• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Pizzagate

Started by area51drone, November 28, 2016, 03:50:12 AM

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2018, 01:36:58 PM
Then if you're so convinced, why don't you come and tell me to my face? I look forward to it, how about it chicken shit?

uh huh, yup, whatever

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2018, 12:32:26 PM
That's what they want you to believe...Some of my best operatives on the ground use flower delivering as a cover..It works too.

Who fluffs the queen while you're living here? Does the job go to your son by right or did they eat him already?  ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2018, 01:36:58 PM
Then if you're so convinced, why don't you come and tell me to my face? I look forward to it, how about it chicken shit?

You got it, nancy! I'll see your punk ass in awhile.  >:(

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 01, 2018, 02:26:02 PM
You got it, nancy! I'll see your punk ass in awhile.  >:(

Better pack your bi-focals and a breath mint!

Gd5150

When the recent posts section blows up with brainless lemming posts regurgitating their demokkkrat media commands. Thank you for your continued stupidity.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on January 01, 2018, 01:16:17 PM
19.5. What's keeping you so long?
*dismissive hand-wanking gestures*
Do men actually get erections when they fight?  Wrestlers don't show it?

gnooryblows

Quote from: Jojo on January 01, 2018, 05:00:42 PM

jojo how do you feel about pizzagate? even though you're an evil faggot i feel like pizzagate is the sort of thing you would believe in and would want to see invesetigated further and stopped.

gnooryblows

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 05:23:31 PM
jojo how do you feel about pizzagate? even though you're an evil faggot i feel like pizzagate is the sort of thing you would believe in and would want to see invesetigated further and stopped.

at least on the surface, superficially, for all i know you are a diddler too but i don't really think so.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on January 01, 2018, 01:20:15 PM
Your posting history does that for him, loooool
Jackstar, I think you're mistaken to say pud posted anything like that.  He has about 14 pp on search that match kid or child or girl or boy or tyke or tot or cherry or touch or sixteen or 16.  After reading pp 9-14, I saw no reason to delve further, as he obviously is protective of minors.  There was one facetious remark involving role play between consenting adults, but everything else was conservative in regards to children and teens.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Jojo on January 01, 2018, 05:00:42 PM

to be perfectly honest i get an erection everytime i feel like im not supposed to get an erection. this includes being at the pool, being in a locker room around naked men, any time i am naked in front of other people, anything. it's not because im implicitly attracted to any of these things or situations, it's just because when you feel like you're "not supposed" to get an erection, you just get one, even if its over something that would normally gross you out. at least that's how its always been for me.

so personally i'm pretty sure if i wrestled a man i wouldn't get an erection, but unless i was thinking to myself "oh man im not supposed to get an erection right now or people will think im gay", then i would definitely get one.

Jojo

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 05:43:27 PM
to be perfectly honest i get an erection everytime i feel like im not supposed to get an erection. this includes being at the pool, being in a locker room around naked men, any time i am naked in front of other people, anything. it's not because im implicitly attracted to any of these things or situations, it's just because when you feel like you're "not supposed" to get an erection, you just get one, even if its over something that would normally gross you out. at least that's how its always been for me.

so personally i'm pretty sure if i wrestled a man i wouldn't get an erection, but unless i was thinking to myself "oh man im not supposed to get an erection right now or people will think im gay", then i would definitely get one.
Cocholalia.

gnooryblows

jojo tell me what you think about pizzagate? the thing is, i know most transvestites are pedos. lets see how much of a pedo you are.

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 05:51:51 PM
jojo tell me what you think about pizzagate? the thing is, i know most transvestites are pedos. lets see how much of a pedo you are.
I don't like the way you put that.  Can a woman even BE a transvestite?  And I didn't realize there were varying degrees of pedophilia.  In the U.S., either you are or you aren't breaking the law.  I don't break the law.

And furthermore, most pedophiles are straight men, not transvestites.  Is there such a thing as transvestite anymore?  I think we've gotten to the point where people can pretty much dress as they like.  At least, women can.

