• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on August 21, 2019, 12:12:28 PM
Tribute?  But, but Jorch and Tommee need their quality time off, together!  Come on, get real! ;) ;D

Men In Black homage?  Johnny Cash tribute band? Wanna-be Roy Orbisons?

DanTSX

Quote from: albrecht on August 20, 2019, 08:04:55 PM
Ha! I do recall Art cutting off someone ("Green" somebody guest) with some wild UFO or etc tales but mainly because he accused Ted Kennedy of making comments about wanting to molest his underage daughter. I actually thought "this actually is the first thing the guy said that seems credible."

Ted Kennedy getting all Pervy is the believable part.

The sad part is that Art was jealous

DanTSX

Quote from: albrecht on August 21, 2019, 07:12:48 PM

What a couple of mutants

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on August 21, 2019, 07:12:48 PM
Does the wall paint say Orge?  Did they mean Ogre?  Let's ask JLH or Pamela Anderson!  His voice mutates when he talks to a female.  I guess it's nice to raise your voice a little in courtesy to ladies.  A little.

Jojo

Quote from: MyEye on August 21, 2019, 03:26:59 PM
I occasionally listen to Noory’s opening comments just to hear him flub his words.  No fail; he does every time.  I figure if he would ever go through a show intro without botching something, it would be time to immediately put your end-times plan into effect.  I tune to another station after the intro and haven’t heard a fool show in a very long time.  Does he still lamely recite poetry?
Absolutely.  Before the 2nd break lately:

Panty Model References

There shouldn't have been any.
                                                 But there have been so many.
                                                 One has an outie,
                                                 The other has an in-ny.

They all have had surgical augmentation,
                                                 Affairs,
                                                 And are anorexically skinny.

A doughnut for breakfast,
                                                 Coffee the rest of the day,
                                                 Never mind triglycerides,
                                                 At least they have dinner, yay!

albrecht

Quote from: DanTSX on August 21, 2019, 07:29:59 PM

Ted Kennedy getting all Pervy is the believable part.

The sad part is that Art was jealous
Dude, it is a bit scary. Not casting aspersions but.... 

Adjusting sprinklers due to bill issues and this damn heat wave and listening to "1998-08-03" and Felecia (sp?) calls in. 12 years old girl from Minnesota calls in and wants autograph because "her uncle listens."  Art says "You are going to have to communicate with me privately." An epic show otherwise (Efiogn Sam who knows the new Christ in Nigeria and RCH, and possibly Art,  is planning a trip there.)

Dateline

Quote from: ItsOver on August 21, 2019, 12:12:28 PM
Tribute?  But, but Jorch and Tommee need their quality time off, together!  Come on, get real! ;)  ;D
, img width=350 height=215]https://contactinthedesert.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/coast-to-coast-tom-george.jpg[/img]

The conversation:  "Ya Know, I did not get a panty model this week, but as I always try to sell those lonely suckers, "You are never alon
e."

I have my handy fist, and I am my own best friend, Jack."

This Pharmacist Ben conspiracy with Jorch and Coast needs to be shut down. It's clearly an illegal operation in violation of FCC and FTC regulations, a 3 hour long infomercial every week on a nationally aired radio show under the guise that Pharmacist Ben is just a regular guest offering advice on nutrition. Every radio station these days survives on paid programming but every one I've heard other than Coast follows the law and discloses the programming is paid for by the sponsor and the station doesn't endorse anything heard on the show.

George and Tommy are such greasy sleazeballs.

I was reading last night about the Nazi Rudolph Hess who had been Hitler's second in command. He took it upon himself in 1941 to teach himself how to fly in order to make a secret mission to England to broker a peace deal. He crashed his plane and the British had to deal with him, he was a kook, they put him in prison where he remained until he died in 1987 at age 93 in Spandau Prison. Hitler was of course incensed when he heard about all this and knowing Hess was a kook who believed in the occult, as did other Nazi bigwigs like Himmler, threw every witch, fortune teller, astrologer, psychic in Germany in jail or concentration camp. Best idea Hitler ever had, maybe the only good idea he ever had.

uh, what's this stuff about 'panty models'? has George talked about panty models on the show?  Panty model sounds like some perv thing from the 50's where amateur photographers would hire models to pose in underwear.

AvDaBr

Riveting radio- some huckster pretending to communicate with passed souls and relaying it to the dupes calling in.  George tried to hurry the huckster after the first call, saying the phone lines were filled.  So concerned was George for his callers that the first call taken in the last half hour was a few seconds before 4:47.

expat

That prize idiot Mike Bara gets a segment next week to plug his atrocious book about the Bermuda Triangle. I can hardly not wait.

