• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Pizzagate

Started by area51drone, November 28, 2016, 03:50:12 AM

gnooryblows

so what's the point, pud, of saying "conspiracy theory" as some kind of disparaging term, suggesting that it's a belief for whackos and loons when history continuously proves that it's the people like YOU that are always wrong? what's the point? what are you fucking shilling? ARE you shilling? are just just a fucking retard? either way, my only point is that at this point PEOPLE KNOW. you might be an old man boomer faggot, but younger people don't think the way you do, ok? in the world of 2018 half of the country believes "the deep state" is actively trying to obstruct the presidency and subvert democracy (which is true) and even the retarded big government lovign demoncrats believe that the president is a fucking god damn russian spy who gets peed on by hookers in the kremlin (which obviously isn't true, but demoncrats are retards). so what's the point of saying "conspiracy theory". the word holds no power anymore, you moron. it just makes you look like a fucking moron. boomers trusted the government, whatever, but the future generations woke up and realized that lies are everywhere. so you lost this fight, ok? just fucking drop it. your generation lost that entire fight about trusting the government and the narrative that's fed down our throats.

gnooryblows

puds thinking is dinosaur thinking. it's old man thinking. it's the political equivalent of an old man who still doesn't even know how to work a VCR, much less a DVD player or their video on demand, or the internet. it's old man ignorance. it's an antiquated mode of thinking that thankfully got stamped out by the enlightenment brought to people via the information superhighway (the internet). you're whole way of perceiving the world is dead, you faggot, and once old boomers like yourself die off you'll be dead with it and nobody will give a flying fuck because you were nothing but a cancer to this planet.

Swishypants

Jackstars' body is ready, for pizza! You may jizz on his face Pud.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 12:34:12 PM
so what's the point, pud, of saying "conspiracy theory" as some kind of disparaging term, suggesting that it's a belief for whackos and loons

Don't let appearances fool you. She's my best agent.

Gd5150

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2018, 12:17:37 PM
When and what do you think the next batshit conspiracy theory will be after this one has run its course? I'm pitching for mid to late 2019 involving (naturally) the NWO, a few goats, and the entire works of Tom Clancy..What say you?

Probably some wack conspiracy theory to try to bring down a bunch of noble well intentioned left wingers in Hollywood, the MSM, and Washington itself. They’ll cook up some crazy notion that there’s been sexual misconduct, harassment, rape, going on for decades, and worse, was covered up by the likes of the MSM titans itself. They’ll probably try to claim left wing demokkkrat icons like Harvey Weinstein, Matt Lauer, Al Franken, Bill Clinton, and countless others have been involved.

Good thing we have plenty of close minded left wing idiots like yourself to see through these wacky conspiracy theories that could never possibly happen. The same idiots who believe the Russians hijacked our election based on a whopping ZERO evidence to support their dumbfuck lemming conspiracy.

“Why are you so scared of an investigation?”  “If there’s nothing to hide what’s the problem?” “After all the watergate investigation took “27 years” remember?

You ask for idiots? I give you the pedofile defender of all pedofile defenders! Yorki-Pudofile!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 01, 2018, 12:37:54 PM
Jackstars' body is ready, for pizza! You may jizz on his face Pud.

Only if its videoed.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 01, 2018, 12:39:27 PM
You ask for idiots? I give you the pedofile defender of all pedofile defenders! Yorki-Pudofile!

Its paedophile you illiterate fucking mong. Learn English. (Well strictly speaking, Greek)

gnooryblows

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 01, 2018, 12:39:27 PM
Probably some wack conspiracy theory to try to bring down a bunch of noble well intentioned left wingers in Hollywood, the MSM, and Washington itself. They’ll cook up some crazy notion that there’s been sexual misconduct, harassment, rape, going on for decades, and worse, was covered up by the likes of the MSM titans itself. They’ll probably try to claim left wing demokkkrat icons like Harvey Weinstein, Matt Lauer, Al Franken, Bill Clinton, and countless others have been involved.

Good thing we have plenty of close minded left wing idiots like yourself to see through these wacky conspiracy theories that could never possibly happen. The same idiots who believe the Russians hijacked our election based on a whopping ZERO evidence to support their dumbfuck lemming conspiracy.

