• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of gnooryblows

Started by gnooryblows, December 17, 2016, 02:54:12 PM

JesusJuice

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 24, 2016, 11:13:14 PM
Whoa, I didn't even read the second half of this. Go fuck yourself bitch. You have no clue who you are fucking with if you try to do some shit to me.

I'm not doing anything. Don't even worry about me, homey. Just worry about Art's lawyer.

gnooryblows

All I have to say to anyone who wants to come after me is don't fuck with the homeless. We don't have records of where we are like other people do. Nobody can find us and we can do whatever the fuck we want. We're the one class of people that is literally above the law so don't fucking threaten me.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Roasting Porch Testicles On An Open Fire (Merry X-Mas, Fags) on December 24, 2016, 11:13:48 PM

It's both and honor and a privilege to suck Art Bell's dick. It's the only reason that I keep coming here.
(quoted for truthiness)

mikuthing01

Quote from: Roasting Porch Testicles On An Open Fire (Merry X-Mas, Fags) on December 24, 2016, 11:13:48 PM

It's both and honor and a privilege to suck Art Bell's dick. It's the only reason that I keep coming here.

You are lucky you are not a Noory fan you would have to unhinge your jaw

(12" of pure uncut egyptian cock)

Ciardelo

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 24, 2016, 11:15:50 PM
All I have to say to anyone who wants to come after me is don't fuck with the homeless. We don't have records of where we are like other people do. Nobody can find us and we can do whatever the fuck we want. We're the one class of people that is literally above the law so don't fucking threaten me.
(quoted for truthiness)

JesusJuice

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 24, 2016, 11:15:50 PM

Art is Jewish and so is his lawyer. Those people will pull over just to pick up a penny on the side of the road. You're fucked!

Ciardelo

Quote from: momijithing~awoo on December 24, 2016, 11:16:14 PM
You are lucky you are not a Noory fan you would have to unhinge your jaw

(12" of pure uncut egyptian cock)
eh, ewe. Not going to quote that shit.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 24, 2016, 11:16:51 PM
(quoted for truthiness)

Yeah don't fucking threaten me, that's all. I'm not threatening anybody but don't fucking threaten me, period. I'm mentally ill anyway nobody wants a piece of this.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Roasting Porch Testicles On An Open Fire (Merry X-Mas, Fags) on December 24, 2016, 11:17:42 PM

Art is Jewish and so is his lawyer. Those people will pull over just to pick up a penny on the side of the road. You're fucked!

I have lived in the woods and eaten the flesh of fucking living animals you don't even know the type of person you are threatening

Ciardelo

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 24, 2016, 10:49:48 PM
DELETE thread please

EDITED -
I tried to delete this thread because i remember what faggots people on this board are, but I was too late.
"Faggots?" You say that like there is something wrong with that.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 24, 2016, 11:19:49 PM
"Faggots?" You say that like there is something wrong with that.

It means you're weak and backwards

Ciardelo

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 24, 2016, 11:19:21 PM
I have lived in the woods and eaten the flesh of fucking living animals you don't even know the type of person you are threatening
Have you ever tried the "long pig" of the islands? The Spam?

gnooryblows

You people are all so cucked. You worship someone you don't even know like a superhuman god. Pathetic. Omfg excuse me for asking a serious question about your beloved master.

Ciardelo

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 24, 2016, 11:24:13 PM
You people are all so cucked. You worship someone you don't even know like a superhuman god. Pathetic. Omfg excuse me for asking a serious question about your beloved master.
So, uh, you like the long pig?

ItsOver

Well, yeah, there's always that but worshipping Jorch is a close second.

gnooryblows

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 24, 2016, 11:24:13 PM

Some of us would like to be discerning with the voices we listen to, you know? Ever hear of disinformation? Ever hear of Operation Mockingbird? Ever hear of Hal Turner? Ever hear of COINTELPRO? Not always is the person on the radio being genuine. Excuse the shit out of me for having a discerning ear, tardcunts

gnooryblows

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 24, 2016, 11:30:15 PM
Ouch. Words hurt man.

Not as much as it hurts me to know there are people like you out there who probably get off watching negros bang their wives

Ciardelo

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 24, 2016, 11:31:37 PM
Not as much as it hurts me to know there are people like you out there who probably get off watching negros bang their wives
huh? Whatchu talkin' 'bout Willis?

gnooryblows

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 24, 2016, 11:41:42 PM
huh? Whatchu talkin' 'bout Willis?

Talking about when you let your wife put you in handcuffs and chain you to the radiator while you watch Leroy nail her with his 12 inch cock. Talking about how hard this makes you and how it's the only way you can actually get an erection and ejaculate. It's very sad. It's very disturbing to me personally, you fucking cuck.

comaphobe

William Cooper thought everybody was co-intel. He even threw a high decibel screaming tantrum on a caller on his show one time.

He hated networks, ads, sponsors, and anyone who was either a host or a guest on commercial radio. I think he hated everybody equally. He talked down to Jones and Maxwell, and don't remember him ever having anything good to say about Art Bell or his show. Even Jones praises Art as a pioneer even though he's not into the paranormal stuff, he respectfully acknowledges it's significance. Cooper was just mean.

I am not sure what happened to Cooper with the raid that day, but he was senile as fuck and had no temper. That couldn't have made things any better on the day of his shootout.

He claimed to have known a lot about everything and everyone. I can appreciate A Pale Horse, but I don't think he was a prophet, just angry and bitter at the establishment that he used to be a part of.

Maybe Bill was a Mason and was exiled from a lodge at some point. The guy was bitter. If you questioned him, he got pissed off like a monster.

I have more sympathy for somebody like Randy Weaver.

Who gives a fuck if Art is a Freemason.

gnooryblows

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 24, 2016, 11:43:17 PM

I am mentally ill, I've been diagnosed with every mental illness and disease under the sun except for autism, which is a disease of disgusting people who should be systemically euthanized by our government. I don't support big government, but I support it for that one purpose, euthanizing autistics.

Dr. MD MD

Ah! Here it is. A Very Bellgab Christmas.  :D

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 24, 2016, 11:45:33 PM
I am mentally ill, I've been diagnosed with every mental illness and disease under the sun except for autism, which is a disease of disgusting people who should be systemically euthanized by our government. I don't support big government, but I support it for that one purpose, euthanizing autistics.

Where's your family and do they know you are out on the street?  How do you have access to the internet?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 24, 2016, 11:47:27 PM
Ah! Here it is. A Very Bellgab Christmas.  :D

Well, Doc, since Jorch is unavailable this Christmas, somebody's got to look out for the homeless, lonely and mentally ill.  Bellgab is here for them. ;D