vipjon

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 02, 2018, 12:02:40 AM
Jonathan from the Bronx loves it.

LOL yes i sure do! Really im into it. She came along way!

vipjon

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on March 02, 2018, 12:04:27 AM
Moar like Art Bell's Festering Grudge in the Desert, he is keeping this train wreck rolling out of pure spite

You seriously prefer C2C? Its an audio sleeping pill and a never ending commercial!

Robert

So, this Victor Camacho...legit, charlatan, deluded, or crazy?

vipjon

Quote from: Robert on March 02, 2018, 01:18:32 AM

I cant tell i tuned in a little late so didnt hear much yet. Gonna have to catch the first 2 hours tomorrow morning.

Corona Kitty

I think you know the answer.

PaulAtreides

Hey, I like cats.

vipjon

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on March 02, 2018, 11:21:13 AM
Sono neko ni wa ayy lmao ga iru!!! Mazushī neko!!!!!

This is because i said i didnt like anime isnt it? Lol whats it say? And why do they always look so seriously desperate? Your a cartoon its not that serious!

vipjon

Catching up on it now.... I don't know but im getting lost. Something about trading human sperm for corn.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: vipjon on March 02, 2018, 10:15:47 PM
This is because i said i didnt like anime isnt it? Lol whats it say? And why do they always look so seriously desperate? Your a cartoon its not that serious!

learn 2 moonspeak and ye shall know the truth kohai :3

vipjon

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on March 02, 2018, 10:52:53 PM
learn 2 moonspeak and ye shall know the truth kohai :3

Is this it? http://mangakakalot.com/chapter/dorobou_neko_ni_wa_nusumenai/chapter_1 I like the cat in the beginning with the wallet...i can handle this