• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Terror Attack in NYC?

Started by Uncle Duke, October 31, 2017, 01:58:30 PM

Gd5150

Quote from: Jackstar on October 31, 2017, 05:11:04 PM
I'm looking forward to the first responders being interviewed by Ellen DeGeneres.
😄😄😄😄😄😄

Juan

He had a diversity visa. I think that means there’s nothing to see here.

Yorkie takes a break from cleaning the garage to defend Islamists and attack gun owners

Ted Kennedy, still killing people from the grave.

Zetaspeak

Pre-Trump the F'ers (False Flag Folks) would be ALL over this

-Sitting Prez having indictments against his cronies and the VERY next day this knocks it out of the headlines
-In takes place in the sitting Prez home town (bonus points for them mostly hating him)
`Sitting Prez has agents all over the city for the year to "family reasons"

I guess Jones is now selective in his conspiracies.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Zetaspeak on October 31, 2017, 08:38:02 PM

-Sitting Prez having indictments against his cronies and the VERY next day this knocks it out of the headlines
-In takes place in the sitting Prez home town (bonus points for them mostly hating him)

From fake poll peddler to conspiracy theorist. It's a slight improvement. At least you're thinking.  :D

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on October 31, 2017, 06:32:33 PM
He had a diversity visa. I think that means there’s nothing to see here.
"The Immigration Act of 1990 established the current and permanent Diversity Visa (DV) program, where 55,000 immigrant visas (later reduced to 50,000) are available in an annual lottery. It is also known as the Schumer program, after its sponsor. The lottery aims to diversify the immigrant population in the United States, by selecting applicants mostly from countries with low rates of immigration to the United States in the previous five years."

Chucky, what a surprise.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on October 31, 2017, 09:02:36 PM
"The Immigration Act of 1990 established the current and permanent Diversity Visa (DV) program, where 55,000 immigrant visas (later reduced to 50,000) are available in an annual lottery. It is also known as the Schumer program, after its sponsor. The lottery aims to diversify the immigrant population in the United States, by selecting applicants mostly from countries with low rates of immigration to the United States in the previous five years."

Chucky, what a surprise.

I'm gonna start calling him Shecky Schumer cuz he's a joke.  :D

Gd5150

Quote from: Zetaspeak on October 31, 2017, 08:38:02 PM

Trump must have told Putin during their thrice daily phone call to set operation banana peel in action. Well played indeed. “Mission accomplished”.

Taaroa

So is the shooting in NYC the same event as the vehicle going into the crowd?

Chucky, what a surprise.

Here he is now

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 31, 2017, 09:22:49 PM
I'm gonna start calling him Shecky Schumer cuz he's a joke.  :D

All he's missing is the black garb.

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Taaroa on October 31, 2017, 09:26:08 PM
So is the shooting in NYC the same event as the vehicle going into the crowd?

I heard it was a BBGun or a paint gun. Which not entirely sure why he would carry fake guns. I guess he wanted to get shot after the attack.

Or we could throw it in the false flag heap

"The Immigration Act of 1990 established the current and permanent Diversity Visa (DV) program, where 55,000 immigrant visas (later reduced to 50,000) are available in an annual lottery. It is also known as the Schumer program, after its sponsor. The lottery aims to diversify the immigrant population in the United States, by selecting applicants mostly from countries with low rates of immigration to the United States in the previous five years."...

Ted Kennedy kicked the idea of unassimulated foreigners off with the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965.  The Left-wing America-haters now go judge shopping to find phony judges who will tell us we must continue to import ISIS members. 

Terrorism, crime, and the chance to provide lifetime support for these people is a small price to pay for creating an electorate that will elect Democrats though, right?

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 31, 2017, 09:36:57 PM

...Terrorism, crime, and the chance to provide lifetime support for these people is a small price to pay for creating an electorate that will elect Democrats though, right?
That's how   I  they see it.

Taaroa

Quote from: Zetaspeak on October 31, 2017, 09:34:53 PM
I heard it was a BBGun or a paint gun. Which not entirely sure why he would carry fake guns. I guess he wanted to get shot after the attack.

