• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 23, 2016, 05:18:40 PM
BTW, still waiting for actual evidence showing Obama had a "scheme" to fill "sanctuary cities" with illegals, criminals, ex-cons and the mentally ill so they can be included in the census so that "those States get more Representatives in Congress and more Electoral Votes based on the census."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/911-mastermind-al-qaeda-to-use-immigration-outbreeding-non-muslims-to-crush-u.s./article/2608083

QuoteThe jailed architect of 9/11 revealed that al Qaeda's plan to kill the United States was not through military attacks but immigration and "outbreeding nonmuslims" who would use the legal system to install Sharia law, according to a blockbuster new book.

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed also predicted that intelligence officials using so-called "enhanced interrogation" techniques such the waterboarding he experienced would eventually come under attack from weak-kneed U.S. politicians and media.

I love it when a plan comes together.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 24, 2016, 02:09:03 AM
It actually doesn't matter.  As President-elect, he used his upcoming office to receive favorable treatment and, in so doing, used the office to secure a personal benefit. 

That goes beyond conflict of interest (which is not illegal for a President) to actively seeking personal enrichment from a foreign leader which is a violation of the Constitution that you lie you care so much about.

The founders of this country were greatly concerned about foreign attempts to influence our government. They feared that kings or potentates would make generous gifts to our president in an attempt to sway U.S. policy, so they wrote into the Constitution the emoluments clause, which prohibits the president from receiving any personal financial benefit from a foreign government.

Any fair reading of this provision, as codified in the Foreign Gifts and Decorations Act of 1966, also prohibits a company owned directly by the president from receiving such a financial benefit â€" whether from a foreign leader, a foreign treasury, or a bank or other business owned and controlled by a foreign government â€" without the consent of Congress. So Trump, through the actions of the company that he owns personally and that his children will control, may be accused of violating the Constitution.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/11/18/how-president-trump-could-use-the-white-house-to-enrich-himself-and-his-family/?utm_term=.1bbcf51311f3

Of course, as President it would be up to the Republican Congress to impeach him, and they lie that they care about the Constitution as much as you do.

I realize you think Hilary was the greatest thing since adult diapers, but you're going to have to find a way to come to grips with the idea she lost.  I can't always be on hand to offer grief counseling.

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 24, 2016, 03:22:36 AM
I realize you think Hilary was the greatest thing since adult diapers, but you're going to have to find a way to come to grips with the idea she lost.  I can't always be on hand to offer grief counseling.

So, expressing concern about the actions of President Elect Trump is just being a sore loser? 

The people who complain that my posts are too long will be happy to read that you're so pathetic that I have no words to express how pathetic you are, how stupid you are and my complete disgust in a full retard like you.

Jackstar

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 24, 2016, 03:27:16 AM
So, expressing concern about the actions of President Elect Drumpf is just being a sore loser? 

Only when one is being disingenuous while doing so, as you demonstrably have been.

Also, you forgot a hyphen. Disqualified.

136 or 142

Quote from: Jackstar on November 24, 2016, 03:34:53 AM
Only when one is being disingenuous while doing so, as you demonstrably have been.

Also, you forgot a hyphen. Disqualified.

What that I posted was not factual?

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 24, 2016, 03:27:16 AM
So, expressing concern about the actions of President Elect Trump is just being a sore loser? 

The people who complain that my posts are too long will be happy to read that you're so pathetic that I have no words to express how pathetic you are, how stupid you are and my complete disgust that I have for a full retard like you.

The difference between Hilary Clinton - possibly the most corrupt person to come through Washington DC in a very long time, if ever, a person completely devoid of ethics, honesty, anything other than self dealing - and Donald Trump is striking.  And that's not even considering competence and accomplishment.

It's fine to express concerns, but coming from a Hilary Clinton(!) apologist, they simply do not ring true.  Sorry.

By the way, the Founders never envisioned career politicians.  They expected respected members of the states and communities to come to DC, serve for a term or two, then go home.  They didn't expect them to neglect their businesses when doing so. 

Since you brought up the Constitution, Trump is closer to what was envisioned than anyone in DC for a very long time. 

Although we are on the verge of an historic presidency, with a non-career politician elected to the office, for some reason I'm not hearing the word 'historic' bandied about by Big Media for his presidency, and for his every move, the way it was for the charlatan Obama for some reason. 

I'm not expecting he receive a Nobel Peace Prize a few months after takng office either.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 24, 2016, 03:44:17 AM
...a Nobel Peace Prize a few months after takng office either.

How absurd that was.

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 24, 2016, 03:41:50 AM
Since you brought up the Constitution, Trump is closer to what was envisioned than anyone in DC for a very long time.

Except the Constitution made no mention of Congressional term limits, so that's debatable, and the Constitution specifically forbids a President to engage in the favor seeking for a business that Trump is already using the office that he will soon hold for.

Of course, anybody on bellgab with even half a brain knows that you don't actually give a rat's ass about the Constitution yet alone understand it.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 24, 2016, 03:48:30 AM
Except the Constitution made no mention of Congressional term limits, so that's debatable...

I would encourage you to read the Federalist Papers.  The founding documents don't exist in a vacuum.

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 24, 2016, 03:49:44 AM
But it was historic

You being the first person recognized as brain dead to breathe and move around is also historic, but I only saw that mentioned once by the press.