“Why are you so scared of an investigation?”  “If there’s nothing to hide what’s the problem?” “After all the watergate investigation took “27 years” remember?

anytime you see a demoncrat call something a "conspiracy theory" you know it's something true.
the thing about demoncrats is that htey love the government. they want the government to come in and fix everything. they want the government to be IN CONTROL of everything and have all of the power over the people. they want to give the government their guns and let them have total authority over them. BUT in their sick retarded minds, supposedly, they want to "trust the government to do the right thing". that's why they're constantly trying to dismiss history and all of the sick dishonest shit that happens. many demoncrats will still literally call you a conspiracy theorist for talking about MKULTRA, even though it's 100% verified historical fact that you can get all of the records of the program from the government for. even though it's written in textbooks and news releases and they were doing shit like kidnapping little girls off of the street and drugging them with LSD to turn them into mind controlled prostitutes. even though it's fucking 100% verified that they were doing that shit they will still try to deny it at any opportunity they have because they want to grow the government and it give it total power over us all. fucking sick sociopaths.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2018, 12:43:42 PM
Its paedophile you illiterate fucking mong. Learn English. (Well strictly speaking, Greek)

https://youtu.be/W-dz68Jf58k

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2018, 12:39:08 PM

Don't let appearances fool you. She's my best agent.

right well when you have nothing to say because your statements, views, attitudes and everything else aren't based in fact and you can't defend your positions, you retreat into making stupid non-sequitur jokes that nobody even understands. typical. you should like go get married to jojo and catsmile (transsexuals). they're very much similar to you. lots of idiotic people in the world who operate the same as you. you aren't special.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 12:45:11 PM
anytime you see a demoncrat call something a "conspiracy theory" you know it's something true.
the thing about demoncrats is that htey love the government. they want the government to come in and fix everything. they want the government to be IN CONTROL of everything and have all of the power over the people. they want to give the government their guns and let them have total authority over them. BUT in their sick retarded minds, supposedly, they want to "trust the government to do the right thing". that's why they're constantly trying to dismiss history and all of the sick dishonest shit that happens. many demoncrats will still literally call you a conspiracy theorist for talking about MKULTRA, even though it's 100% verified historical fact that you can get all of the records of the program from the government for. even though it's written in textbooks and news releases and they were doing shit like kidnapping little girls off of the street and drugging them with LSD to turn them into mind controlled prostitutes. even though it's fucking 100% verified that they were doing that shit they will still try to deny it at any opportunity they have because they want to grow the government and it give it total power over us all. fucking sick sociopaths.

Is it lithium you take? Prozac? Mainline coal dust? What is it? This is my second best agent..Still top drawer though, would eat you from the inside out and not let you die until she was ready..I've seen her do it to an Olympic shot putter. Made me throw up.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2018, 12:49:39 PM
Is it lithium you take? Prozac? Mainline coal dust? What is it? This is my second best agent..Still top drawer though, would eat you from the inside out and not let you die until she was ready..I've seen her do it to an Olympic shot putter. Made me throw up.

translation:

"well i can't back my obviously untrue ideas and positions with facts because the facts are all against me, so lets just resort to ad hominems and call people who disagree with me mentally ill, maybe that will fool people!"

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 12:46:49 PM
right well when you have nothing to say because your statements, views, attitudes and everything else aren't based in fact and you can't defend your positions, you retreat into making stupid non-sequitur jokes that nobody even understands. typical. you should like go get married to jojo and catsmile (transsexuals). they're very much similar to you. lots of idiotic people in the world who operate the same as you. you aren't special.

A) You accused me of being a government agent (You didn't, but hey, I can play the 'I wanted you to say it, even though you didn't, so I can use it to say something I want to say' card. ) and b) I asked you what you thought the next big conspiracy theorist might be and when. That's it.

But since then, you've brought in all sorts of stuff I never even mentioned. My third best agent being pampered (Now this one is real honey trap, you can see why I'm sure)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 12:51:06 PM
translation:

"well i can't back my obviously untrue ideas and positions with facts because the facts are all against me, so lets just resort to ad hominems and call people who disagree with me mentally ill, maybe that will fool people!"

Let us all know what the facts are about kids being eaten in a pizza parlour...Sure it prompted one deluded asshole to turn up with a rifle and ended up with jackshit, but seems that since then, no-one has actually brought a case to court..Wonder why that might be? Surely there's a sympathetic lawyer who will work pro bono to win the case of the decade, if not century..No?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on January 01, 2018, 12:50:46 PM
Non sequitur.

Were pizzas involved with children being the topping? An Italian asks.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2018, 12:54:25 PM
A) You accused me of being a government agent (You didn't, but hey, I can play the 'I wanted you to say it, even though you didn't, so I can use it to say something I want to say' card. ) and b) I asked you what you thought the next big conspiracy theorist might be and when. That's it.