Dr. MD MD

Fag!  ::) ;D

Jojo

Pizzagate theories depend on code speak.  But if you or I accused someone of speaking, gesturing, or imaging in a code, we would be labeled mentally ill.  So, what can a citizen say when there is a double-bind response, where neither response is considered acceptable?  If you say there was code, you get maligned.  If you say no code, you are labeled pedophiliac.

As I understand it, Pizzagate was not in the U.S.  I'm a little confused about it's locations.  What are the laws regarding pedophilia in that country?

Snopes and mainstream press say Pizzagate never happened.  Snopes is usually a good source, but not always.

I didn't hear much (child) eye witness testimony, didn't see prosecutions...  but, the death of the big judge was unusual.  Seemed like foul play.  But, I go months without much media so what do I know.   I get most of my news here.

I read a book by someone named Salzer, I think, called Predators, which included re-tellings by convicted rapists while they were in prison.  Pretty unrehabilitatable-sounding people.

Boys and girls can die fast within hours after penetration of any groin orifice, if certain membranes break, releasing anal bacteria into the abdomen.  My keyboard won't be working right for a while, so I don't have a way to Google the right words.  But, it is common that child rape becomes a fatality.  Any rape can have that happen, but children are more suceptible.

Child rape is often accompanied by death threats to the child or indirectly to the child's parents(s) or guardian(s).  Death threats to a child are very traumatic.  So, there's trauma on top of trauma.

Children are horribly mistreated in some U.S. orphanages.  But, due to the reality show along those lines, my Google search didn't reveal much in the time I had.

You know the attorney-client (and by proxy, attorney's entire staff and client) priviledge?  If you were doing admin for a lawyer whose client admitted molesting his daughter, you would lose your job/career if you spoke out.  And you could probably be convicted.  By an attorney, no less.  Is that moral?

Children/the disabled/the elderly/pets have little way of protecting themselves.  Should the attorney-client priviledge be revised to have some mandatory reporting for crimes against children/disabled/elderly/pets?  Please don't attack my question.  It's just a question.  I know attorney-client privilege is important, but when someone admits guilt, who even needs due process?  Again, it's just a question.  So I can understand better after people respond.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Jojo on January 01, 2018, 06:59:33 PM
Pizzagate theories depend on code speak.  But if you or I accused someone of speaking, gesturing, or imaging in a code, we would be labeled mentally ill.  So, what can a citizen say when there is a double-bind response, where neither response is considered acceptable?  If you say there was code, you get maligned.  If you say no code, you are labeled pedophiliac.

As I understand it, Pizzagate was not in the U.S.  I'm a little confused about it's locations.  What are the laws regarding pedophilia in that country?

Snopes and mainstream press say Pizzagate never happened.  Snopes is usually a good source, but not always.

I didn't hear much (child) eye witness testimony, didn't see prosecutions...  but, the death of the big judge was unusual.  Seemed like foul play.  But, I go months without much media so what do I know.   I get most of my news here.

I read a book by someone named Salzer, I think, called Predators, which included re-tellings by convicted rapists while they were in prison.  Pretty unrehabilitatable-sounding people.

Boys and girls can die fast within hours after penetration of any groin orifice, if certain membranes break, releasing anal bacteria into the abdomen.  My keyboard won't be working right for a while, so I don't have a way to Google the right words.  But, it is common that child rape becomes a fatality.  Any rape can have that happen, but children are more suceptible.

Child rape is often accompanied by death threats to the child or indirectly to the child's parents(s) or guardian(s).  Death threats to a child are very traumatic.  So, there's trauma on top of trauma.

Children are horribly mistreated in some U.S. orphanages.  But, due to the reality show along those lines, my Google search didn't reveal much in the time I had.

You know the attorney-client (and by proxy, attorney's entire staff and client) priviledge?  If you were doing admin for a lawyer whose client admitted molesting his daughter, you would lose your job/career if you spoke out.  And you could probably be convicted.  By an attorney, no less.  Is that moral?

Children/the disabled/the elderly/pets have little way of protecting themselves.  Should the attorney-client priviledge be revised to have some mandatory reporting for crimes against children/disabled/elderly/pets?  Please don't attack my question.  It's just a question.  I know attorney-client privilege is important, but when someone admits guilt, who even needs due process?  Again, it's just a question.  So I can understand better after people respond.

holy shit you're even worse than i thought.

