• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

analog kid

The "sex act" is supposedly watersports.

bateman

Quote“There’s no way to tell whether the FBI has confirmed or debunked any of the allegations contained in the former spy’s memos,” Mother Jones noted in October. And the FBI has still “not confirmed many essential details in the memos,” CNN reported on Tuesday.

Multiple media outlets investigated. A Politico writer tweeted Tuesday night that his publication had probed some of the allegations but hadn’t been able to confirm them. Nor had anyone else.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-russia-cnn-kompromat_us_58757682e4b03c8a02d3dbd7?zb8h2bw66gxzp8pvi

analog kid

It's probably not true, but it's at least funny.

Quote from: Al Capone's Vault on January 10, 2017, 08:02:51 PM
Current rumor is that it's from shit someone on 4chan wrote back in October/November and gave to Rick Wilson.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Al Capone's Vault on January 10, 2017, 08:02:51 PM

I don't doubt the Russians have dirt on Trump; but the content might be very different.  ;D, but like you say, it is very funny reading his outrage from it.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Al Capone's Vault on January 10, 2017, 07:55:20 PM
The "sex act" is supposedly watersports.

That's ridiculous.  How could anyone play nude coed water polo in a hotel suite?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 10, 2017, 08:12:38 PM
That's ridiculous.  How could anyone play nude coed water polo in a hotel suite?

Could be worse; it could be underwater tennis.

Meister_000

Obama's farewell address live now (turn your radio/tv on).

K_Dubb

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 10, 2017, 08:10:08 PM
Proof reading is so overrated.

I take it as a plea to return those jobs to America.

Quote from: Meister_000 on January 10, 2017, 08:15:54 PM
No thanks, I don't have any blood pressure meds handy.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 10, 2017, 02:06:09 PM
Its great when you squirm;  ;D

Only a masochist like you would consider my disinterest in your tediousness as "squirming." Face i! You love losing. That's why your country's becoming a Muslim ghetto.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 10, 2017, 08:18:53 PM
Only a masochist like you would consider my disinterest in your tediousness as "squirming." Face i! You love losing. That's why your country's becoming a Muslim ghetto.  ;)

Your disinterest to my post is appreciated. Truly.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 10, 2017, 03:02:22 PM
You obviously need to read up more on the subject so I'll excuse your ignorance.  Yours truly wouldn't be here if I didn't have guardian angels on my side at various points in my life.  I'm not submitting it as proof just my experiences.  You can take it as you wish.  There are extraordinary stories from law enforcement officials among other people of high repute that do provide a modicum of circumstantial evidence though.  If you can accept ET, you can certainly say that there might be something to this angels and demons stuff.  Such a discussion is for another thread though.

Yeah, the UFOs might be angels...or demons...or rods!  ::)

Too Nooryish to be true.  :D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Meister_000 on January 10, 2017, 08:15:54 PM

It's being broadcast directly from a "no fire zone" in Chicago.   Hope the truce holds.

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 10, 2017, 08:25:10 PM
It's being broadcast directly from a "no fire zone" in Chicago.   Hope the truce holds.
I've been wondering for a decade: is Obama's set affiliated with People or Folk?

Dr. MD MD

Obama just said we can't back down from fights to expand democracy around the world. LOL!  ;D

albrecht

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 10, 2017, 08:28:38 PM
On Golden Pond?
On Golden Blonde. Though, according to the likely fake news, it was some paid "performers," to use a Hollywood phrase, on the bed Obama used and he just watched.

Obama is still referring to the "JV team" as ISIL for some reason. Respect? Confuse listeners? Lest he offend Muslims?

bateman

This was literally made up by /pol/

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: albrecht on January 10, 2017, 08:38:46 PM
On Golden Blonde. Though, according to the likely fake news, it was some paid "performers," to use a Hollywood phrase, on the bed Obama used and he just watched.

Well, that part is hard to believe from a man whose motto is "Grab 'um..." But I'm sure whatever they have on him will eventually get leaked.

bateman

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 10, 2017, 08:51:11 PM
Yeah. but its funny! ;D

It's hilarious to begin with, but even more so that Buzzfeed ran with it.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 10, 2017, 08:51:11 PM
Yeah. but its funny! ;D
Your lot still does it better, what with the Nazi and spanking fetishes. The war and public schools really did a number on a lot of you! My favorite was how a part of the "fun" included a delousing procedure and checking for lice. Almost makes me believe that story of the dead agent found locked in a gym bag was, as the investigators claimed, a suicide or death by misadventure!
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/prostitute-in-max-mosley-nazi-dungeon-orgy-was-wife-of-mi5-officer-6677503.html

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on January 10, 2017, 08:54:31 PM
Your lot still does it better, what with the Nazi and spanking fetishes. The war and public schools really did a number on a lot of you! My favorite was how a part of the "fun" included a delousing procedure and checking for lice. Almost makes me believe that story of the dead agent found locked in a gym bag was, as the investigators claimed, a suicide or death by misadventure!
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/prostitute-in-max-mosley-nazi-dungeon-orgy-was-wife-of-mi5-officer-6677503.html

Hmm, but Max Mosley isn't running for POTUS or is in hock to Putin.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 10, 2017, 09:04:30 PM
Hmm, but Max Mosley isn't running for POTUS or is in hock to Putin.
Would be more fun if he were! Some American conglomerate bought out F1 I guess, Eccelstone, and his daughters also have some antics but nothing compared to Max, at least to my knowledge. Though Eccelstone bilked us, as those more in the know predicted and lawsuits aplenty, I think some still going on. Funny story, one guy refused to sell out and due to legalities and right-of-way one can get through parking lots etc to access his property. He has set up stands to watch races. I still haven't quite figured out who, exactly, profited from the land-deals but the city, mysteriously, annexed the land where COTA was built so, at least initially, got tax revenue but less than expected. Oh well, still fun to see races.