• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: GOP swamp. on December 16, 2017, 06:43:14 PM

Prove what negative? I asked why you thought Flynn might lie to the FBI about something Trump says was legal. What possible reason would he lie?

Like I said, Clinton was an albatross. But for all his campaigning to drain the swamp, he's sure made sure he's ignored his spending on our dime, as too has his cabinet. Every time he flies to his golf courses where he wouldn't have time to play golf remember, it runs up at least 3 million of our dollars. You think the foreign leaders who stay there, stay for free? And what do you think they might get in return?

Yup, Donald ran for office in order to make a killing on greens fees. 

I included a video in my last post that answers your question but Flynn was being overly cagey because he sensed that he was being played.  You, I or anyone under those circumstances might make the same mistake.

Quote from: Spy on December 16, 2017, 03:45:59 PM
Thanks for sharing that with us.

Why are you telling us this?

So you'd feel like throwing up.  Looks like I succeeded!!!   ;D ;D ;D

Seriously dude, you need to get laid.  Get a finely-toned 60 year old.  She can teach you the ropes.  Or maybe you can get someone your age if there's a trailer park nearby. Be sure you both get tested before intercourse just to be on the safe side.

Don Rickles would be proud of me. :)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 16, 2017, 07:20:35 PM

Seriously dude, you need to get laid.  Get a finely-toned 60 year old.  She can teach you the ropes.  Or maybe you can get someone your age if there's a trailer park nearby. Be sure you both get tested before intercourse just to be on the safe side.

Maybe, but I’m betting most just think you’re a dirty old man who talks a good game.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 16, 2017, 07:20:35 PM

I can appreciate the setup. ;)

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 16, 2017, 07:28:30 PM

Maybe, but I’m betting most just think you’re a dirty old man who talks a good game.

It's always THIS GUY! The one that shows moral outrage while we treat tragic shit flippantly that turns out to be the real deal sick fuck-O!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on December 16, 2017, 07:39:05 PM
It's always THIS GUY! The one that shows moral outrage while we treat tragic shit flippantly that turns out to be the real deal sick fuck-O!

Wait a minute, when last we heard from you weren’t you talking about jerking off.  That may be a compulsion of yours but it’s hardly a tragedy.  I prefer having sex with a loving female and not depending on auto erotic fantasy for gratification. 

Why doesn’t one of you start a thread for those who don’t get laid much so they talk about it on line?

GOP swamp.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 16, 2017, 06:56:27 PM
Do I really have to bring you up to date.  Flynn was ensnared by the anti-Trump FBI agent fired from the Mueller probe.  A federal judge has taken control of Flynn’s case.   Open the below link if you dare to expose yourself to the latest revelations about how the FBI set Flynn and Trump up.  (Yeah I know it’s FN but you didn’t hear this anywhere else did you?)   Trump tends to be loyal to people he trusts and is not quick to through them under the bus.  Given Obama’s firing and open contempt for Flynn (and Visa versa) because Flynn was critical of OBama, I would have put more trust in Flynn than Comey and at this point in time it looks like his judgement was correct.  If Flynn was a security risk, why didn’t Obama pull his security clearance. 

We’ll see how this plays out.  In the meantime, why don’t you consider an alternative view on the matter to broaden your horizons.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/04/fbi-agent-fired-from-russia-probe-oversaw-flynn-interviews-changed-comey-memos-on-clinton-charges.html[/font]

Fox News!!! AKA Trump news! You sir are a deluded idiot. Trump fired Comey because of the "Russia thing". And the agent who was fired wasn't the one who 'ensnared' the duplicitous Flynn. Flynn was thrown under the bus by Trump and co and that is why Flynn will now tell the Mueller team anything they wish to know. Obama fired Flynn; Warned Trump to not hire him, Trump ignored him and Yates the then DAG who said he was a blackmail risk. The WH ignored that too, and then and only then asked him to resign because the WaPo did the story on his links to Russia. Trump has incriminated himself since then by saying he was fired for lying to the FBI and Pence. The problem with that is Flynn continued to be employed by Trump weeks after the lying Trump said he'd done. But its okay, its all above board.  ::)

4chan mole

Too much 'support the pedos' talk on your board. Too many pedos posting their crap here.
That's why your board is held in deep disrespect on other boards.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: GOP swamp. on December 16, 2017, 08:06:18 PM

Fox News!!! AKA Trump news! You sir are a deluded idiot. Trump fired Comey because of the "Russia thing". And the agent who was fired wasn't the one who 'ensnared' the duplicitous Flynn. Flynn was thrown under the bus by Trump and co and that is why Flynn will now tell the Mueller team anything they wish to know. Obama fired Flynn; Warned Trump to not hire him, Trump ignored him and Yates the then DAG who said he was a blackmail risk. The WH ignored that too, and then and only then asked him to resign because the WaPo did the story on his links to Russia. Trump has incriminated himself since then by saying he was fired for lying to the FBI and Pence. The problem with that is Flynn continued to be employed by Trump weeks after the lying Trump said he'd done. But its okay, its all above board.  ::)

Like I said, we’ll see but you won’t be around for me to rub your nose in it.  You’re a guest pussy.

