• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Amy On The Radio

Started by JesusJuice, April 20, 2016, 11:38:15 PM

WOTR

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 08, 2017, 06:17:52 AM
Thanks WOTR. I have something I am quietly working on with another bellgabber... this person has a great voice and some interesting opinions.
That kills off Dave Noorie... Jazmunda?
Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 08, 2017, 06:17:52 AM
I also will never charge for any radio I do.
That rules out Heather Wade, Art Bell, Amy, and confirms Gnoory.  Could still be Jazmunda.
Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 08, 2017, 06:43:01 AM
I will be a fun experience I am sure and one I will welcome bellgabbers to participate in.
So, it's not Senda...
Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 08, 2017, 07:04:34 AM
I don't expect to make me money or make me famous,
Oops.  There goes Rosegirl and Nancy.
Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 08, 2017, 06:43:01 AM
She is straight and married
There goes Brig (and confirms Rosegirl.)  It could be Jaz in drag?
Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 08, 2017, 07:04:34 AM
We also have discussed catering to our audience
Chefist in Drag? 

Come on... a hint would be nice.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: WOTR on May 08, 2017, 01:46:26 PM
Jazmunda?That rules out Heather Wade, Art Bell, Gnoory and Amy.  Could still be Jazmunda.So, it's not Senda...Oops.  There goes Rosegirl and Nancy.There goes Brig (and confirms Rosegirl.)  It could be Jaz in drag?Chefist in Drag? 

Come on... a hint would be nice.
Wait wait, rosegirl is straight and married? Could you seriously imagine us doing a radio show together? ROFLMAO.
She will come forward soon enough. Another bellgabber was nice enough to give me some tech advice. And is a woman who is currently an active member of the board. I will say more when I can. Perhaps I've said too much already.

Edit: I would love to do a special guest moment with chefist in drag. That would be amazing. LOL

WOTR

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 08, 2017, 01:54:16 PM
Wait wait, rosegirl is straight and married? Could you seriously imagine us doing a radio show together? ROFLMAO.
She will come forward soon enough. Another bellgabber was nice enough to give me some tech advice. And is a woman who is currently an active member of the board. I will say more when I can. Perhaps I've said too much already.

Edit: I would love to do a special guest moment with chefist in drag. That would be amazing. LOL
I guess I should have said that it "confirms it is not RG."  But with a strap on and Eagle as her lover... Who knows?  :P

Does anybody want to compile a list of female Bellgabbers?  It seems like active, straight female bellgabbers are as rare as Sasquatches around here... If 4 chan can find a cabin in the middle of the woods, certainly they can figure out this minor mystery.  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on May 08, 2017, 01:58:57 PM
I guess I should have said that it "confirms it is not RG."  But with a strap on and Eagle as her lover... Who knows?  :P

Does anybody want to compile a list of female Bellgabbers?  It seems like active, straight female bellgabbers are as rare as Sasquatches around here... If 4 chan can find a cabin in the middle of the woods, certainly they can figure out this minor mystery.  ;)

I'm a straight, female, bellgabber, who is NOT, repeat NOT a Sasquatch sir.

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on May 08, 2017, 02:01:43 PM
I'm a straight, female, bellgabber, who is NOT, repeat NOT a Sasquatch sir.

Thou doth protest a wee bit much.

Dr. MD MD

Could you seriously imagine us doing a radio show together?

Sure! Heavy breathing and extraneous (dryer?) noises from RG followed by us straining to hear what you're saying.  :D

GravitySucks

If you do a show with RoseGirl, don't out her as gay and married. That story line was floated in a test market and it didn't end well.

zeebo

... Perhaps I've said too much already.

I think I've already figured it out even barely trying lol.  If it's who I'm thinking of, good choice.  If not, well then hmmmph!  Hope that helps.

ponyboysunset

I don't even know where to start with all of you other than to say it is an intelligent woman who hasn't done bellgab shows before even as a caller. Who enjoys posting often in a very active part of this board.. I think you all will be pleased well most of you anyway. Lol.

WOTR

Quote from: zeebo on May 08, 2017, 02:18:41 PM
I think I've already figured it out even barely trying lol.  If it's who I'm thinking of, good choice.  If not, well then hmmmph!  Hope that helps.

Half of the fun of the tease is to make guesses (educated, or otherwise.) 

