• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The most-obviously mentally ill guests

Started by GuerrillaUnReal, December 25, 2010, 12:30:12 PM

b_dubb

What about Robert David Steele? Not sure if he's been on Coast. He's a little full of himself. And I'm not entirely sure he isn't completely full of shit

b_dubb

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on November 06, 2014, 12:26:16 PM
3 names=full of shit
That's an excellent point. I endorse your equation.

What are some other examples?

Richard c Hoagland
Sean david Morton
John b Welles

Quote from: b_dubb on November 06, 2014, 12:30:24 PM
That's an excellent point. I endorse your equation.

What are some other examples?

Richard c Hoagland
Sean david Morton
John b Welles

Gordon Michael Scallion

albrecht

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 06, 2014, 01:04:35 PM
setaO nhoJ divaD
:) :) :)
Since I notice we all keep mentioning only men, I will add (again, I forget if I previously mentioned her) a certain Dr. Wendy Lockwood and her theories of Atlantis, Hollow Earth, fairies, and Mr.Shasta (and many other things as I recall.) Even Art is taken aback but her theories and jumps. To make the show even better Mr.Fidget appears in it. A wild show and she is outright nuts. But a fun show to (re)listen too.

Juan Cena

Quote from: albrecht on November 06, 2014, 02:59:45 PM
:) :) :)
Since I notice we all keep mentioning only men, I will add (again, I forget if I previously mentioned her) a certain Dr. Wendy Lockwood and her theories of Atlantis, Hollow Earth, fairies, and Mr.Shasta (and many other things as I recall.) Even Art is taken aback but her theories and jumps. To make the show even better Mr.Fidget appears in it. A wild show and she is outright nuts. But a fun show to (re)listen too.

Was she the one that said people from Atlantis were blue-skinned? I'm pretty sure that she ripped that one off from Marvel comics. (L Ron Hubbard would have been proud of her)

albrecht

Quote from: Juan Cena on November 13, 2014, 05:25:49 PM
Was she the one that said people from Atlantis were blue-skinned? I'm pretty sure that she ripped that one off from Marvel comics. (L Ron Hubbard would have been proud of her)
I think so. Havent relistened in a while and her theories and subject jumping was so remarkable that I dont recall all. But the "blue atlantians" rings a bell from somewhere. Art was having a fun time during show also. Basically calling her out as crazy but letting her talk and asking good questions. And then the whole Fidget thing and random people on payphone was hilarious. AB at his best. Crazy guest and letting callers move show weird directions.

auggie

Hoagland with out doubt one of the worst. Another Art Bell  vermin. Funny how after Phillip Plait ripped Hoagland on his Bad Astronomy web site. Phillip hasn't been on Coast since.

expat

I believe Phil Plait has declined invitations to appear. Something about "I don't appear on radio shows that have arrogant liars as science advisers."

Quote from: expat on November 14, 2014, 08:55:38 AM
I believe Phil Plait has declined invitations to appear. Something about "I don't appear on radio shows that have arrogant liars as science advisers."
Said the kettle to the pot......

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on November 14, 2014, 03:58:59 PM
Said the kettle to the pot......

Arrogance is acceptable, if distasteful, if you actually have credentials, put in all the hard work, and know what you're talking about.

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on November 14, 2014, 04:02:06 PM
Arrogance is acceptable, if distasteful, if you actually have credentials, put in all the hard work, and know what you're talking about.
Oops, I got that backwards! I've got learn to slow down a bit when reading, I thought I read Hoagland said he refused to appear...In that case, I hereby officially retract said inference to cookware!

sydtron

Donna Good Higbee. Spontaneous Human Invisibility.  That show was insaine!
Also. Right now on U7. Steven Gibbs. A guy who sells time travel machines. This was an early show as evident by the Talk Radio Network adverts.  But you can tell Art is trying to make it a good interview.  Guy says. uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. A lot and  is genrally a weirdo.

Lt.Uhura

In radio it's usually not too hard to tell if a guest has a mental disorder.  Without a visual however, there is always the possibility they're not as crazy as they sound.  They might be a clever trickster selling their secret knowledge, tongue firmly planted in their cheek.  A trickster would be wise enough not to allow themselves to be exposed on camera with subsequent postings to the Internet.