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on August 21, 2019, 11:52:40 PM
This Pharmacist Ben conspiracy with Jorch and Coast needs to be shut down. It's clearly an illegal operation in violation of FCC and FTC regulations, a 3 hour long infomercial every week on a nationally aired radio show under the guise that Pharmacist Ben is just a regular guest offering advice on nutrition. Every radio station these days survives on paid programming but every one I've heard other than Coast follows the law and discloses the programming is paid for by the sponsor and the station doesn't endorse anything heard on the show.

George and Tommy are such greasy sleazeballs.
There used to be a poster on here that complained about this continuously.  I guess Doc Wallet must have airdropped a load of Tangy Tangerine on him.

DanTSX

>:(
Quote from: CronkitesGhost on August 22, 2019, 12:09:39 AM
uh, what's this stuff about 'panty models'? has George talked about panty models on the show?  Panty model sounds like some perv thing from the 50's where amateur photographers would hire models to pose in underwear.

They still do that... ;D

DanTSX

Quote from: albrecht on August 21, 2019, 09:27:12 PM
Dude, it is a bit scary. Not casting aspersions but.... 

Adjusting sprinklers due to bill issues and this damn heat wave and listening to "1998-08-03" and Felecia (sp?) calls in. 12 years old girl from Minnesota calls in and wants autograph because "her uncle listens."  Art says "You are going to have to communicate with me privately." An epic show otherwise (Efiogn Sam who knows the new Christ in Nigeria and RCH, and possibly Art,  is planning a trip there.)

Ramona II was like 16 when Art married her

Dateline

Quote from: DanTSX on August 22, 2019, 10:51:09 AM
>:(
They still do that... ;D

Secret hobby of Norry, he loves to break out that Brownie camera and shoot!  Smmile!

Jojo

Traditionally, women had to bare all or close to it, doing quite a bit of "modeling", before they would be hired as actors.

I couldn't find room on a collage maker to fit all of the panty models Snorge has paid attention to.  Not sure how many collages it would take, really. 

Jojo

These are just honorary mentions, women mentioned usually in groups or mis-speaks.

Jojo

Jojo

And the dregs, some honorary mentions, ranging from a mere misspeak (Longor) to vast generalizations (Victoria's Secret models).

Jojo

And, to top it ALL off, Snorge publically declares that his wife is NOT BEAUTIFUL:

07/31/2017  Hour 3 Minute 10 approximately.

Snorge had just finished saying he desired a cave woman to sneak up behind him.

Guest: "A cave-, eh, I mean, it would, they, you know, you have a beautiful wife, George."

Snorge:  "No, I don't."

Just wow.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on August 22, 2019, 12:09:39 AM
13 individuals and 14 generalities answer your question.  It took 4 collages to fill all the panty models that Snorge has fawned over since around 2013.

Dateline

Really, Norry your pantie model fetish makes you extremely unattractive to a woman of substance.

Quote from: Dateline on August 21, 2019, 09:43:37 PM
The conversation:  "Ya Know, I did not get a panty model this week, but as I always try to sell those lonely suckers, "You are never alon
e."

I have my handy fist, and I am my own best friend, Jack."

I was thinking the fist was a code to Tommy, about what they were going to do after the show... in the darkest time of night...

George became very animated talking to the medium. He declared that all the phone lines were lit up, exclaiming: "this is amazing!" Does that mean on most nights callers are few? Are Cornelius, Thomas, Barry, Joe, and that guy on Long Island waiting beside their phones every night for that call from Tommy?

I don't like having to see pictures of half-dressed woman here. I think there is a little old lesbian on this thread. Tired of having to scroll through stupid long posts about everything other than the bad radio host skills of Jorch. Although the funny gems are worth it. When I used to view this thread at the library, I often would have to shove my sleeve in my mouth to muffle the laughter. It didn't always work.

Jojo

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on August 22, 2019, 06:38:14 PM
I was thinking the fist was a code to Tommy, about what they were going to do after the show... in the darkest time of night...

George became very animated talking to the medium. He declared that all the phone lines were lit up, exclaiming: "this is amazing!" Does that mean on most nights callers are few? Are Cornelius, Thomas, Barry, Joe, and that guy on Long Island waiting beside their phones every night for that call from Tommy?

I don't like having to see pictures of half-dressed woman here. I think there is a little old lesbian on this thread. Tired of having to scroll through stupid long posts about everything other than the bad radio host skills of Jorch. Although the funny gems are worth it. When I used to view this thread at the library, I often would have to shove my sleeve in my mouth to muffle the laughter. It didn't always work.
Why didn't you just get a tablet.

I don't like having to hear about half-dressed women when I listen to Coast to Coast AM.  I think it is boring and justifies this thread.  The bad radio host skills of Jorch are reflected by his comments to and about each of these women and types of women.  The dates, show times (many anyhow) and comments are available.  When I used to hear the things he said to and about them, I cracked up laughing at length.  I got stitches in my side.

