• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 13, 2019, 05:56:48 PM
Granted, he has no bite. Constant yapping, from toy dogs, can get on your last nerve, though.

You’re an idiot and your mom’s a whore.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 13, 2019, 05:57:35 PM
Doesn’t matter. Your thoughts are clearly boomer, ther most despised and hypocritical generation ever.

I'm cool with that. I don't want approval from your ilk, a group just a tad less pathetic than puppy-abusers.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 13, 2019, 06:03:55 PM
I'm cool with that. I don't want approval from your ilk, a group just a tad less pathetic than puppy-abusers.

You’re a pedophile.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 13, 2019, 01:58:31 PM
I was hoping not to have you spayed, but since you're pushing it...

That would be redundant. The eunuch has nothing to remove.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 13, 2019, 06:05:09 PM
You’re a pedophile.

It takes one to know one. Infinity, holding my breath, I know you are but what am I, and add the childish comment of your choice.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 13, 2019, 01:58:31 PM
I was hoping not to have you spayed, but since you're pushing it...

You’re not trying to do that to me, you’re trying to do it to Bellgab, you fucking worm! ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 13, 2019, 06:06:32 PM
It takes one to know one. Infinity, holding my breath, I know you are but what am I, and add the childish comment of your choice.  ::)

That’s about the level you’re at, pedo.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 13, 2019, 06:07:39 PM
That’s about the level you’re at, pedo.

Don't blame us for your failures, soy boy. I'd say more, but I don't want to be "the straw".

ShayP

So, are we still talking about Noory?  What is it people say anymore?  Oh yeah.  "Asking for a friend."   :D
Regardless, he still sucks.  ;)  Maintain the focus on the suck...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 13, 2019, 06:08:56 PM
Don't blame us for your failures, soy boy. I'd say more, but I don't want to be "the straw".

I’m not. I’m just pointing out that you’re a pedo supporter with nothing useful to say.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 13, 2019, 06:10:27 PM
I’m not. I’m just pointing out that you’re a pedo supporter with nothing useful to say.

That's not true. I don't support you.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 13, 2019, 05:58:06 PM
You’re an idiot and your mom’s a whore.

This is from the stunad who says that *we* have nothing useful to say. This creature has posted this same message about half a dozen times, so that pot is jet.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 13, 2019, 06:07:03 PM
You’re not trying to do that to me, you’re trying to do it to Bellgab, you fucking worm! ::)
Says the guy who wants to insult shame Tootsie, Gd, Nucky, Kid and me!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 13, 2019, 06:49:31 PM

I may insult you (deservedly) but any shame you feel is all you. I suppose that means I’m right if so.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 13, 2019, 06:16:27 PM
This is from the stunad who says that *we* have nothing useful to say. This creature has posted this same message about half a dozen times, so that pot is jet.

Whoa, sailor! I’m having trouble keeping up with your 1940s lingo.  :D

Yes, you and the other three wisemen are nothing but turds.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 13, 2019, 07:32:54 PM
Whoa, sailor! I’m having trouble keeping up with your 1940s lingo.  :D

Yes, you and the other three wisemen are nothing but turds.

It's Italian. In any event, you are as self aware as a ficus, so I doubt that you'll be able to grasp the fact that there's a good reason why *no one* likes you.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 13, 2019, 06:49:31 PM

He alienated all of the membership. He may do what Art Bell's passing couldn't do.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 13, 2019, 07:41:09 PM
It's Italian. In any event, you are as self aware as a ficus, so I doubt that you'll be able to grasp the fact that there's a good reason why *no one* likes you.

Oh, so you speak for everyohne huh, asshole?!

Please, stop trying to scare me. You’re a pathetic joke of a man. ;D

Gd5150

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 13, 2019, 07:42:41 PM
He alienated all of the membership. He may do what Art Bell's passing couldn't do.

Nah Leghumper has been a joke at bellgab for years. Bellgab has alienated itself because there’s not much interesting to talk about.

Look at elgab. They have 5,000 pages in 6mo on heather wade. How many ways can you say someone with no listeners sucks? Sorry but anyone who participates in that is a huge loser. Which lets be honest, fits most of the members at both sites.

You got your wannabe podcasters with 3 listeners. Your trolls desperate for attn like Leghumper. And JACKoffs who fall for every conspiracy spouting jibberish in a pathetic attempt at sounding intelligent.

There used to be some intelligent coversation here that presented some interesting perspectives. That went away several years ago.

Now it’s just a place to have a few laughs and push a few buttons.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 13, 2019, 09:49:15 PM
Nah Leghumper has been a joke at bellgab for years. Bellgab has alienated itself because there’s not much interesting to talk about.

Look at elgab. They have 5,000 pages in 6mo on heather wade. How many ways can you say someone with no listeners sucks? Sorry but anyone who participates in that is a huge loser. Which lets be honest, fits most of the members at both sites.

You got your wannabe podcasters with 3 listeners. Your trolls desperate for attn like Leghumper. And JACKoffs who fall for every conspiracy spouting jibberish in a pathetic attempt at sounding intelligent.

There used to be some intelligent coversation here that presented some interesting perspectives. That went away several years ago.

👍

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 13, 2019, 07:30:36 PM
I may insult you (deservedly) but any shame you feel is all you. I suppose that means I’m right if so.
Hey you do the alienation thing as well as anyone I've run into, it's just that I...uh...don't give a flying fuck, sorry. :o

Metron2267

If the Q program ever starts to roll out in full public view that will change. :-X

Jackstar

And JACKoffs who fall for every conspiracy spouting jibberish in a pathetic attempt at sounding intelligent.

So jelly.

Jojo

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 13, 2019, 06:14:22 PM
That's not true. I don't support you.
They'res a reason the word ignore is in ignoreamuses!  Dedicated to Jackstar.

Jojo

Quote from: ShayP on January 13, 2019, 06:10:07 PM
So, are we still talking about Noory?  What is it people say anymore?  Oh yeah.  "Asking for a friend."   :D
Regardless, he still sucks.  ;)  Maintain the focus on the suck...
Oh, no!  Ladies, you may focus on the suckage, not just the suck!

Jojo

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 13, 2019, 06:08:56 PM
Every time you reply to Dramatron and Dr DimD DimD, I have to see their original comments.  Because your reply quotes them.  But if you don't quote them, their original comments never darken my day, on Ignore!

Jojo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 12, 2019, 08:31:56 PM
Yard?  What the hell man!   I think you meant "spread" right?   What are you sitting on?  175 Acres?
That's a good question!  We want to know!