• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 26, 2018, 01:57:02 PM
Do me a favor. For the rest of the year, please be a Milwaukee Brewers fan.
What, are you mad at me?  You know I don't drink!  Here, whatever I did, let me make it up.  How about I'll be efficient for you with no signature!

GravitySucks

Quote from: 14 on June 26, 2018, 03:04:24 PM
What, are you mad at me?  You know I don't drink!  Here, whatever I did, let me make it up.  How about I'll be efficient for you with no signature!

Au contraire. I want you to root for the Milwaukee Brewers because they are currently in first place and I want my Chicago Cubs to win their division.

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 26, 2018, 03:17:31 PM
Au contraire. I want you to root for the Milwaukee Brewers because they are currently in first place and I want my Chicago Cubs to win their division.

I still haven't gotten over the Brewers switch to the National League.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 26, 2018, 03:24:47 PM
I still haven't gotten over the Brewers switch to the National League.

Nor the Astros switch to the AL

Metron2267

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 26, 2018, 03:41:54 PM
I know.  It's just not right!!  >:(

And the Senators should never have become the Rangers and the Expos ought not be the Nationals... :(

Mark Levin just thanked George Noory for congratulating him on his Radio Hall of Fame Win.  He said he was the only one of his competitors who did and he hopes Noory wins next year.

I'm going on sabbatical from criticizing Noory.  His actions have convinced me that he may be a good man.   I don't take back any of my sincere criticisms but I'm just going to refrain from trashing him.

Metron2267

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 26, 2018, 05:43:01 PM
Mark Levin just thanked George Noory for congratulating him on his Radio Hall of Fame Win.  He said he was the only one of his competitors who did and he hopes Noory wins next year.

I'm going on sabbatical from criticizing Noory.  His actions have convinced me that he may be a good man.   I don't take back any of my sincere criticisms but I'm just going to refrain from trashing him.

Bully for you!

That's evolved enlightenment. ;)

Dr. MD MD

I think he's certainly a decent man and there's no reason buffoons can't also be decent men. ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 26, 2018, 05:49:46 PM
I think he's certainly a decent man and there's no reason buffoons can't also be decent men. ;)

"That's true."

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 26, 2018, 05:49:46 PM

<chuckling>   ;D

That's as far as I go.  This is like a New Year's resolution to me and I have to stick to it.

TigerLily

Did we get ripped off? No LMH on Thursday?  >:(

I have no idea who Levin is but he/she has got to be better than Norrie. Congrats  8)

WeinerInHand

Quote from: TigerLily on June 26, 2018, 06:07:40 PM

I have no idea who Levin is but he/she has got to be better than Norrie. Congrats  8)

Mark Levin? You'd love him!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on June 26, 2018, 06:07:40 PM

I think you would really like him.  :)

TigerLily

Quote from: WeinerInHand on June 26, 2018, 06:19:58 PM
Mark Levin? You'd love him!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 26, 2018, 06:20:42 PM
I think you would really like him.  :)

I don't know. Seems like all that's on daytime radio is sports and crotchety old white men. Is he a sportscaster? I could maybe listen during football season

But what about LMH? That's the only time I can tolerate Snorch

Dateline

Mark Levine is know as "The Great One".  Norry, on the other hand, is known as "The Suck One."  That be your difference.

Quote from: TigerLily on June 26, 2018, 06:28:12 PM
I don't know. Seems like all that's on daytime radio is sports and crotchety old white men. Is he a sportscaster? I could maybe listen during football season

But what about LMH? That's the only time I can tolerate Snorch

You wouldn't like him, believe me!  ;D  If I was trying to convert you to conservatism, I'd start you with Michael Medved.  He's palatable to liberals. Then it's an easy step to Mark Levin.  Bwahhhhh-haaaaaa-haaaaaa-haaaaaa! (evil laugh).

Clint Walker loved Mark.  RIP.  If you like football players, you would have loved Clint.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 26, 2018, 06:48:30 PM

You wouldn't like him, believe me!  ;D  If I was trying to convert you to conservatism, I'd start you with Michael Medved.  He's palatable to liberals. Then it's an easy step to Mark Levin.  Bwahhhhh-haaaaaa-haaaaaa-haaaaaa! (evil laugh).

Clint Walker loved Mark.  RIP.  If you like football players, you would have loved Clint.

I sit two seats to the right of God and I can’t handle the last hour of a Mark Levin tirade.

PChirp

+1  :)

Jojo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 26, 2018, 06:48:30 PM

The name Michael Medved even sounds like a gateway drug to conservatism!
Fourteen

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 26, 2018, 09:11:10 PM
The name Michael Medved even sounds like a gateway drug to conservatism!
Fourteen

Try it, baby! All your friends are. ;)

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 26, 2018, 09:12:37 PM
Try it, baby! All your friends are. ;)
More pressure please  :o.
Fourteen

Quote from: Dateline on June 26, 2018, 06:44:01 PM
Mark Levine is know as "The Great One".  Norry, on the other hand, is known as "The Suck One."  That be your difference.
AKA "Honey"
Fourteen

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 26, 2018, 03:17:31 PM
I'm glad we got to the root of that  ;)
Fourteen

Honey doesn't suck; he's just a crazy-maker!
Fourteen

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 26, 2018, 05:56:21 PM
But he had to check with Tom before answering... ::)
Spelling and grammar check...
Fourteen

Gd5150

I decided to become an “insider” again. Man you people are missing out.

https://youtu.be/XAESKjNGpiU

Quote from: 14 on June 26, 2018, 03:03:07 PM
Not sure because about 15 years ago our news stations declared him deceased and he was never broadcast anymore.  But in the 90s and early 2000s, each morning I couldn't wait to hear his life hacks.  It was only when I saw him nominated, that I looked him up and realized he was not dead at all.  Weird.  Maybe the station was being sarcastic when they said he died.  Maybe they meant his show was dead on this air.  But I took them literally.
Fourteen

and you didn't have the Internet to see what happened to John Tesh in the early 2000s?  :o

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on June 26, 2018, 09:44:54 PM
and you didn't have the Internet to see what happened to John Tesh in the early 2000s?  :o
I got the Web when tablets were invented and Wifi spread.  Love it.  Life changing.
Um, did something actually happen to him then, other than move out of the region?
Fourteen