• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Please pray for WhiteCrow.

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 12, 2018, 11:04:10 PM

Lilith

Quote from: username on December 30, 2018, 02:09:10 AM
I sure hope white crow doesn't mind that I put him in the 2019 celebrity death pool list.

I'm sure he'll feel very Honored.

Lilith

Quote from: Big Chicken on December 30, 2018, 07:55:55 AM
The Big Chicken is considering reaching out to the famous Pastor Butch and asking him to pray for White Crow.

Of course the Big Chicken will do so personally on this beautiful Sunday.

Thank You for taking time out of your ministry, to work your magic on behalf of WhiteCrow, Pastor Big Chicken!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Big Chicken on December 30, 2018, 07:55:55 AM
The Big Chicken is considering reaching out to the famous Pastor Butch and asking him to pray for White Crow.

Of course the Big Chicken will do so personally on this beautiful Sunday.

WOTR

So what's the story?  Did crow survive the holiday season?

*Painting titled " women in a crow boat at new year sunrise."

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WOTR on January 02, 2019, 03:27:04 AM
So what's the story?  Did crow survive the holiday season?

He was unconscious through the holiday at last check.  However, on a happier note, I'm told the family did manage to open gifts around him in the ICU, so that's a plus.

Mrs. Crow presents the beloved Parsley for Mr. Crow's enjoyment.

Lilith

I hear he's nothing but skin and bone.

Metron2267

Oh btw...he's baaaaack...on Ellgab... :-\

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 05, 2019, 11:45:23 AM
Oh btw...he's baaaaack...on Ellgab... :-\

... and here too! I can't thank you all on (B)ellgab, enough for your love and support.

Especially Lee, brig, Heather, George Noory, George Senda, Keith and Dave, Jason Callen, Nancy, Lasha, Michael Decon and many others.."If not for you"

this song is for YOU

Hoodies for all! Hope Faith Love.

https://youtu.be/pJsfzu_B464

Metron2267

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 05, 2019, 05:42:16 PM
... and here too! I can't thank you all on (B)ellgab, enough for your love and support.

Especially Lee, brig, Heather, George Noory, George Senda, Keith and Dave, Jason Callen, Nancy, Lasha, Michael Decon and many others.."If not for you"

this song is for YOU

Hoodies for all! Hope Faith Love.

https://youtu.be/pJsfzu_B464

Welcome back strange bird, long time no crow! ;D

paladin1991

Quote from: Liberace! on December 20, 2018, 07:17:26 PM
Why are women off the table as people who are eligible to be "put down?"

I like my women on a table.  On a couch.  On the hood of a car.  on the way to church.

Jojo

Corona Kitty

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 10, 2019, 02:52:29 PM
I like my women on a table.  On a couch.  On the hood of a car.  on the way to church.

Last time this guy got laid was back in 98.

Jojo

Quote from: username on February 03, 2019, 01:16:12 PM
Last time this guy got laid was back in 98.
Well this year he's going for 99!  Two pre-scheduled dates with his honey every week... Bless her heart.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: 14 on February 03, 2019, 01:26:48 PM
Well this year he's going for 99!  Two pre-scheduled dates with his honey every week... Bless her heart.

Fuck him.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: 14 on February 03, 2019, 01:08:15 PM
What is White Crow's status?

If he were dead, would you be able to tell the difference?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 18, 2018, 02:24:59 AM
Whatchya baking?  I have an oven full of peppernuts.  I am making these old Danish ones tonight (with the ammonia!)

and have the dough for these newer German-stye ones chilling for tomorrow morning

https://www.chowhound.com/recipes/pfeffernusse-german-spice-cookies-29086

I made both last year and they were popular.  The spiced sugar on the German ones gives you a nice hit of raw spice unlike anything else I've tasted.  The Danish ones taste just like somebody's grandma's cookies, which is just what I wanted.

Your baking posts are inspiring. How did your Xmas baking turn out? I was inspired to make some Pfeffernusse this last weekend. I know they are out of season but I was busy when they were in season. I tried this recipe and they turned out good, and the consistency, well, it's kind of like a culinary time machine, eh?

https://www.geniuskitchen.com/recipe/pfeffernusse-german-pepper-nut-cookies-79103

Next week I'm going to try a frosted pfeffernusse recipe with these spices:

Cinnamon
Allspice
Cloves
Coriander
Star Anise
Ginger
Mace
Cardamom
Nutmeg

I was holding back because I didn't want to buy mace for just one recipe but my curiosity finally got the best of me so I bought it.

The first recipe is so flavorful I can't imagine constructing a gingerbread house without throwing in all those spices first.

Roswells, Art

Also, WhiteCrow still isn't better yet?! This is bullshit! You know how much time I've wasted praying for him? He better pull through or he'll wish he was dead!

Metron2267

Quote from: Roswells, Art on February 18, 2019, 04:24:37 PM
Also, WhiteCrow still isn't better yet?! This is bullshit! You know how much time I've wasted praying for him? He better pull through or he'll wish he was dead!

He's posting a bit on Ellgab:

whoozit

All I know is I prayed to White Crow and he didn’t bring me any Christmas presents.  :'(

Quote from: whoozit on February 18, 2019, 07:02:34 PM
All I know is I prayed to White Crow and he didn’t bring me any Christmas presents.  :'(

On your deathbed you shall receive total consciousness via the White Crow.   So you have that going for you............................

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 18, 2019, 06:57:50 PM
He's posting a bit on Ellgab:

Yep, that's the Whitecrow I remember. Asking everyone else to pay for something he wants to watch.

Such a weird troll. It's hard to believe everyone gave him their address. I didn't though he used several methods to make me cough up my info.

chefist

Quote from: Roswells, Art on February 18, 2019, 07:44:18 PM
Yep, that's the Whitecrow I remember. Asking everyone else to pay for something he wants to watch.

Such a weird troll. It's hard to believe everyone gave him their address. I didn't though he used several methods to make me cough up my info.

Did you give him your mailing address? Like so many others...