But since then, you've brought in all sorts of stuff I never even mentioned. My third best agent being pampered (Now this one is real honey trap, you can see why I'm sure)

yeah you're right i definitely did not accuse you of being a government agent so why the fuck would you even say such a stupid thing now? being a "shill" doesn't mean that you're a government agent, it means that you have an agenda of some sort, whether its personal or professional or political, and you are trying to push it. i didn't even call you a shill, i said you're either a shill or a total fucking moron. probably a bit of both frankly.

so basically your whole position got totally BTFO'd, you were humiliated and embarrassed by the facts, and now you're trying to pretend that "you were just asking what the next 'conspiracy theory' will be, hurrr durrrr, just innocent old me, no other agenda or anything" despite the fact that you do this bullshit all of the time on this board and always have. despite the fact that you are constantly on here pushing your agenda and despite the fact that you were clearly using "conspiracy theory" as a pejorative and trying to be sneaky and passive aggressive about it.

you got called on it faggot, deal with it. no go die in a gutter please so that the world can be just a LITTLE BIT OF A BETTER PLACE WITHOUT YOU.

Swishypants

Ya know, I don't even read this shit. I just slip-in here and there with random shit and 90% of the time it has the appearance of engagement.

https://youtu.be/MqrXe7q4veY

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 12:58:52 PM
yeah you're right i definitely did not accuse you of being a government agent so why the fuck would you even say such a stupid thing now? being a "shill" doesn't mean that you're a government agent, it means that you have an agenda of some sort, whether its personal or professional or political, and you are trying to push it. i didn't even call you a shill, i said you're either a shill or a total fucking moron. probably a bit of both frankly.

so basically your whole position got totally BTFO'd, you were humiliated and embarrassed by the facts, and now you're trying to pretend that "you were just asking what the next 'conspiracy theory' will be, hurrr durrrr, just innocent old me, no other agenda or anything" despite the fact that you do this bullshit all of the time on this board and always have. despite the fact that you are constantly on here pushing your agenda and despite the fact that you were clearly using "conspiracy theory" as a pejorative and trying to be sneaky and passive aggressive about it.

you got called on it faggot, deal with it. no go die in a gutter please so that the world can be just a LITTLE BIT OF A BETTER PLACE WITHOUT YOU.

Oh that stings!!! No really. Don't make me send Hannah and Mary round to have a word with you...It won't end well.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2018, 12:54:25 PM

I present Yorkshireman Sir James Wilson Vincent Savile, OBE, KCSG, Jimmy to his underage "fans."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5Zhnsmnws4

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/aug/29/rotherham-pc-gone-mad-defence-racism-contempt-pakistani-heritage

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2018, 12:57:21 PM
Let us all know what the facts are about kids being eaten in a pizza parlour...Sure it prompted one deluded asshole to turn up with a rifle and ended up with jackshit, but seems that since then, no-one has actually brought a case to court..Wonder why that might be? Surely there's a sympathetic lawyer who will work pro bono to win the case of the decade, if not century..No?

if you want an entire rundown on the evidence about pizzagate i'm not going to type it all up here, it would take 10000 pages. go to voat.co/v/pizzagate and look through everything that's been compiled and discussed there. if you don't do that and you still want to talk about the topic, then you're just talking about things you don't know anything about. whatever. big deal. another big mouth retard demoncrat who doesn't even know the material they're discussing.

beyond the topic of pizzagate i think it's pretty much out in the open now that (mostly democrat) elites are protecting sexual predators and particularly child predators in both hollywood and washington. so considering that this information has been coming out rather dramatically over the course of the past few months i think your obstinance to the idea that this pizzaplace could be some important nexus of child trafficking or sexual abuse is REALLY MASSIVELY FUCKING ANTI INTELLECTUAL especially considering their fucking logo was basically the internationally accepted sign of pedophilia, which is recognized by the FBI as a pedo symbol used to signal other pedos. and considering its connections to jon podestas emails. and the photos posted on instagram of children tied up and taped to the fucking tables in the pizzaplace among other bizarre things.

