• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Where is John Lear?

Started by BattyBrooke, April 24, 2015, 09:31:39 PM

BattyBrooke

I was listening to an old Art Bell show with John Lear, and in it he stated it'd be his last interview. He said (at the time) he was in his 60's and had moved into a cabin to live a private simple life. Since then, his wiki was removed however, I did find this:http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1468214/pg6?disclaimer=1

Morgus

John Lear is back now, he has appeared to be interviewed on several shows recently including on Dark Matter Network's Dr. J show just last week!
I hope Art Bell can have John Lear as one of his first guests on his new show starting in July.

BattyBrooke

Quote from: Morgus on April 24, 2015, 11:39:00 PM
John Lear is back now, he has appeared to be interviewed on several shows recently including on Dark Matter Network's Dr. J show just last week!
I hope Art Bell can have John Lear as one of his first guests on his new show starting in July.

Wow. That is fantastic! When listening to his last interview with Art, wherein he saidvhe'd never ever do another interview and was moving to a remote area, it seemed so final. I wonder what coaxed him out! Either way, it's great news. Thank you for your answer!

SaucyRossy

John Lear is easily my favorite bat shit crazy guest ever.

nextgen.fm

Quote from: SaucyRossy on April 29, 2015, 11:20:02 PM
John Lear is easily my favorite bat shit crazy guest ever.

:D  He's one of my favs

I remember waking up in middle of night once and turning on radio and he was talking about deep underground sea bases

Surmo

For some reason every time he was on with Art it always  seemed surreal and scary. Dont know if it was  his tone of voice or matter of fact delivery.  Only afterward, when I could think about it, did I realize he was batshit crazy. But always entertaining!

SaucyRossy

Johns most recent interview. Listening to it now. Hoping for lots of talk about cities on Venus and shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIQqnjHlG3I

albrecht

Quote from: SaucyRossy on May 01, 2015, 01:59:04 AM
Johns most recent interview. Listening to it now. Hoping for lots of talk about cities on Venus and shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIQqnjHlG3I
Good Lord, isn't Solaris Blueraven the witch who thinks RUSH (the band) and the CIA are targeting her for MKUltra-like mind control experiments and electronic (and other) harassment? I can't wait to listen to HER with John Lear! That should be an amazingly bizarre show....thanks for posting.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: albrecht on May 02, 2015, 10:31:48 AM
Good Lord, isn't Solaris Blueraven the witch who thinks RUSH (the band) and the CIA are targeting her for MKUltra-like mind control experiments and electronic (and other) harassment? I can't wait to listen to HER with John Lear! That should be an amazingly bizarre show....thanks for posting.
Yeah I don't know who she is but she sounds like she's on a heavy dose of lithium and cigarettes.

Juan

What do you mean "thinks?"

Morgus

Solaris BlueRaven hosts her radio show "HyperSpace" live on the Dark Matter Network, Tue nights at 5-7pm PT
John Lear was indeed a guest with her recently.

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on May 02, 2015, 04:12:22 PM
Solaris BlueRaven hosts her radio show "HyperSpace" live on the Dark Matter Network, Tue nights at 5-7pm PT
John Lear was indeed a guest with her recently.
Thanks, I'm going to listen because her seemingly real belief that RUSH/CIA is "after" her, along with the John Lennon was killed by Stephen King guy, is one of the most crazy/interesting things I've heard on the radio. Because they both seem to believe it so much and are consistently logical in the crazy theory (as opposed to the usual conspiracy theorist who change story or add-on to it, the self-fulfilling rationale to their beliefs is amazing to listen too.) Sort of surprised she has a regular show, can keep a schedule, with the manipulation involved  ;), heading to the studio and a RUSH song come on the classic rock station could really throw a spanner in the works!

albrecht

An interesting interview. Lear was awesome, as always, with his theories, stories, and speculations! Interestingly, Solaris Blueraven, who I've only heard with regard to RUSH/CIA stuff, sounded relatively sane during most of it. I hope Lear will be on with Art in the new show, he has expanded his theories quite amazingly, though the stuff with regard to MH flight(s) and Zionism were an interesting twist, and with regard to the various alien races (who aren't actually alien, I guess :o)

John Lear's dad must be spinning in his grave every time this asshole opens his mouth these days. I used to enjoy John's appearances, but that 9/11 crap skeeves me out. I would be happy if Art had him back on with some open lines.