I remember when David Letterman was near his best in the late 1980s and he commented on Dan Quayle something like "It's fun to make fun of Quayle,  but then you realize that this guy actually is a little slow and it's really not so much fun anymore."

I feel the same thing in making fun of PB.  It's hard to not attack him for his idiotic rantings, but it's pretty obvious he is genuinely mentally challenged.

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 24, 2016, 03:51:07 AM
I would encourage you to read the Federalist Papers

Was it put into the Constitution?  Maybe you should inform all the members of Congress who have served more than their Constitutionally recognized limit.

Jackstar

This is so tasty. I've seen several of these now, and I don't care if it is real or if they're all trolls--delicious.

https://archive.fo/IL9gi

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 24, 2016, 03:52:15 AM
Was it put into the Constitution?  Maybe you should inform all the members of Congress who have served more than their Constitutionally recognized limit.

Ok, probably beyond your reading level - my bad, but you ought to be aware of what they are and that they exist.

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 24, 2016, 04:27:47 AM
Ok, probably beyond your reading level - my bad, but you ought to be aware of what they are and that they exist.

I've heard of them.  Dick and Jane is beyond your reading level.

theONE

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 24, 2016, 03:51:19 AM
You being the first person recognized as brain dead to breathe and move around is also historic, but I only saw that mentioned once by the press.

I remember when David Letterman was near his best in the late 1980s and he commented on Dan Quayle something like "It's fun to make fun of Quayle,  but then you realize that this guy actually is a little slow and it's really not so much fun anymore."

I feel the same thing in making fun of PB.  It's hard to not attack him for his idiotic rantings, but it's pretty obvious he is genuinely mentally challenged.

INTERESTING ,very f*king interesting because almost everybody thinks that way about you Bitchy Poofta aka 136,..
especially when you post false informations and confusing facts

136 or 142

Quote from: theONE~EMPEROR on November 24, 2016, 04:32:18 AM
INTERESTING ,very f*king interesting because almost everybody thinks that way about you Bitchy Poofta aka 136,..
especially when you post false informations and confusing facts

In so far as we've already been through this where I asked you or somebody else to show me a single post a wrote that contained false information and nobody could do so, I find it hard to take what you write here seriously.

Not that I care what you or anybody else here thinks about me, except when it comes to my credibility.  Which is why I react strongly when anybody claims that something I write is false.

Jackstar

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 24, 2016, 04:38:40 AM
I asked you or somebody else to show me a single post a wrote that contained false information

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 01, 2016, 01:30:52 PM
Because they're Trumptards.

I don't care if your posts contain false information. I deliberately choose not to read your posts at all.

GravitySucks

In so far as we've already been through this where I asked you or somebody else to show me a single post a wrote that contained false information and nobody could do so, I find it hard to take what you write here seriously.

Not that I care what you or anybody else here thinks about me, except when it comes to my credibility.  Which is why I react strongly when anybody claims that something I write is false.

Hey 139. You like chasing rabbits. I would like your opinion. I have formed mine so I will just give you keywords/phrases to search for.

Lisa Jackson
Morocco donations to Clinton Foundation
EPA
Mosaic
Phosphate mining (Mosaic and Morocco)
Clinton Foundation Board of Directors
$28 million

starrmtn001

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 24, 2016, 05:13:14 AM
Hey 139. You like chasing rabbits. I would like your opinion. I have formed mine so I will just give you keywords/phrases to search for.

Lisa Jackson
Morocco donations to Clinton Foundation
EPA
Mosaic
Phosphate mining (Mosaic and Morocco)
Clinton Foundation Board of Directors
$28 million

Hi, Gravity! ;D

What are you doing up at this hour? ???

If the essence of your posts on this thread can be distilled down to Hilary Clinton is not a crook, Donald Trump is, and those are just the facts - then taken together, they are out of kilter. 

Call it credibility, false information, whatever you want, something is way off.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 24, 2016, 04:30:44 AM
I've heard of them.

The point being, we don't have to wonder why the various items were included, or what the people who wrote them meant.  The Federalist Papers were a series of articles and essays explaining quite a bit of it in great detail in an effort to promote ratification of the Constitution.

paladin1991

Quote from: mv on November 24, 2016, 02:29:04 AM
They can be adorable.

I love them myself.  and cats, too,..........well grilled of course.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 24, 2016, 03:51:19 AM

Just because someone holds a different opinion to you doesn't make them stupid. It's obvious how insecure you are. If you can't argue like an adult then I don't know why you bother.

paladin1991

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 24, 2016, 03:44:17 AM
Although we are on the verge of an historic presidency, with a non-career politician elected to the office, for some reason I'm not hearing the word 'historic' bandied about by Big Media for his presidency, and for his every move, the way it was for the charlatan Obama for some reason. 

I'm not expecting he receive a Nobel Peace Prize a few months after takng office either.

Reason being, somehow, enough of the sheep were awakened to vote against the anointed one.  You can bet the shill masters won't let that happen again. 

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 24, 2016, 08:51:51 AM
Just because someone holds a different opinion to you doesn't make them stupid. It's obvious how insecure you are. If you can't argue like an adult then I don't know why you bother.

Goodness!  Is it Christmas already?