i mean who can honestly even take you seriously at this point? seriously. WHO can take you seriously dude? with everything that has come out WHO THE FUCK CAN TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY and i'm sorry to be a part of this "if you deny it then you must be one of them" witchhunt mentality but honestly if you're this fucking obstinate about it in the face of everything that's been revealed i'm sorry, but i do have to ask are YOU a fucking pedophile? is there some fucking reason that you don't want people investigating obvious cases of pedophilia and abuse happening? what the fuck is wrong with you, you pathetic nigger.

gnooryblows

it's essentially a matter of public record now that powerful people in washington and hollywood and the MSM protect sex predators and even child predators, so for someone to obstinately deny the "pizzagate" thing despite the mountains of evidence compiled, at this point, IMO, you have to genuinely at least consider the fact that they might be pedos themselves.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on January 01, 2018, 01:04:37 PM
I present Yorkshireman Sir James Wilson Vincent Savile, OBE, KCSG, Jimmy to his underage "fans."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5Zhnsmnws4

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/aug/29/rotherham-pc-gone-mad-defence-racism-contempt-pakistani-heritage

Actually he was born in Durham. And they didn't eat much pizza. Do Pakistanis frequent pizza parlours in DC? Very often/often/occasionally/seldom/never?

Swishypants

He would have gotten away with this bullshit if he hadn't fallen into the standard Limey trap of thinking his "elevated sabotage" of calling Houston, "Who-ston" actually went unnoticed. The Brits always over estimate themselves. That's why they don't get to have an Empire anymore!

https://youtu.be/Wb4HFrSOt2k

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2018, 01:06:53 PM
Actually he was born in Durham. And they didn't eat much pizza. Do Pakistanis frequent pizza parlours in DC? Very often/often/occasionally/seldom/never?

how many boys do you diddle pud?

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 01:08:13 PM
how many boys do you diddle pud?

British Men are born with extra sphincter muscles. They've been doing it so long it's lead to a genetic mutation.

gnooryblows

lets just call it what it is, ok? pud is a diddler. he is obstinately denying the pizzagate thing and the fact that obviously there is child sex trafficking and child abuse in powerful circles that is normalized and covered up because he himself is a diddler.

the cat has gotten out of the bag since weinstein. it was out of the bag before but now nobody can deny it. we know these people cover up for one another. if pud is still denying, IMO, it's because he's a diddler himself. i say we just call him out for what he is. he might have his dick in a littleboyass right now for all we know. i know i have no desire to give him a pass.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 01:05:06 PM
if you want an entire rundown on the evidence about pizzagate i'm not going to type it all up here, it would take 10000 pages. go to voat.co/v/pizzagate and look through everything that's been compiled and discussed there. if you don't do that and you still want to talk about the topic, then you're just talking about things you don't know anything about. whatever. big deal. another big mouth retard demoncrat who doesn't even know the material they're discussing.

beyond the topic of pizzagate i think it's pretty much out in the open now that (mostly democrat) elites are protecting sexual predators and particularly child predators in both hollywood and washington. so considering that this information has been coming out rather dramatically over the course of the past few months i think your obstinance to the idea that this pizzaplace could be some important nexus of child trafficking or sexual abuse is REALLY MASSIVELY FUCKING ANTI INTELLECTUAL especially considering their fucking logo was basically the internationally accepted sign of pedophilia, which is recognized by the FBI as a pedo symbol used to signal other pedos. and considering its connections to jon podestas emails. and the photos posted on instagram of children tied up and taped to the fucking tables in the pizzaplace among other bizarre things.

i mean who can honestly even take you seriously at this point? seriously. WHO can take you seriously dude? with everything that has come out WHO THE FUCK CAN TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY and i'm sorry to be a part of this "if you deny it then you must be one of them" witchhunt mentality but honestly if you're this fucking obstinate about it in the face of everything that's been revealed i'm sorry, but i do have to ask are YOU a fucking pedophile? is there some fucking reason that you don't want people investigating obvious cases of pedophilia and abuse happening? what the fuck is wrong with you, you pathetic nigger.

So you haven't got a lawyer on it then? Just checking. I couldn't care less what you investigate you drug addled wanker, just fucking get on with it and stop talking about it. If you find someone to take to court, get convicted and sent down/executed for eating kids I'll be the first to congratulate you. But I suspect you're full of shit and really have no dog in the game and just like looking at conspiracy websites..

gnooryblows

it was bad enough to deny pizzagate a year ago, honestly, when wikileaks released podestas emails. it really was bad enough that people were denying it for partisan reasons. but now, since weinstein and all of the others, and since hillary lost the election and trump is def president now, you're just a fucking pedo at this point if you're still denying this issue is a real thing.