GOP swamp.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 16, 2017, 07:18:59 PM

Yup, Donald ran for office in order to make a killing on greens fees. 

I included a video in my last post that answers your question but Flynn was being overly cagey because he sensed that he was being played.  You, I or anyone under those circumstances might make the same mistake.

You're too much! Flynn to his credit is recognized as one of the top, if not THE top American military intelligence officer in recent history, Friend and foe alike acknowledge that. The idea that he would make a mistake when he helped write the book on interrogation is absurd.

As for green fees, yeah, why not. Trump doubled the membership to $200000 at Mar a Lago when he took office. The golf cart fees to the secret service have so far been costed at $60000 that we pay for every time he's there, not to mention all the surrounding disruption.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 4chan mole on December 16, 2017, 08:07:33 PM
Too much 'support the pedos' talk on your board. Too many pedos posting their crap here.
That's why your board is held in deep disrespect on other boards.

So that’s what this is.  Someone by the name of Miester didn’t put you up to this did they.  I thought I recognized his hysterical blather.  So it’s it’s a 4chan circle jerk is I t. I know where to find you.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: GOP swamp. on December 16, 2017, 08:13:57 PM

You're too much! Flynn to his credit is recognized as one of the top, if not THE top American military intelligence officer in recent history, Friend and foe alike acknowledge that. The idea that he would make a mistake when he helped write the book on interrogation is absurd.

As for green fees, yeah, why not. Trump doubled the membership to $200000 at Mar a Lago when he took office. The golf cart fees to the secret service have so far been costed at $60000 that we pay for every time he's there, not to mention all the surrounding disruption.

What was the fee before he raised it and what is your source for this information?

albrecht

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 16, 2017, 08:25:53 PM

He'll be gone by next Christmas.
I thought the latest talking point was that we will all be gone by Christmas, this? The whole North Korea and Russia and Jerusalem stuff, and don't forget the 'warming', due to Trump. Get with the program.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 16, 2017, 08:25:53 PM

He'll be gone by next Christmas.

Oh, goody! That's when the people will take things into their own hands and start hunting Democrats the way you're all hunting Republicans or any conservatives now.  ;)

GD is my bitch

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 16, 2017, 08:24:07 PM

What was the fee before he raised it and what is your source for this information?

Membership was $1000000 before he took office...Easy math 2X $100000 is $200000... ::)

http://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/money-and-power/a9606/mar-a-lago-facts/

Donald Trump has [/font][/size]spent 25 days[/font][/size] as president at [/font][/size]Mar-a-Lago[/font][/size], the 128-room mansion in Palm Beach that he bought in 1985 and later turned into a private club. The initiation fee rose from $100,000 to $200,000 earlier this year, but the particulars of membership are still mostly shrouded in mystery, as are the identities of most of the members themselves.[/font][/size]

[/font][/size]
http://www.businessinsider.com/mar-a-lago-doubles-membership-fee-to-200000-2017-1

It just got more expensive to share a resort with the president.[/size][/color]
The Trump Organization's premiere Florida property, The Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, has doubled its initiation fee for new members to $200,000, according to CNBC sources. [/size][/color]
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-resort/trumps-mar-a-lago-resort-hikes-membership-fees-to-200000-idUSKBN1592NW[/size][/color]

[/size][/color]

[/size][/color]

GravitySucks

Quote from: GD is my bitch on December 16, 2017, 08:37:14 PM

Membership was $1000000 before he took office...Easy math 2X $100000 is $200000... ::)

http://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/money-and-power/a9606/mar-a-lago-facts/

Donald Trump has [/font][/size]spent 25 days[/font][/size] as president at [/font][/size]Mar-a-Lago[/font][/size], the 128-room mansion in Palm Beach that he bought in 1985 and later turned into a private club. The initiation fee rose from $100,000 to $200,000 earlier this year, but the particulars of membership are still mostly shrouded in mystery, as are the identities of most of the members themselves.[/font][/size]

[/font][/size]
http://www.businessinsider.com/mar-a-lago-doubles-membership-fee-to-200000-2017-1

The Trump Organization's premiere Florida property, The Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, has doubled its initiation fee for new members to $200,000, according to CNBC sources. [/size][/color]
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-resort/trumps-mar-a-lago-resort-hikes-membership-fees-to-200000-idUSKBN1592NW[/size][/color]

[/size][/color]

[/size][/color]

Here is the article from back in 2012 when he lowered the fees from 200k to 100k. All he did was raise them back once the market would bear it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2082755/Initiation-fees-Trumps-exclusive-Mar-A-Lago-club-drop-200-000-JUST-100-000.html

Repent Sinners

Quote from: albrecht on December 16, 2017, 08:34:32 PM
I thought the latest talking point was that we will all be gone by Christmas, this? The whole North Korea and Russia and Jerusalem stuff, and don't forget the 'warming', due to Trump. Get with the program.  ;)

The Rapture Index now stands at 187.   This is just two end time cohesive indicators away from the all time high of 189.   

