• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Chine

Quote from: chefist on May 03, 2018, 03:54:08 PM
Ha...he was the only unifying factor...he opened the GC up to anyone, which was the Sarajevo moment.

Haha. Yes, I remember.

I’m going to create a Gang of 4 cartoon, I think. After my version of Bateman and his rattled cage. I’m googling Christian Bale images and pulling out the sketchbook. Trying to figure out what cage is best... hmm.

dsz

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 03, 2018, 03:32:17 PM

No matter how much I think Airyn was a gold digger in the sense of money and citizenship, Asia and Alexander deserve as normal a life as possible considering their elderly father felt the need to ejaculate in this cute, tight, young Filipina's cunt. Believe me, I'd be satisfied with much less...

Ummm... You hitting on Airyn?

chefist

Quote from: Chine on May 03, 2018, 03:57:34 PM
Haha. Yes, I remember.

I’m going to create a Gang of 4 cartoon, I think. After my version of Bateman and his rattled cage. I’m googling Christian Bale images and pulling out the sketchbook. Trying to figure out what cage is best... hmm.

Ha...that would be great...I had posted this before...I think it brought either bdubb or onan out from the cornfield...

DaveScottSOR

Can we get an audio version of these posts please?  Sure does suck when you come on, and you're 17 pages behind.

chefist

Quote from: DaveScottSOR on May 03, 2018, 04:02:34 PM
Can we get an audio version of these posts please?  Sure does suck when you come on, and you're 17 pages behind.

Heather Wade has the archive...give her a buzz.

yoursongs

Quote from: Kolchak on May 03, 2018, 02:20:00 PM
She's openly admitted that the show was dying as far back as November of 2017, when she made a FB post insinuating it was on its last legs. She said more recently that it's just gotten worse.

These people switching subscriptions to her new program were already not enough to buoy the show. What's going to change, financially?

didn't joltin' joe say he was giving her this chance for free?

Sean92008

Quote from: dsz on May 03, 2018, 04:01:11 PM
Ummm... You hitting on Airyn?
Why bother? I wouldn't last 10 seconds in her... Unless she's like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. Then give me 20 seconds...

I would be a great dad to her kids and cats... 

DaveScottSOR

Yep, at my time slot's expense.  Guess who doesn't broadcast on UPRN anymore after last night's debacle?  I messaged Joe and told him effective immediately, I'm out.

Bluejay

It would be great if these guys (Richard Christie and Sal Governale) called in from the Stern Show.  They have turned prank-calling into a fine art. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on May 03, 2018, 03:48:42 PM
Joe will get a lot of new listeners because of Heather, but MOST of them will be Trolls following Heather there to embrace and feed the drama for however long it lasts.

Musty Bottoms renaissance?

chefist

Quote from: DaveScottSOR on May 03, 2018, 04:06:06 PM
Yep, at my time slot's expense.  Guess who doesn't broadcast on UPRN anymore after last night's debacle?  I messaged Joe and told him effective immediately, I'm out.

Do you offer 10 year subscriptions? Sent directly to your home address? Did Heather ask to move in with you?

Sean92008

Quote from: Kolchak on May 03, 2018, 02:20:00 PM
She's openly admitted that the show was dying as far back as November of 2017, when she made a FB post insinuating it was on its last legs. She said more recently that it's just gotten worse.

These people switching subscriptions to her new program were already not enough to buoy the show. What's going to change, financially?
Heather's announcement from November 2017 - the show was failing...

Audio file link below.

Stolen from another's post...

LadyFish

Quote from: chefist on May 03, 2018, 04:03:27 PM
Heather Wade has the archive...give her a buzz.

Only $2.99 a minute.

GravitySucks

Sorry you got scooped up in that. Have you talked with TJ from DTRN?

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on May 03, 2018, 08:47:58 AM
You're right, she should have been fired day 1.

Praise MV!

# Fired Day 1 When She Co-hosted the Test show Years Ago Nao.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 03, 2018, 04:05:29 PM
Why bother? I wouldn't last 10 seconds in her... Unless she's like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. Then give me 20 seconds...

