• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Clowns in Cemeteries?

Started by ItsOver, July 24, 2015, 09:31:59 AM

ItsOver

Here's something weird and creepy for Art.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2015/07/23/2-investigators-creepy-clown-trespasses-at-chicago-cemetery-in-dead-of-night/

If nothing else, it's a topic which would frighten the clown scaredy-cat Noory.

Albemuth

Obviously something people do for attention â€" and by recording it on your phone and then calling the media â€" they are helping them with that…One has to wonder about what kind of sick-ass enjoyment these clowns(no pun)  are getting out of this though…Yeah, good potential topic.

Quote from: ItsOver on July 24, 2015, 09:31:59 AM
Here's something weird and creepy for Art.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2015/07/23/2-investigators-creepy-clown-trespasses-at-chicago-cemetery-in-dead-of-night/

If nothing else, it's a topic which would frighten the clown scaredy-cat Noory.

A bunch of spoiled goth latchkeys. I`d love to see a cemetery caretaker load their asses up with rock salt. We`ll see how creepy they are then.

ItsOver

Quote from: Albemuth on July 24, 2015, 10:25:23 AM
…One has to wonder about what kind of sick-ass enjoyment these clowns(no pun)  are getting out of this though…Yeah, good potential topic.
Yes.  Pretty crazy.  Look at these outfits.  Why the hell go through all that effort just to wander thru a cemetery.  And why as a clown?  Maybe they want some kind of bizarre, personal Halloween.  Although, it would be pretty disturbing to run into some nut in this kind of gear in the middle of the night, wandering through the neighborhood. 

Albemuth

Quote from: FightTheFuture on July 24, 2015, 10:29:57 AM

A bunch of spoiled goth latchkeys. I`d love to see a cemetery caretaker load their asses up with rock salt. We`ll see how creepy they are then.

Ha! That would be funny. Good luck to them running through the cemetery in their big, floppy clown shoes.

Quote from: ItsOver on July 24, 2015, 09:31:59 AM
Here's something weird and creepy for Art...

Ian would have an entire series devoted to this

Quote from: ItsOver on July 24, 2015, 10:36:52 AM
Yes.  Pretty crazy.  Look at these outfits.  Why the hell go through all that effort just to wander thru a cemetery.  And why as a clown?  Maybe they want some kind of bizarre, personal Halloween.  Although, it would be pretty disturbing to run into some nut in this kind of gear in the middle of the night, wandering through the neighborhood.

I blame cell phone cameras and YouTube. These idiot kids used to be content to sit in their parents basement all night guzzling Coca Cola and playing Dungeons and Dragons. Now they all want their 15 minutes of fame.

ItsOver

Quote from: FightTheFuture on July 24, 2015, 12:18:08 PM

I blame cell phone cameras and YouTube. These idiot kids used to be content to sit in their parents basement all night guzzling Coca Cola and playing Dungeons and Dragons. Now they all want their 15 minutes of fame.
I remember this story from not long ago
http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/73492/creepy-clown-update-police-find-kern-county-clowns-anything-amusing/