• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Swishypants

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 30, 2017, 07:08:51 PM
Of course we're alreay been told anything that turned up regarding Hilary Clinton would simply be ''opposition research''. 

You know, that manipulation of the language thing again, with the fake media eager to carry the narrative.

"Proving me wrong" is now a PLOT!

Swishypants

Allow me to clarify; "opposition research" is not even a good manipulation. People see it for what it is. (A.K.A. challenging us on any level) They recoil from it. They may as well just come out and yell "AWWW YOU DON'T SAY THAT!" when they get their bullshit propositions shot-down. It's only a small cadre in this nation that is doing this shit. They fear PHYSICAL VIOLENCE above anything else. Usually that is not productive, but in their cases getting punched SQWA in the nose would solve the problem! We have Jr. High level Commies in this country.

Swishypants

Let me know when we revive the Phoenix Program. We know how to deal with Commies and it WORKS!

Swishypants

Oh, and GOD damn right it's Waffen SS shit! I don't give a fuck! It works and it stops Commies butt-cold!

Shit! I felt like Powers Boothe when I said that!  ;D

https://youtu.be/5Qc8jJ0TjSY

albrecht

Quote from: Swishypants on December 30, 2017, 08:23:54 PM
Let me know when we revive the Phoenix Program. We know how to deal with Commies and it WORKS!
You talking Nam or what is now called Nambia? Both were successful against the commies.  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on December 30, 2017, 08:34:59 PM
You talking Nam or what is now called Nambia? Both were successful against the commies.  :D

Don't encourage the autism.  ;)

Swishypants

Quote from: albrecht on December 30, 2017, 08:34:59 PM

I'm talking "APRIL FOOLS DAY MOTHERFUCKER!" executions, only in Beverly Hills and Massachusetts Mansions instead of mud huts, and all Universities. 

Swishypants

To beat the Commies, you have to be MORE brutal than they are. It's the only proven solution and everything else has been tried.  And we're real good at it!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 30, 2017, 04:37:45 PM
I don't know. I read somewhere that three-quarters of you rotten yanks are covered in fleas anyway, so just think of Trump as being de-loused.

Give us a break here. I’ve ridden crowded buses and the underground in London.  It’s clear that regular bathing  has yet to catch on in your country. 

Nice to hear from you SV.  How’s the carpet business?

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 30, 2017, 09:22:59 PM
Give us a break here. I’ve ridden crowded buses and the underground in London.  It’s clear that regular bathing  has yet to catch on in your country. 

Nice to hear from you SV.  How’s the carpet business?
Of course I have no idea who he really is but I never took him to be a carpet merchant. George Norry reminds me of one. His swarthy look and Levantine lineage, I guess. Interestingly I once got into a long, drunk conversation with some carpet dealers at a pub (Lamb & Flag) off Oxford St. Not sure how/why but there was some discussion about Turkey joining the EU at the time and, I guess, that's why I interjected.  Weird thing was (not really when you know how the Muslims and especially "royals" behave when they are in the UK or USA) that they were drinking and were against Turkey joining EU. Apparently joining would make the goods cheaper and ruin their business being able to buy cheaply and sell higher to European customers. I forget the arguments but do recall that they don't trust Greeks or Armenians. Haha. (Since ask any Greek or Armenian and you will hear the reverse claims about the other groups!)

Swishypants

Georch during the Iranian Revolution:

He said he was certain Barry Manalow wasn't gay.

Quote from: Swishypants on December 30, 2017, 08:17:05 PM
Allow me to clarify; "opposition research" is not even a good manipulation. People see it for what it is. (A.K.A. challenging us on any level) They recoil from it. They may as well just come out and yell "AWWW YOU DON'T SAY THAT!" when they get their bullshit propositions shot-down. It's only a small cadre in this nation that is doing this shit. They fear PHYSICAL VIOLENCE above anything else. Usually that is not productive, but in their cases getting punched SQWA in the nose would solve the problem! We have Jr. High level Commies in this country.

Well, half the country either agrees with them, or are so stupid they fall for the BS and vote for their candidates.  You read this thread, see for yourself

Swishypants

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 30, 2017, 09:50:10 PM
Well, half the country either agrees with them, or are so stupid they fall for the BS and vote for their candidates.  You read this thread, see for yourself

Their followers are all idiots and pussies! Chop the head off the snake and they will become instant KKK members; they're fabric is of an identical fiber.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 30, 2017, 06:12:46 PM
Do you have any idea of how tedious you are?  ???

Do you have any idea how played you have been?

Quote from: Swishypants on December 30, 2017, 09:51:41 PM
Their followers are all idiots and pussies! Chop the head off the snake and they will become instant KKK members; they're fabric is of an identical fiber.

In the meantime, we get eight years of an intentionally destructive Berok Obama, 10s of millions of undesirable immigrants who will forever change the country for the worse, and a massive debt at all levels of government that will very likely ultimately destroy it.

Pretty good for a bunch of what you accurately describe as Jr High level Marxists

Quote from: Swishypants on December 30, 2017, 08:17:05 PM
... We have Jr. High level Commies in this country.

Look at 'em.  A bunch of known liars tell them Trump is somehow unacceptable (in comparison to, say, Hilary Clinton and Berock Obama!), and off they go.