Jojo

Women come out with these:  https://nextshark.com/fake-camel-toe-underwear-asia-trend/
So men come out with those:. http://www.health24.com/Medical/Erectile-dysfunction/News/New-erection-hiding-underwear-unveiled-20141112

JulianC

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2018, 12:23:14 PM
A newcomer to the grand children eating contest..

So you are the pedo hero of this thread on /pol/
https://archive.is/iZ3NH

gnooryblows

Quote from: JulianC on January 02, 2018, 12:04:41 AM
So you are the pedo hero of this thread on /pol/
https://archive.is/iZ3NH

oh i guess that's what he's talking about. he sent me some threatening PMs, i guess he thinks i made that thread. i didn't but that's still no excuse for the threats he sent to me.

JulianC

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 12:13:50 AM
oh i guess that's what he's talking about. he sent me some threatening PMs, i guess he thinks i made that thread. i didn't but that's still no excuse for the threats he sent to me.

My reading marathon is almost done. Very disturbing stuff is going on with our British suspect. That bloke is def creepy.
His Pizzagate and Trump comments are big red flags.
Lot's of very murky posts by Yorkshire pud. The exuberant passion he invests in denying and protecting pedos and Pizzagate is very disturbing and extremely suspicious. /pol/ is looking into him and his past.
gnooryblows, don't worry about his threats towards you. /pol/ can make him worry much more.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 02, 2018, 10:35:35 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x7CS4FZZK4

Removing of that video,not good. Sounds like something Yorkshire pud would do by complaining to and bribing YouTube.
Remember folks, those who so eagerly deny Pizzagate might be on the inside

gnooryblows

Quote from: JulianC on January 02, 2018, 07:17:36 PM
My reading marathon is almost done. Very disturbing stuff is going on with our British suspect. That bloke is def creepy.
Lot's of very murky posts by Yorkshire pud. The exuberant passion he invests in denying and protecting pedos and Pizzagate is very disturbing and extremely suspicious. /pol/ is looking into him and his past.
gnooryblows, don't worry about his threats towards you. /pol/ can make him worry much more.

Removing of that video,not good. Sounds like something Yorkshire pud would do by complaining to and bribing YouTube.

lol i don't want /pol/ to make him worry dude. i'm not into the whole doxxing thing. someone posted a thread on 4chan about him last night apparently. i don't think it's a cool thing. i mean do honestly think there's something weird about how he is denying this stuff so VEHEMENTLY. i agree with you on that part. but i dunno, nobody knows for sure and DOXXING just takes stuff to a whole new level. he might be a douche who i totally disagree with on politics, and he might be a really unstable person, but DOXXING is no good. on the other hand, now, he did say he was going to try to find my personal info, so obviously he doesn't feel the same way about exposing peoples personal stuff the way i do, but i dunno. i would just rather nobody get doxxed, personally. i think he's sort of a rotten person, honestly, but at this point, based on some personal messages and some stuff in the other thread, i don't think he's planning on coming after me or anything, so i would personally rather the sleeping dogs all just lie.

gnooryblows

Quote from: JulianC on January 02, 2018, 07:17:36 PM

BTW welcome to bellgab, i see you just registered last nite. people here are very dumb, get used to it.

JulianC

AMERICAN HOLY WAR
/pol/ is going after pedos and after pedos supporters. hinthint to some of the members on this board

https://archive.is/bf4tL

Make sure you click and view OPs opening image re' Chelsea Clinton and The Church of Satan exchanges and click on the post in the attached image here.
Follow that thread on /pol/
Pizzagate insiders Pizzagate supporters and Pizzagate deniers be very afraid. Eventually we will track you and you will be eradicated!

JulianC

Watch out Sir.diddler

REGISTERED SEX OFFENDERS TO BE MARKED AS PEDOPHILES ON PASSPORTS
http://www.newsweek.com/sex-offender-registry-passports-megans-law-700037