• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Sith & Star Wars Avatars

Started by (Sandman) Logan-5, October 21, 2015, 04:05:03 AM

Hello everyone.
We've gone over to the dark side. So instead of dropping pics in random threads all over BellGab, we've decided to create a thread for anyone to drop pics into or to use. Feel free to add anything Star Wars related. Try to keep it just pics though, thanks. :)
Join us. You know you want to. Besides, the Sith lords throw the best parties with the swinginest Lords and Ladies...

*Right click the pic > Save As > Upload as profile pic*

jazmunda

For sexiness in the SW Universe you can't go past Yaddle.

pate

Interesting...

I have nothing to add to this discussion.

My apologies everyone. With just pics on these pages, they take forever to load. There's quite a few pics in here now.
I think Sith Jedi discussions would be cool in here too - interspersed between the pics so the pages don't take forever to load.
First one. Are you Sith or Jedi. Take the test.
http://www.allthetests.com/quiz30/quiz/1345636843/Star-Wars-Jedi-or-Sith

Apparently my fighting style is Form IV- Ataru: You like acrobatics, you like them a lot. You can use your quick movements and aerial attacks to surprise your opponents and take them down quickly. Too bad your defence is lacking. You get too carried away on the offensive and over-exert yourself. Tired=Dead.
Practitioners: Qui-Gon-Jinn, Yoda, and Darth Maul

zeebo

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on October 22, 2015, 08:26:04 PM
My apologies everyone. With just pics on these pages, they take forever to load. ...

Haha we've managed to make a slower thread than the one with all the bumper suggestions. 

Oh well, here's one more ... let's not forget about Lumpy from the infamous tv special.  Btw, according to the SW wiki, his full name is Lumpawarrump.  Yeah that doesn't really help does it.

Quote from: zeebo on October 31, 2015, 08:37:22 PM
Haha we've managed to make a slower thread than the one with all the bumper suggestions. 

Oh well, here's one more ... let's not forget about Lumpy from the infamous tv special.  Btw, according to the SW wiki, his full name is Lumpawarrump.  Yeah that doesn't really help does it.

Heh heh heh !
Instead of a direct drop, if we upload them as a file, the page should only hold a symlink instead of the entire pic file.
Aaaaah the nuances of BBCode :o

What is your light saber fighting style?

For 40 % I AM: Form VII- Vaapad: Whose a badass? You and Mace Windu are. You're light saber resembles the legendary creature this form was named for. A Kraken that could move its tentacles so fast, you couldn't see how many there were until it was dead. But you tend to let the thrill of the fight get a hold of you and lose concentration.
Practitioners: Mace Windu was the only living Master....Who cares about anyone else?
27 % of 11619 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A
Seems like I'm consistently a Profile A personality.

The Sith Nymph Darth Talon.  ;)
Current whereabouts: Unknown.