• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Amy On The Radio

Started by JesusJuice, April 20, 2016, 11:38:15 PM

WOTR

Quote from: b🎱man on June 14, 2017, 03:35:02 PM
I haven't said much on this because I like Amy and, well, glass houses and all. But this is hilarious.
I held my comments for quite awhile.  I like her show, wish her well,  and don't want her let to balloon up, turn black or fall off.  However, it has been funny for awhile now.  I no longer "tune in" on Wednesdays to hear a show- I come here to see why the show did not occur.

I hope one day to be surprised.  Hell, it happened recently with Hoaggie. :D

Zenman

Quote from: WOTR on June 14, 2017, 09:31:21 PM
I held my comments for quite awhile.  I like her show, wish her well,  and don't want her let to balloon up, turn black or fall off.  However, it has been funny for awhile now.  I no longer "tune in" on Wednesdays to hear a show- I come here to see why the show did not occur.

I hope one day to be surprised.  Hell, it happened recently with Hoaggie. :D

Yes, Hoagie is proof that there's always hope.

Quote from: Kolchak on June 14, 2017, 03:06:16 PM
https://twitter.com/HauntedSkeptic_/status/875084950491541504

This madness has to end. I say someone calls into Heather's next open lines show and demand she lift the curse.

Sounds like a brown recluse bite. 

Zenman

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 14, 2017, 09:36:20 PM
Sounds like a brown recluse bite.

Or black widow? They've got both back there I think. Good that she's having it tended to. Makes chances for full recovery much better. We've got black widows out here in the SW in most garages. Fortunately, they're fairly docile and secretive. You pretty much have to grab them or sit on them to get bit. Both are something to avoid.

ninjashoes

Amy is the best female in radio now that Dr. Laura is retired.

WOTR

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on June 14, 2017, 10:48:36 PM
Amy is the best female in radio now that Dr. Laura is retired.
You can look at it that way.  Or you can call them equals in the classification of "retired female radio hosts."  ;)

ShayP

Is Amy's air conditioner still working fine?  If not, it should still be under warranty.

Quote from: ShayP on June 16, 2017, 01:02:08 AM
Is Amy's air conditioner still working fine?  If not, it should still be under warranty.

She should talk to Falkie. If I recall it took him 3+ years to order an A/C hose.

ShayP

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on June 16, 2017, 01:09:22 AM
She should talk to Falkie. If I recall it took him 3+ years to order an A/C hose.

LOL!  Oh Falkie...poor poor Falkie.  Actually Amy should interview Falkie.  She could ask him if he ever was bitten by a spider.  Good stuff.  :D

Amy has hit the big time!   Her very own /x/ thread

http://boards.4chan.org/x/thread/19152536

Zenman

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 16, 2017, 09:03:31 PM
Amy has hit the big time!   Her very own /x/ thread

http://boards.4chan.org/x/thread/19152536

Lol. Interesting. I won't ask how you know about the thread, Walks.

CozyRozie

I have new hot pictures of Amy.
Will be posting them on Wednesday.
You will see what rekcuf did to her

CozyRozie

If yew aer interested in placing bets if "Amy on the Radio" will be on today, do it.
If yew aer not interested then don't do it.

I as usually bet on the negative. NO SHOW TODAY 21.Jun.2017 -my bet: I will refrain from posting on Bellgab for the duration of her show if I lose.

CozyRozie

Quote from: CozyRozie on June 21, 2017, 02:43:53 AM
If yew aer interested in placing bets if "Amy on the Radio" will be on today, do it.

I as usually bet on the negative. NO SHOW TODAY 21.Jun.2017 -my bet: I will refrain from posting on Bellgab for the duration of her show if I lose.

HE HE, KEK KEK, LOL LOL

As a prevention from future curses Amy is not shaving her armpits and her privates, Amy thinks that demons don't like bushy armpits and bushy tooshy.

Just please don't call her 'Hairy Amy',she doesn't like that, you can call her NoShowAmy but not HairyAmy. OK

(you will never guess how I got her pictures, *hint*hint she uses very silly very simple passwords) lol

CozyRozie

rekcuf, you have wide connections do you know if that fucker who was keeping Amy in his basement was he plucking hairyAmy 

CozyRozie

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 21, 2017, 03:05:29 PM
https://twitter.com/hauntedskeptic_/status/877580373730906112
AOTR will be BACK from break next week kicking off summer LIVE

Do you guys like to make bets?
If yew aer interested in placing bets if "Amy on the Radio" will be on next week, do it.

I as usually bet on the negative. NO SHOW on 28.Jun.2017 -my bet: I will refrain from posting on Bellgab for the duration of her show if I lose.

btw,
AOTR stands for,

Amy
On
The
Run

CozyRozie

Quote from: CozyRozie on June 21, 2017, 08:56:39 PM
HE HE, KEK KEK, LOL LOL

As a prevention from future curses Amy is not shaving her armpits and her privates, Amy thinks that demons don't like bushy armpits and bushy tooshy.

Just please don't call her 'Hairy Amy',she doesn't like that, you can call her NoShowAmy but not HairyAmy. OK

(you will never guess how I got her pictures, *hint*hint she uses very silly very simple passwords) lol

Looks like Amy might be having..bad hair day  8)

Quote from: th'ONE on June 24, 2017, 03:59:39 PM
lol, so that means no AOTR show next Wednesday? LOL

She'll cancel due to "feelin' the burn!" LOL

CozyRozie

Quote from: rekcuf on June 24, 2017, 05:21:15 PM
She'll cancel due to "feelin' the burn!" LOL

Bernie's burn makes Amy turn in her bed,such a hot night,everything is wet. 

WOTR

CozyRozie

Quote from: WOTR on June 28, 2017, 12:31:34 AM
Is it Wednesday yet?

So what...Wednesday Shmednesday.  Amy is not going to miraculously appear on the radio because Amy is on the run

Quote from: th'ONE on June 22, 2017, 01:26:56 AM
AOTR will be BACK from break next week kicking off summer LIVE

Do you guys like to make bets?
If yew aer interested in placing bets if "Amy on the Radio" will be on next week, do it.

I as usually bet on the negative. NO SHOW on 28.Jun.2017 -my bet: I will refrain from posting on Bellgab for the duration of her show if I lose.

btw,
AOTR stands for,

Amy
On
The
Run

WOTR

Quote from: th'ONE on June 28, 2017, 12:42:26 AM
So what...Wednesday Shmednesday.  Amy is not going to miraculously appear on the radio because Amy is on the run
I'm pretty certain that barring a jellyfish sting, locusts, allergies, hot weather, bad internet connections or a sharknado that we will hear from her tomorrow.

CozyRozie

Quote from: WOTR on June 28, 2017, 01:09:29 AM
I'm pretty certain that barring a jellyfish sting, locusts, allergies, hot weather, bad internet connections or a sharknado that we will hear from her tomorrow.

You are so optimistic.You forgot to take Berni into the equation 

Quote from: rekcuf on June 24, 2017, 03:10:46 PM
https://twitter.com/TheeArtVandelay/status/878721543571779584