Morgus

John Lear is George Knapp's guest tonite on c2c

Quote from: Morgus on June 28, 2015, 03:32:06 AM
John Lear is George Knapp's guest tonite on c2c

Holy poop, that sounds awesome! 

I love John Lear. Yeah he's a loon but he's a fun harmless loon who has some good thoughts and is enjoyable to listen to. It was extremely interesting to listen to an expert pilot's take on 9/11. He's probably in my top five guests all-time.

Jackstar

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on June 28, 2015, 03:37:02 AM
Yeah he's a loon

What are the lunatic things this lunatic believes?

Quote from: Jackstar on June 28, 2015, 03:41:56 AM
What are the lunatic things this lunatic believes?

I'm not calling Lear a lunatic by any means. Obviously the man is sane with the life he's led and the things he's accomplished in life. But he has made some far out claims. Soul collectors on the moon? Holograms on 9/11? The moon landings were faked yet we have military bases on the moon?

With that said, I find about half of what he says so plausible its frightening. And I find half so ridiculous that its very entertaining.

His Lazar stuff is extremely interesting.

Jackstar

Maybe all that was lunacy a decade ago. I would love to hear him talk about the weather now.

John Lear is worse than Hoagland.  I can't say enough bad things about that man, but I won't because I know I'm probably in the minority.

henge0stone

I liked John Lear in 92-94 when he was just talking about UfOs but my god he went off his rocker. I think one earlier post I actually said he had 'credibility' but I was basing that solely on the 92 and 93 shows. I didn't realize that he came back in 06 with soul harvesters on the moon and every planet is habitable and NASA lied about it.  ???
He really is crazier than Hoagland, at least Hoagland understands the basic nature of our solar system and of course anyone who latches onto 9.11 truther garbage is just an asshole.

Still he was pretty fun to listen to in 06 with his crazy Alien capturing our souls through a relay on the moon or whatever, but at the same time you have to wonder if he was going senile. It seemed to only get worse and worse.

Juan

You'd have issues, too, if your wife was stolen by Batman.

henge0stone

Quote from: Juan on November 04, 2015, 07:45:31 PM

With Lear its possible he actually said this

Just Me

Lear always made this disclaimer after opinionating.

" Good till midnight "

So anything he said was only good till midnight and whatever he said after midnight was his new opinion.

Lears been in bad health last few years and may have had some toes or a foot chopped off. I noticed in his guest appearance he's not as sharp as he used to be and says the same stuff.

Since he's CIA and friends with his bud John Alexander who also is CIA, no tellin what is true or not.

That Solarus Blueraven, she talks like she's on crack, speed, meth and blow, all at the same time. Man she can blast off with jibber jabber.

Lear still lives in Vegas

Art

Quote from: Juan on November 04, 2015, 07:45:31 PM

Apparently she kept the Lear surname?

Morgus

I see John Lear is scheduled to be Dr. J's guest tonight on his show on the Dark Matter Network just before Art's show, from 7-9pm PT.
John should be booked for Art's show too since he is apparently available now...

ziznak

Quote from: Morgus on November 12, 2015, 05:03:53 PM
I see John Lear is scheduled to be Dr. J's guest tonight on his show on the Dark Matter Network just before Art's show, from 7-9pm PT.
John should be booked for Art's show too since he is apparently available now...
If he's doing Dr gay ahem... sorry (not that there's anything wrong with that!).  If he's doing dr. jay's show then I don't see how he can't do Art's. 

Ciardelo

Quote from: ziznak on November 13, 2015, 08:53:57 AM
If he's doing Dr gay ahem... sorry (not that there's anything wrong with that!).  If he's doing dr. jay's show then I don't see how he can't do Art's.
He was a noshow for Dr. J. purportedly due to health issues.

ziznak

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 13, 2015, 09:24:37 AM
ah man... too many classhic guests are dead!!

I'd kill to hear Al beilek again.  Although he had a few strokes before he died and was having a hard time speaking the last documented interview's that I've heard.

Morgus

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 13, 2015, 09:24:37 AM
Yeah it was a last minute thing, but they promised Lear will be on soon.
Art should book Lear very soon, might be his last chance to have him as a guest, even for one hour?