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 08, 2017, 03:03:13 PM
I don't even know where to start with all of you other than to say it is an intelligent woman...
I feel as though I should continue with my list of people your statements disqualify...  I will start with those who are not intelligent and move onto those who are not women.  8)

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 08, 2017, 03:03:13 PM
I don't even know where to start with all of you other than to say it is an intelligent woman who hasn't done bellgab shows before even as a caller. Who enjoys posting often in a very active part of this board.. I think you all will be pleased well most of you anyway. Lol.

I promise to be good PBS.  If it's not my thing, I promise not to give you a hard time.  There have been a couple bellgab podcasts that weren't my thing, that I just didn't listen to after the first couple.  I don't know what your subject matter/theme is going to be, but whatever it is, I wish you lots of fun!

Quote from: WOTR on May 08, 2017, 01:58:57 PM

I'm pretty sure Tigerlily is straight too.  I know she and Empress Sandra used to post "hunky" pictures of radical leftists like a  young Joe Stalin and Che Guevera.  I'm pretty sure I gave them a bit of hell over it too.

Was RoseGirl was getting jackhammered by Eagle, or not?! (double sided dragon dildo)

mikuthing01

Quote from: rekcuf on May 08, 2017, 04:13:56 PM
Was RoseGirl was getting jackhammered by Eagle, or not?! (double sided dragon dildo)

Quote from: brig on May 08, 2017, 07:10:05 AM
I am hearing medical issues.  I could be wrong.  If such is the case, I hope she gets well, and is able to do radio in a reliable way. Personally, I lost interest in her show after the airconditioner event, and the "I got nothing" appearance on the GabCast.  All that aside, I don't expect to like everyones radio program.  Truth be told, I'm very picky.  I like the ones that really give me stuff to think about, and the ones that have a very strong trainwreck factor.

Remember that we have a date tomorrow night for Dietrich's show.  It's been almost a week since I've been called a "White Jew-Ass Cracker". 
Feeling sooo  ignored.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 08, 2017, 04:40:26 PM
Remember that we have a date tomorrow night for Dietrich's show.  It's been almost a week since I've been called a "White Jew-Ass Cracker". 
Feeling sooo  ignored.

I take it that Tuesday is a ladies night out for Mrs. Walks.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 08, 2017, 04:40:26 PM
Feeling sooo  ignored.

I haven't forgot.  My alarm is set  ;D

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 08, 2017, 04:49:03 PM
I take it that Tuesday is a ladies night out for Mrs. Walks.

Ha!  Guess I could have phrased that better.

Actually just got done Skyping with Mrs. Walks_At_Night.  She is in China for three weeks and hating life.
More than ready to come home.

Quote from: brig on May 08, 2017, 04:56:00 PM

I haven't forgot.  My alarm is set  ;D

Awesome.   What ever it is - it isn't boring!

zeebo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 08, 2017, 03:59:26 PM
I'm pretty sure Tigerlily is straight too.  I know she and Empress Sandra used to post "hunky" pictures of radical leftists like a  young Joe Stalin and Che Guevera.  I'm pretty sure I gave them a bit of hell over it too.

Fortunately on average we see more posts of politically-neutral buxom starlets.

EarthAlien007

Quote from: RoseGirl on May 07, 2017, 07:50:56 PM
There may be a third tendency involved; that of a deep, smoldering urge to vent your spleen at what ever appears to be a faceless person, an intriguing voice, a disembodied no one meandering gently across the airwaves. All those angers, all those daily hurts, all those disappointments in life. The host isn't a person, you see...merely an appealing, invisible target speaking to you throughout the night. An easy victory and, for those that need it, a willing 'listener' to blame.

I knew you'd be back.
That's one weird post. Seriously, check your meds.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on May 09, 2017, 12:22:37 PM
I knew you'd be back.
That's one weird post. Seriously, check your meds.
I am so glad I am not the only one who didn't understand that post. Thank you!

GravitySucks

Sounds like a rerun

🤷‍♀️

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 10, 2017, 07:03:46 PM
Sounds like a rerun

🤷‍♀️

At least you tried to check it out.  I'm still reeling from Dietrich last night.

PrairieGhost

Yeah, rerun. Hopefully next week will be live. We shall see.

sendafan2013

I have confusion.  is Amy the host of Mystic Stars or is she a co host?  I hope she starts a uoutbe channel so I can sub it two.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 10, 2017, 07:05:20 PM
At least you tried to check it out.  I'm still reeling from Dietrich last night.
There is a Dietrich hangover. That is a thing.

Quote from: albrecht on May 10, 2017, 08:12:56 PM
There is a Dietrich hangover. That is a thing.

With visions of Ki-74 Patsy's dancing in his head