Case in point, David Icke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV8smP-8FE0

FallenSeraph

Quote from: b_dubb on July 26, 2014, 06:49:06 PM
Mr Fidget

Apologies for my ignorance here (and frequently everywhere, I'll say it), but who is Mr. Fidget? I've been gone for a while. I ask this question in a non-confrontational manner. Is he Mel from Mel's Hole?

sassyartist1

Maurice Cotterrell (if it's not spelled correctly, who really cares and I am a perfectionist when it comes to spelling, syntax and punctuation). Nothing M.C. says makes any sense! Ian is too logical and educated to attempt an actual dialogue with M.C. Naturally, George thinks M.C. is brilliant (Snoory can't spell brilliant, for starters...). During those teeth-grinding shows, one can practically hear George's rug flopping up and down, as he nods his head in agreement. At least Icke and Lear are articulate and Dames? He has to astrally project per remote viewing, as Earth's atmosphere isn't large enough to contain his ego. Poor Ed. His record stands at Zero. Not one prediction has come to pass. Kill shot, shmill shot. In full disclosure, I haven't listened to any George shows in years so correct me if I'm wrong about Dames' predictions - I only listen to C2C on the weekends if it's a good host now that Wells is gone. Btw, 999 : great avatar!

Oh my word, just listened to Sunday's C2C with Knappy; second hour he had on a person called Suzy Hansen. Seriously deluded "experiencer" - seriously deluded. As mentally ill as the McCanns (the British parents who accidentally killed their kid (Maddie) whilst on holiday in Portugal, and then made a career/fortune covering it up (to quote a YouTube comment).

Like the McCanns, Suzy Hansen has a book to sell. Dear lordy that's going to be one stinky book.

henge0stone

Michael Horn, Just read his posts here and you'll understand.

albrecht

Quote from: henge0stone on August 17, 2015, 03:29:30 PM
Not so sure. I get more of a money-making scam or even cult-leader like vibe from him. I'm not sure he really believes his, well Meier's, theory totally or make money/recruit members to the cult. Then again, maybe he is a true believer?

Centurion40

Yeah, he's moving up the list, quickly.

Mulvaney

I have generally thought that Meier and Horn were more cynical than mentally ill.   But Andrew D. Basiago seems to qualify following his recent appearance on MITD. 

Centurion40

Quote from: Mulvaney on August 19, 2015, 05:09:01 PM
I have generally thought that Meier and Horn were more cynical than mentally ill.   But Andrew D. Basiago seems to qualify following his recent appearance on MITD.

Yeah, listening to him now. He might be right about Trump, but everything else is schizophrenic fantasy.

AppealPlay

Quote from: Darkdowndeep on June 21, 2015, 03:24:25 AM
Aaron C Donahue

Ed Dames' old protégée turned Luciferarian?  He certainly has the delusions of grandeur part.  Man, Art should bring that creep back on for another interview.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on August 21, 2015, 11:44:45 AM
Ed Dames' old protégée turned Luciferarian?  He certainly has the delusions of grandeur part.  Man, Art should bring that creep back on for another interview.
He probably was recruited by Major Head Games himself.

On an unrelated note, I wonder if the title of this thread should be changed to "The most-obviously SANE guests". Wait. No. That would be one short thread, baby.

BTW...here's a REAL Luciferian and his manservant/controller lurking by the window:

AppealPlay

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 25, 2010, 12:30:12 PM
Dallas Thompson - This show was a favorite around here. This was the fitness guru who got into a horrific car crash suffering massive head trauma and then decided he was going to fly a one-man helicopter into the center of the earth at the hole in the North Pole. The story was so insane that it led to a classic show with Art even wondering on air who booked this guy.

Yes!  That guy was a total nut.  I'd love to have an update on him.

Uncle Duke

Elaine, Art's Bigfoot guest from last week, deserves at least honorable mention in this category.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 13, 2015, 01:30:07 PM
Elaine, Art's Bigfoot guest from last week, deserves at least honorable mention in this category.
Hmmm. Maybe but she didn't go "full on" and stuck with subject of Bigfeet. I think to get her on this board she would've needed to go more on Bigfeet and link it with Atlantis, the Bloodmoons, Annuanakis, UFOs, a vast government/Vatican cover-up and raising your special universal "vibrations" -that are now "confirmed" due to Quantum Mechanics.