Not one person can tell us what Trump is even supposed to have done.  Doesn't matter, ''follow the money'' we are told.  What money?  Doesn't matter. 

Hey look, some intern on Trump's staff gave the ''ok'' hand sign in some group photo.  Hey, let's tell 'em that's proof the White House is in the clutches of Neo-Nazis.  That's the level these people are on.

Gd5150

Quote from: Swishypants on December 30, 2017, 09:49:41 PM
Georch during the Iranian Revolution:

He said he was certain Barry Manalow wasn't gay.

Showing his inquisitive child like side even in high school.

Dr. MD MD

Hey, have you guys heard about the new show coming out to compete with The X-Files?

Yeah, it's called The D-Files and will star Robert Mueller in the Mulder role and Hillary Clinton in the Scully role.

Each week they'll continue to search for the mysterious Russian collusion...for the fans!  :D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 30, 2017, 07:03:31 PM
No one does.  The fake news media and D-rats - whose few skills include excellence at manipulating the language to deceive -  can't even think of a believeable lie.  So they just leave it at ''Russia''... ''collusion'', and hope it fools a certain amount of dupes for as long as possible.

Do presidents get vetted? As far as I know, if you are in line for a government job, you get your background scrutinised to make sure national security isn't compromised. If you are elected, though, it looks like all that gets waived. Most of this is of his own making (firing Comey, not being transparent, automatically denying everything etc) and if he had nothing to hide even someone fairly dim could make this a propaganda victory. But he uses every opportunity he can to show he's rattled.

None of this bothers you, though. Even though you don't like him, you still can't conceive that he could be rash/stupid enough to be compromised. Or, more likely, you don't care; as long as the right side comes out on top.

GravitySucks

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 31, 2017, 03:06:57 AM
Do presidents get vetted? As far as I know, if you are in line for a government job, you get your background scrutinised to make sure national security isn't compromised. If you are elected, though, it looks like all that gets waived. Most of this is of his own making (firing Comey, not being transparent, automatically denying everything etc) and if he had nothing to hide even someone fairly dim could make this a propaganda victory. But he uses every opportunity he can to show he's rattled.

None of this bothers you, though. Even though you don't like him, you still can't conceive that he could be rash/stupid enough to be compromised. Or, more likely, you don't care; as long as the right side comes out on top.

Apparently not. Obama would never have been able to get a TS Code Word clearance as a private citizen. The drug use (pot/cocaine), the lying about his birthplace (he said he was born in Kenya to sell his books), his travel to Pakistan in the 80’s, his association with terrorists (Ayers/Dohrn)...

Not to mention any rumors...

Gd5150

Wow! I’ve already bought 10,000. Sure to double in value in the near future. Get yours before they’re gone. 😂😂😂

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 31, 2017, 03:06:57 AM

Is there an accusation in there somewhere, or just an attemp to justify a fishing expedition?  Are you sure it's me who doesn't mind, um, irregularity, as long as the right side comes out on top?

A year in and know one even knows what Trump is supposed to have done, and you think this - a special prosecutor - falls under the category of ''vetting''?  You want to go on record that every president not assigned a special prosecutor, with full authority to assume any vague acccusation from the opposition is true - the more unlikely the better - and spend well over a year looking into the background of every associate over their entire lives for some evidence of it, is not properly vetted?  It's certainly an interesting suggestion, I'll give you that.

Could it have only been as recently as a year ago when we were last told the only vetting required was done at the polls - and no, we had no business asking about the documents a person accumulates over a lifetime that most presidents release routinely.  No explanation necessary, although when pressed it turned out to ask was racist.

For the previous president we weren't even able to even view the documents establishing he was Constitutionally eligible to hold the position.  We were supposed to be content with the conflicting information and obvious forgeries that were put out.  But, you know, as long as the right side came out on top

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 31, 2017, 03:57:14 AM
Wow! I’ve already bought 10,000. Sure to double in value in the near future. Get yours before they’re gone. 😂😂😂

Oh, a shiney, sparkly thing just for Trumpers.  Tin plated zinc and worthless.  Sold by the Franklin Mint to suckers everywhere. 

Swishypants

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 31, 2017, 06:48:30 AM
Oh, a shiney, sparkly thing just for Trumpers.  Tin plated zinc and worthless.  Sold by the Franklin Mint to suckers everywhere.

You do realize your superior, shit-eating attitude is what fuels our victory with the people right? Keep going my-man! You're too old to change your spots and we thank you for that! Oppressive Hypocritical "became what they first hated" Hippies FTW! Your ideology is "the man" and Hardcore Nazi's are the "Rebels" now. The children love us!

Juan

Watergate? The break in occurred in June 1972, seven men were indicted in September 1972, and they were tried and convicted in January 1973. The Senate Watergate Committee began in Feb. 1973 and began public hearings in May 1973.

Compare that to Mueller’s investigation that has produced, in comparable time, only two convictions for lying to the FBI and the forced recusal of a number of FBI higher ups for apparent conflict of interest.

Swishypants

See! Even the Mexicans have become Nazi's! It's the "cool crowd!" We're expanding the definition to include everyone who isn't a dirty Hippie fuck! :)

https://youtu.be/YcjF7MN8oKI