President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

theONE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 23, 2016, 11:05:09 AM
In the most fulfilling way....big boy.

for faggots and for sadomizers it is I guess

136 or 142

Quote from: Juan on November 23, 2016, 10:53:55 AM
What the left fails to understand is that Mr. Trump is not a Clinton, and that is enough for now.

Yes, Hillary Clinton engaged in potential conflicts of interest.  Trump has real conflicts of interest and seems to want to use the office he will soon hold to enrich himself.  He's much worse than Hillary Clinton.

Interesting how it seems nobody here who was so concerned with the Clinton Foundation has any concerns with what Trump is getting up to. I'm shocked.

Juan

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 23, 2016, 11:17:19 AM
Yes, Hillary Clinton engaged in potential conflicts of interest.  Trump has real conflicts of interest and seems to want to use the office he will soon hold to enrich himself.  He's much worse than Hillary Clinton.
Could be.  I guess we'll find out.

136 or 142

Quote from: Juan on November 23, 2016, 11:18:11 AM
Could be.  I guess we'll find out.

We already have indications with the Trump Tower in Argentina. It's now completely apparent the spokesperson for the Argentine President lied that it wasn't discussed as the objections for the go ahead for its construction were magically overridden on the same day as the conversation that supposedly didn't take place.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 23, 2016, 11:01:45 AM
Why would 'the left' possibly think Trump would be Clnton?

But what the alt right are beginning to understand, is Trump isn't the saviour they believed him to be, and its making them restless.

You make it sound ominous.  There aren't really very many of them, but perhaps they could start with some counter demonstrations when the Solidarity / Occupy / BLM thugs show up in our cities. 

Since the America-hating Left values peaceful free speech above all else and regularly demonstrates this, by leading by example they could all very well end up good friends.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 23, 2016, 11:20:27 AM
We already have indications with the Trump Tower in Argentina. It's now completely apparent the spokesperson for the Argentine President lied that it wasn't discussed as the objections for the go ahead for its construction were magically overridden on the same day as the conversation that supposedly didn't take place.

So Argentina is getting some downtown development?  Will the corruption never end?

ItsOver

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 23, 2016, 11:17:19 AM

Interesting how it seems nobody here who was so concerned with the Clinton Foundation has any concerns with what Trump is getting up to. I'm shocked.
I'm concerned.  Trump should be getting the best available legal counsel to avoid even the appearance of conflict of interest and he should follow it.  Not only because it's the right thing to do but even the appearance of conflict just works against his political agenda, especially with the MSM looking for anything to use against him.  We shall see what unfolds.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 23, 2016, 11:22:20 AM
You make it sound ominous.  There aren't really very many of them, but perhaps they could start with some counter demonstrations when the Solidarity / Occupy / BLM thugs show up in our cities. 

Since the America-hating Left values peaceful free speech above all else and regularly demonstrates this, by leading by example they could all very well end up good friends.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.  :)

https://youtu.be/lYKClJUvkuU

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ItsOver on November 23, 2016, 11:37:56 AM
I'm concerned.  Trump should be getting the best available legal counsel to avoid even the appearance of conflict of interest and he should follow it.  Not only because it's the right thing to do but even the appearance of conflict just works against his political agenda, especially with the MSM looking for anything to use against him.  We shall see what unfolds.

Oh come on! They'll let bygones be bygones after he told them exactly what he thought of them, (with the notable exception of the NYT), the rest will shrug it off, put it down to experience, and cosy up to the WH as they always have...perhaps.

ItsOver

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 23, 2016, 11:54:45 AM
Oh come on! They'll let bygones be bygones after he told them exactly what he thought of them, (with the notable exception of the NYT), the rest will shrug it off, put it down to experience, and cosy up to the WH as they always have...perhaps.
LOL.  Yes, I envision a love affair for the ages.  Trump and Zucker will be caught in full tongue-on kissing before the end of the year!  Yeah, right. :)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ItsOver on November 23, 2016, 12:19:57 PM
LOL.  Yes, I envision a love affair for the ages.  Trump and Zucker will be caught in full tongue-on kissing before the end of the year!  Yeah, right. :)

No video later please; even if it happens.

Yorkshire pud

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38074965

One of America's most prominent military officers, General David Petraeus, says he would be willing to serve in a Donald Trump administration.
General Petraeus commanded troops in Iraq and Afghanistan before becoming head of the CIA, but resigned last year because of an extra-marital affair.

...and was a bit loose with his mouth in more ways than one. Utterly trustworthy.

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 23, 2016, 11:24:09 AM
So Argentina is getting some downtown development?  Will the corruption never end?

So, you don't even really know what corruption is.  I'm shocked.

Yorkshire pud

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-38060980

Well well. Be careful what you wish for.

The Chinese government will rejoice to hear Donald Trump promise that the US will quit the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) on his first day in the White House.
For years, Beijing has listened to the Obama administration say the 12-nation regional trade deal was a way of bolstering American leadership in Asia.

China was not included in the deal, and President Barack Obama went out of his way to remind the region that this was no accident. TPP allows America - and not countries like China - to write the rules of the road in the 21st Century, which is especially important in a region as dynamic as the Asia-Pacific.

