• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Where is John Lear?

Started by BattyBrooke, April 24, 2015, 09:31:39 PM

Quote from: Morgus on November 13, 2015, 04:10:51 PM
Yeah it was a last minute thing, but they promised Lear will be on soon.
Art should book Lear very soon, might be his last chance to have him as a guest, even for one hour?
I'm kind of sad this will probably not happen now. Not a fan of John's crazy 911 rambling, but it would have been a nice bookend to a weird life.

DanTSX

LOL I love me some John Lear

could never figure out if John Lear is one of the most mentally ill guests or one of the best trolls in history.

Juan Cena

Quote from: PseudoSentience on December 27, 2015, 09:00:32 AM
could never figure out if John Lear is one of the most mentally ill guests or one of the best trolls in history.

Yes.

Corona Kitty

Lear is illusive,  he agreed to be on my show then no showed or contacted me ever again.  I don't know what that means but it's fine.

johnlear

Quote from: username on January 03, 2016, 06:09:32 PM
Lear is illusive,  he agreed to be on my show then no showed or contacted me ever again.  I don't know what that means but it's fine.

Sorry if I no showed. Also, I don't  have a very good memory so if you didn't call
me the day before and remind me I could  have forgotten.

Email me again johnlear@cox.net and we will set up another one.

All the best,

John Lear

johnlear

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on June 28, 2015, 02:59:56 AM
John Lear's dad must be spinning in his grave every time this asshole opens his mouth these days. I used to enjoy John's appearances, but that 9/11 crap skeeves me out. I would be happy if Art had him back on with some open lines.

What 9/11 crap skeeves you out? I can go over it again on Dr. J tonight if you want me to.

John

Morgus

John Lear, it was great to hear you again on Jimmy Church's show last week after a long absence.
I hope you are doing better healthwise now.
Maybe you can be a guest with George Knapp on one of his Sunday night c2cam shows in the near future, please? :)

johnlear

Quote from: Morgus on May 18, 2016, 04:02:42 PM
John Lear, it was great to hear you again on Jimmy Church's show last week after a long absence.
I hope you are doing better healthwise now.
Maybe you can be a guest with George Knapp on one of his Sunday night c2cam shows in the near future, please? :)

Hello Morgus,

George calls when he runs out of talent.

chefist

Quote from: johnlear on May 18, 2016, 04:20:39 PM

Hello Morgus,

George calls when he runs out of talent.

Hi John

I still love that 15 minute "disclosure" segment you did way back when with Art... it's a classic...I never expected the Jackie Gleason connection...

Be well.

John Lear is an example of what happens when parents can't spank their kids.

136 or 142

Quote from: henge0stone on November 04, 2015, 07:20:21 PM
I liked John Lear in 92-94 when he was just talking about UfOs but my god he went off his rocker. I think one earlier post I actually said he had 'credibility' but I was basing that solely on the 92 and 93 shows. I didn't realize that he came back in 06 with soul harvesters on the moon and every planet is habitable and NASA lied about it.  ???
He really is crazier than Hoagland, at least Hoagland understands the basic nature of our solar system and of course anyone who latches onto 9.11 truther garbage is just an asshole.

Still he was pretty fun to listen to in 06 with his crazy Alien capturing our souls through a relay on the moon or whatever, but at the same time you have to wonder if he was going senile. It seemed to only get worse and worse.

My favorite was when he did a joint appearance with Richard C Hoagland and even Hoagland said to him something like "A lot of the stuff your claiming as fact based on what you say you heard from other people is something that I think only a naive person would believe."

Yorkshire pud

Where is John Lear?

Out of is fucking mind.

starrmtn001

Quote from: PseudoSentience on December 27, 2015, 09:00:32 AM
Awesome username, PseudoSentience.  I love it!

analog kid

Quote from: chefist on May 18, 2016, 04:23:43 PM
Hi John

I still love that 15 minute "disclosure" segment you did way back when with Art... it's a classic...I never expected the Jackie Gleason connection...

Be well.

I enjoy listening to all of Lear's interviews with Art, to this day.