Behold, I come quickly    Rev 3.11

GOP swamp.

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 16, 2017, 08:41:46 PM

Here is the article from back in 2012 when he lowered the fees from 200k to 100k. All he did was raise them back once the market would bear it. he could profit from being POTUS

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2082755/Initiation-fees-Trumps-exclusive-Mar-A-Lago-club-drop-200-000-JUST-100-000.html

FIFY.  ;D

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2017, 08:35:39 PM

Oh, goody! That's when the people will take things into their own hands and start hunting Democrats the way you're all hunting Republicans or any conservatives now.  ;)
Hey, I'm bipartisan, har, har. I'm just stating the facts. Unless he does some seriously illegal (even more illegal) stuff to save his ass, it will be going down.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 16, 2017, 08:57:00 PM
Hey, I'm bipartisan, har, har. I'm just stating the facts. Unless he does some seriously illegal (even more illegal) stuff to save his ass, it will be going down.

Not buying it. It's just more spin. Here's the thing. The payback to liberals for what they did to this country is coming whether that happens or not...and as usual it's gonna be a bitch.  ;)

4chan mole

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 16, 2017, 08:57:00 PM
I like the way you think. Very intuitive.

Dr MD dumb cock sucker

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2017, 09:01:48 PM

Not buying it. It's just more spin. Here's the thing. The payback to liberals for what they did to this country is coming whether that happens or not...and as usual it's gonna be a bitch.  ;)

So if you're right, you think the 60+% will stand by and let that happen? Of course they will.  ::)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: GD is my bitch on December 16, 2017, 08:37:14 PM

Donald Trump has spent 25 days[/font][/size] as president at Mar-a-Lago[/font][/size], the 128-room mansion in Palm Beach that he bought in 1985 and later turned into a private club. The initiation fee rose from $100,000 to $200,000 earlier this year, but the particulars of membership are still mostly shrouded in mystery, as are the identities of most of the members themselves.[/font][/size]

[/font][/size]

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-resort/trumps-mar-a-lago-resort-hikes-membership-fees-to-200000-idUSKBN1592NW[/size][/color

Did you notice the word “reportedly” in the article?  How many times have reports regarding Trump turned out to be specious or total bullshit in the past year?  There are enough legitimate criticisms of Trump without having to invent stuff.  You and others who eagerly and unquestioningly swallow this shit are saps.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dr MD dumb cock sucker on December 16, 2017, 09:07:33 PM

So if you're right, you think the 60+% will stand by and let that happen? Of course they will.  ::)

Only 3% of the population made the American revolution happen. ;)

GOP swamp.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 16, 2017, 09:08:23 PM

While club members [/font][/size]reportedly[/font][/size] used to pay a $100,000 initiation fee, that fee [/font][/size]increased[/font][/size] to $200,000 on January 1, following Trump's November election victory. The annual dues are $14,000, and there's an annual food minimum of $2,000. It's been a lucrative investment for Trump, who [/font][/size]made[/font][/size] $15.6 million from the club in 2014.[/font][/size]

[/font][/size]
Did you notice the word “reportedly?” How many times have reports regarding Trump turned out to be specious or total bullshit in the past year?  There are enough legitimate criticisms of Trump without having to invent stuff.  You and others who eagerly and unquestioningly swallow this shit are saps.[/font][/size]

[/font][/size]

[/font][/size]

Don't believe it then, makes no difference to me. Its Trump's balance sheet that gets bigger, not yours or mine.

http://fortune.com/2017/01/25/donald-trump-mar-a-lago-fee/

http://www.miamiherald.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/carl-hiaasen/article129282074.html

Here's one you will believe. ;D

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/26/trumps-mar-lago-doubles-initiation-fee-to-200k.html

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 16, 2017, 07:47:22 PM

Wait a minute, when last we heard from you weren’t you talking about jerking off.  That may be a compulsion of yours but it’s hardly a tragedy.  I prefer having sex with a loving female and not depending on auto erotic fantasy for gratification. 

Why doesn’t one of you start a thread for those who don’t get laid much so they talk about it on line?

Let me guess, you're also an evangelist! 15 year old hookers and blow story coming from this guys corner soon!

Dr MD dumb cock sucker

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2017, 09:12:57 PM

Only 3% of the population made the American revolution happen. ;)

You're a moron. Remember what happened with the 'American Spring'? Hardly anyone turned up on that occasion.