Today US diplomats can't have it both ways in Asia. After telling partners that pushing through TPP was bolstering American leadership in the region, the obvious conclusion must be that reversing TPP is undermining US leadership. And into this perceived leadership vacuum, China itself is ready to move.

In any zero sum view of the great power game in Asia, the US retreat from TPP is in China's strategic interest, and not just because of the loss of an American-backed trade deal or a pillar of its strategic pivot to Asia.

Put bluntly, can the US still be trusted to come to the rescue of its Asian allies if cowed or threatened by a rising China? Whatever the answer, the fact that American allies are even asking the question is already good news for China.

And before we leave the subject of Beijing's run of good news from Trump Tower, it comes as much from what Mr Trump didn't say as what he did. While laying out his plans for his first days in office, the US president-elect made no mention of campaign threats to brand China a currency manipulator and slap punitive tariffs on Chinese goods.

Silence on this and funeral rites for the TPP which China hated: an excellent news day indeed.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 23, 2016, 11:01:45 AM
Why would 'the left' possibly think Trump would be Clnton?

But what the alt right are beginning to understand, is Trump isn't the saviour they believed him to be, and its making them restless.

::)

ItsOver

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 23, 2016, 12:37:55 PM
No video later please; even if it happens.
I believe you're quite safe, YP.  Well, other than from CGI or a photo shop of a scandalous Trump-Zucker love affair but a real-deal food fight or shouting match is much more likely.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 23, 2016, 01:18:23 PM
So, you don't even really know what corruption is.  I'm shocked.

How do you know some petty local bureaucrat didn't decide to drop demands for some sort of kickback?

Quote from: voat.co on November 23, 2016, 01:33:21 AM
So, why did Kerry travel to Antarctica? Be persuasive.

An extremely wealthy widow was known to be on a cruise ship in the area?

Jackstar

I'll be honest--PaperBoy gets it.

Cheers!

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 23, 2016, 10:17:28 AM
Drumpf is an inarticulate meanderer who has the attention of thought of a six week old puppy. Oh dear.

QuoteJOSEPH KAHN, managing editor: On Syria, would you mind, you said you have a very strong idea about what to do with the Syria conflict, can you describe that for us?

DRUMPF: I can only say this: We have to end that craziness that’s going on in Syria. One of the things that was told to me â€" can I say this off the record, or is everything on the record?

SULZBERGER: No, if you want to …

DRUMPF: I don’t want to violate, I don’t want to violate a …

SULZBERGER: If you want to go off the record, we have agreed you can go off the record. Ladies and gentlemen, we are off the record for this moment.

[Drumpf speaks off the record.]

DRUMPF: Now we can go back on.

SULZBERGER: I’m going to play the cop here. We’ve got only two and a half minutes left, because they have a hard stop at 2. And by the way, I want to thank you again, on behalf of all of us …

DRUMPF: Thank you.

SULZBERGER: … for this meeting, and really I mean that. We are back on the record. Maggie, you get the last question.

Note that the public is only reading the decoy transcript. I would expect peasants to fall for such illusion.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: voat.co on November 23, 2016, 02:56:35 PM

Note that the public is only reading the decoy transcript. I would expect peasants to fall for such illusion.

JFK wasn't mentioned? At all?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: voat.co on November 23, 2016, 03:05:43 PM
... who cares?

I always expect more from you, but am never surprised when you don't fulfil those low expectations.

Donald Noory

Quote from: albrecht on November 22, 2016, 10:42:52 PM
Re: the census and counting people who can't vote (depending on the State and type of election:) such as illegal aliens, criminals, children, ex-cons, the mentally ill adjudicated by a court, legal residents but non-citizens, etc. And how those people, who can't vote (legally depending on the State and type of election) can be used to weigh, the Representatives in the House and the Electoral College for future elections.

I rarely reply to you because you seem so uneducated, but maybe just a troll, so I'll take the bait this time so that others can see how the system will be manipulated in the future. Scheme didn't work, this time. Here is the law and data for those who are from another country or went to a bad public school:
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/13/141
https://www.census.gov/population/apportionment/about/faq.html#Q2
https://www.census.gov/population/apportionment/about/faq.html#Q17
https://www.archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/allocation.html
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/illegal-immigrant-census-count-stirs-debate/

Jackstar

Hold on, hold on, let me get my "'A' Game" sunglasses. I don't want to miss any of this.

Donald Noory

Quote from: Penis mv on November 22, 2016, 11:43:02 PM
Lazy cunts couldn't  get off their asses because 'victory was assured.'  Typical liberal shit.  'Let somebody else do the heavy lifting.  I just want justice.'

Sir, I'd just like to say, thank you for your service...sucking off Gomer Pyle in the barracks all night long...somebody had to do it.

Jackstar

... has the glory and the majesty begun yet? I can't see through the shining glare; I'm typing this blindly.

Donald Noory

Quote from: voat.co on November 23, 2016, 03:22:23 PM
Hold on, hold on, let me get my "'A' Game" sunglasses. I don't want to miss any of this.

Which of Rush's Ayn Rand concept albums do you and Paul Ryan prefer? Asking for a friend.