I would be a great dad to her kids and cats...

Great! You cover the domestic duties and I'll handle the nookie. For Asia and Art Jr. It'll be My Two Dads (with regular appearances from ghost dad, Art)  ;) ;)

Chine

Quote from: chefist on May 03, 2018, 04:02:12 PM
Ha...that would be great...I had posted this before...I think it brought either bdubb or onan out from the cornfield...

Ahahahaha. That picture. Or I could give them an 80s art Patrick Nagel look...

Duran Duran. But they were the Fab 5. Yet, Andy Taylor was never that interesting. Like the silent uninteresting 5th GabCast host that can never get his Skype to work and no one listens to him anyhow.

Eddie Dean is totally John Taylor.

Catsmile

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 03, 2018, 08:57:21 AM
Come on we all know what she did, is doing and has done. Insert Falkie - pic of - The Art Of The Grift.  ;D

PS not only did the lying piss me off but her whole "little" podcast thing bullshit.

# "Very Littleâ,,¢"

Sean92008

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 03, 2018, 04:08:46 PM
Great! You cover the domestic duties and I'll handle the nookie. For Asia and Art Jr. It'll be My Two Dads (with regular appearances from ghost dad, Art)  ;) ;)

No laugh track needed if you have a regular appearance of the whacked-out neighbor every episode...

DaveScottSOR

Quote from: chefist on May 03, 2018, 04:07:15 PM
Do you offer 10 year subscriptions? Sent directly to your home address? Did Heather ask to move in with you?

No, dammit!  I didn't.  Maybe that was the key.  A decade of SOR decadence membership.  Maybe I will put that on our website?  Thanks for the tip. 

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Chine on May 03, 2018, 04:09:12 PM
Like the silent uninteresting GabCast host that no one listens to anyhow.

That would be bdubb.

Faustina

What did you think of Heather's appearance, Dave?

DaveScottSOR

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 04:08:08 PM
Sorry you got scooped up in that. Have you talked with TJ from DTRN?

Working on some other bigger things.  So I'm not too worried about it actually.  I heard there's a station Pahrump that could use some night time programming?

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on May 03, 2018, 09:10:31 AM
The thing is, I think it has to be someone who is retired, who can afford to do it for free.

# TheWitchDidn'tDoIt4Free
# Unless Art Gifted Her the Cuck Shack

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 03, 2018, 04:10:34 PM
No laugh track needed if you have a regular appearance of the whacked-out neighbor every episode...

The stalker?

chefist

Quote from: DaveScottSOR on May 03, 2018, 04:10:35 PM

No, dammit!  I didn't.  Maybe that was the key.  A decade of SOR decadence membership.  Maybe I will put that on our website?  Thanks for the tip.

No, problem...don't forget...if you have some type of manufactured home on an empty plot of land, you can have a "co-host" for a song! Many blessings on you and your business endeavors.

Sean92008

Quote from: DaveScottSOR on May 03, 2018, 04:11:53 PM

Working on some other bigger things.  So I'm not too worried about it actually.  I heard there's a station Pahrump that could use some night time programming?

Karen Jackson KNYE. 

timebandit

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 03, 2018, 03:46:01 PM
all doubt about her being low iq was removed last night. comedy fuckin' gold. and that Joe fellow was moronic, too. holy shit. LMFAO!!!
lol

paladin1991

Quote from: ItsOver on May 03, 2018, 12:51:02 PM
Captain Francis? ??? ;D Nope, not me.  I'd never cheat on MV.  I like the cut of his jib.

that's thailor talk.  Silly faggot.

GretalX

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 03, 2018, 12:27:51 PM
What a dirty ol' dog Art was eh?  ;D

Sorry if this is personal and obviously feel free to not answer, but I'm curious and will ask anyways.
As a woman did you or have you ever felt attracted to Art?  :) This is not a trick question.

I am a woman and noooo, I have never felt attracted to Art.  I have felt respect, but never attraction.  None.