Most of the lesbians I know would in no way be attracted to any of these panty models.  And, if I were gay, I would not be here in the Snorge Sucks thread, but in the new Bikini thread or the old Man Cave thread.

If you don't think these nudies have anything to do with Jorch's bad hosting, I dare you to pick a few, any of them, and my reply will be replete with actual quotes or the near thing.

The commercials on talk radio are so cheesy, it's like a feeding ground for businesses whose sole goal is to exploit the fears and insecurities of aging Americans. The Carnivora ads are way over the legal standards for advertising nutritional products but nobody cares - you have actors or real people giving testimonials that the crap they're taking is blowing their doctors away, that laboratory tests are 'through the roof' good since they began taking the junk. Carnivora has been around for years and the ad keeps promising they are to begin double blind human trials any day now. LOL why would you do human trials on a product that doesn't need FDA approval? you don't, it's just a con job on rubes to make it sound like the makers of Carnivora are legit medical researchers.

Then there's the anti-aging cream peddler, Dr. Newman with the European accent, his new commercial is hilariously bad and transparent, it's for something called Luminessense and at first I thought the audio was messed up, there is wicked reverb on it but then I realized the reverb is intentional, the intent is to make it sound like Dr. Newman is presenting a paper in a large hall at a scientific symposium about the scientific breakthrough of Luminessense. I was waiting for the audience of renowned scientists to stand up and applaud enthusiastically at the end.

There is simply no dignity of any kind on Coast2Coast, it's continuous slime from sign-on at 1AM to signoff at 5AM. There is more dignity at a jack shack than on Coast2Coast.

Man there is a huge opening for somebody with a little talent to break into talk radio, as of now there is absolutely nothing but Coast and an awful political talk show called Red Eye Radio for insomniacs and night owls.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on August 22, 2019, 06:18:58 PM
Really, Norry your pantie model fetish makes you extremely unattractive to a woman of substance.
That's right, Norry.  You and your pantie model side talk.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on August 22, 2019, 09:50:36 PM

The commercials on talk radio are so cheesy, it's like a feeding ground for businesses whose sole goal is to exploit the fears and insecurities of aging Americans. The Carnivora ads are way over the legal standards for advertising nutritional products but nobody cares - you have actors or real people giving testimonials that the crap they're taking is blowing their doctors away, that laboratory tests are 'through the roof' good since they began taking the junk. Carnivora has been around for years and the ad keeps promising they are to begin double blind human trials any day now. LOL why would you do human trials on a product that doesn't need FDA approval? you don't, it's just a con job on rubes to make it sound like the makers of Carnivora are legit medical researchers.

Then there's the anti-aging cream peddler, Dr. Newman with the European accent, his new commercial is hilariously bad and transparent, it's for something called Luminessense and at first I thought the audio was messed up, there is wicked reverb on it but then I realized the reverb is intentional, the intent is to make it sound like Dr. Newman is presenting a paper in a large hall at a scientific symposium about the scientific breakthrough of Luminessense. I was waiting for the audience of renowned scientists to stand up and applaud enthusiastically at the end.

There is simply no dignity of any kind on Coast2Coast, it's continuous slime from sign-on at 1AM to signoff at 5AM. There is more dignity at a jack shack than on Coast2Coast.

Man there is a huge opening for somebody with a little talent to break into talk radio, as of now there is absolutely nothing but Coast and an awful political talk show called Red Eye Radio for insomniacs and night owls.
The ads take advantage of people's fear of growing old.  And Snorge just pounds it home by focusing on "ladies" in the prime of their youth.

Jojo

Every time he plays a beautiful love song, it's immediately followed by his dating website ad.  Trying to get listeners in the mood for love right before trying to sell them dates. All I did was drop in to listen and it wasn't five minutes before he was disgustingly strategic.

WOTR

Quote from: Tangerine on August 22, 2019, 05:36:06 PM
And, to top it ALL off, Snorge publically declares that his wife is NOT BEAUTIFUL:

07/31/2017  Hour 3 Minute 10 approximately.

Snorge had just finished saying he desired a cave woman to sneak up behind him.

Guest: "A cave-, eh, I mean, it would, they, you know, you have a beautiful wife, George."

Snorge:  "No, I don't."

Just wow.
Unless I'm mistaken, he is not married. He is divorced. If I'm correct then he was telling the truth. He does not have a wife, and most men consider their ex's to be closer to the spawn of Satan than beautiful.

From a very quick search, Lisa Noory and George are long divorced. You do seem to take offense quite quickly (assuming that he is calling his wife ugly rather than looking for a different explanation.)