I only ask because when I last checked the news it was "2 people shot dead" and now it's "8 dead after a vehicle goes into a crowd".

albrecht

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 31, 2017, 09:36:57 PM
Ted Kennedy kicked the idea of unassimulated foreigners off with the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965.  The Left-wing America-haters now go judge shopping to find phony judges who will tell us we must continue to import ISIS members. 

Terrorism, crime, and the chance to provide lifetime support for these people is a small price to pay for creating an electorate that will elect Democrats though, right?
The Hartâ€"Celler Act of 1965 will be written on the tombstone of what was the United States of America, or at least cited as such in history books (written in Chinese, most likely.)

albrecht

Quote from: Taaroa on October 31, 2017, 09:45:42 PM
I only ask because when I last checked the news it was "2 people shot dead" and now it's "8 dead after a vehicle goes into a crowd".
I saw that also. But a "developing story" and "changing narratives" are common in such events. I reckon he had the pellet gun and paint gun (I assume the toy variety and not something used to paint vehicles or walls) so that he would be shot or thinking that the sight of them would scare people in the chaos so that he could get away to a mosque or safe-house nearby? Who knows what goes in the minds of these losers. Then again, minor conspiracy thinking, NYC is very anti-gun so maybe they would play off that the Muslim only had toys lest the anti-gun law logical fallacy is exposed further. The gun shot references might have been from the cops. Or even, as happened before notoriously, some of the victims were shot by NYPD by accident when they were shooting at the Muslim practicing peace. But, I think, that would've come out by now if so.

Gd5150

Anderson Cooper/CNN on the scene, gets trolled. Lmao!

https://youtu.be/7xZculqKpW0

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on October 31, 2017, 09:49:55 PM
The Hartâ€"Celler Act of 1965 will be written on the tombstone of what was the United States of America, or at least cited as such in history books (written in Chinese, most likely.)
Abe was pretty close on this one.

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - A. Lincoln

I'd just edit it a tad to "it will be because we destroyed ourselves WERE DESTROYED BY THE TRADERS WITHIN."

Lord Grantham

Quote from: ItsOver on November 01, 2017, 09:52:00 AM
Abe was pretty close on this one.

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - A. Lincoln

I'd just edit it a tad to "it will be because we destroyed ourselves WERE DESTROYED BY THE TRADERS WITHIN."

Traitors*

Jackstar

I happen to be on public transit today. There happen to be passengers behind me speaking Arabic.

Today of all days, I am happy to be surrounded by guns. God is great.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on November 01, 2017, 11:20:30 AM
I happen to be on public transit today. There happen to be passengers behind me speaking Arabic.

Today of all days, I am happy to be surrounded by guns. God is great.

Guns don't kill people. You're as safe as houses.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 01, 2017, 09:44:48 AM
Anderson Cooper/CNN on the scene, gets trolled. Lmao!

They're not that fake; They revealed first that Mueller was making arrests on monday before anyone else. Just because you don't agree, doesn't make it fake. I know you check in with what your daddy Drump says on any given minute before agreeing with what he's tweeting, but he isn't right most of the time.

Jackstar

I transferred to another coach. There's another guy in the back, speaking a constant stream of Arabic into his cell phone.

I hope there are more guns where we are going, and not less.

Dr. MD MD

So, did you guys ever figure out what kind of terrorist the guy was?  :D <He asks, alluding to the vague and inferior thread title compared to the thread, Jihadi Attack In Manhattan? that he started>  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on November 01, 2017, 11:50:00 AM
I transferred to another coach. There's another guy in the back, speaking a constant stream of Arabic into his cell phone.

I hope there are more guns where we are going, and not less fewer.

FIFY. Will you be putting flowers in the barrels?  :)

albrecht

As usual with these Muslim immigrants we allow in to practice their peace. He was "on the radar," as they saying goes, and was interviewed, due to his connections to other people, but police could do nothing, lest we offend. He also was allowed into the country from his primarily Muslim country, under Obama, on a "Diversity Waiver" (an awful 1990 law championed by a New Yorker Chuck Schumer.) He has the blood of his constituents on his hands. Why a Jewish Senator wants to import Muslims, I have no idea. Well, some could speculate.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/feds-interviewed-suspected-nyc-truck-attacker-2015-terror/story?id=
Diversity Is Strength, remember that when you are getting run over, bombed, shot, or raped.