• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Amy On The Radio

Started by JesusJuice, April 20, 2016, 11:38:15 PM

Quote from: Kolchak on April 19, 2017, 08:18:38 PM
At this juncture I'd rather hear a pre-recorded Amy talk about Bill O'Reilly than a live Heather talk about black magick.

Well there is that.   I bagged radio and put on Johnny Carson on antennatv

mikuthing01

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 19, 2017, 08:04:15 PM
Amy should just impeach her deviated septum.  ::)

So, how's the show tonight? Is it live?  :D

Nope.

Bill: 1
Amy: 0

zeebo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 19, 2017, 08:17:13 PM
Then damn Church goes off on an O'Reilly rant.   Can't get away from the shit.  I don't care about it and am sick of it.

+1 ... I never understand why indie podcasters think "Oh I have a good idea, I'll chime in on the most overplayed, obvious, sensational story of the day!"  It was like when Hoagie started having every show be about the election, because you know, it wasn't being covered enough.  ::)

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 19, 2017, 08:23:27 PM
Well there is that.   I bagged radio and put on Johnny Carson on antennatv
A far better option! I'm choosing hockey though.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zeebo on April 19, 2017, 08:25:15 PM
+1 ... I never understand why indie podcasters think "Oh I have a good idea, I'll chime in on the most overplayed, obvious, sensational story of the day!"  It was like when Hoagie started having every show be about the election, because you know, it wasn't being covered enough.  ::)

That reminds me of what the Homeland Security Secretary said today Either be skilled and brave enough to change the laws or STFU about the enforcement of them. Ah! Refreshing!  ;D

albrecht

Quote from: zeebo on April 19, 2017, 08:25:15 PM
It isn't just indie podcasters unfortunately. The internet has made it so easy for the lazy. I swear many of them just have the Drudge Report and TMZ sites up and that is their material (for the politics, the bizarre crimes, whatever terrorist incident, celebrity sex scandal, etc.)

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 19, 2017, 08:31:34 PM
That reminds me of what the Homeland Security Secretary said today Either be skilled and brave enough to change the laws or STFU about the enforcement of them. Ah! Refreshing!  ;D
Seems like high praise for Snowden...  8)

TigerLily

Quote from: WOTR on April 19, 2017, 11:59:10 PM
Seems like high praise for Snowden...  8)

That's an interesting interpretation. I like it  8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on April 20, 2017, 12:08:40 AM
That's an interesting interpretation. I like it  8)

Oh course/ You're both commies.  ;D

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 20, 2017, 12:12:20 AM

Watch it. Your boyfriend's bff is the King Commie

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on April 20, 2017, 12:19:55 AM
Watch it. Your boyfriend's bff is the King Commie

Boyfriend?! I'm not female or gay. I have no idea what you're talking about. It must be more pure fantasy.  :)

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 20, 2017, 12:12:20 AM

Poor Doc... Are you going to try to claim that he had no skill, or that he was a coward?  It seems to me that you can dislike what he did, what he stood for and even think he is a traitor.  But you still have to admit that it took more balls to do what he did than you will ever have.  And he had the skill to outwit the CIA, NSA, FBI and every other agency until he was out of their reach.

He is the perfect example of somebody who exhibited "bravery and skill."   ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on April 20, 2017, 01:06:46 AM
Poor Doc... Are you going to try to claim that he had no skill, or that he was a coward?  It seems to me that you can dislike what he did, what he stood for and even think he is a traitor.  But you still have to admit that it took more balls to do what he did than you will ever have.  And he had the skill to outwit the CIA, NSA, FBI and every other agency until he was out of their reach.

He is the perfect example of somebody who exhibited "bravery and skill."   ;)

Oh, I think he's a hero. I'm a fan of those who uncover and expose the truth. I figured that was obvious by now. I just thought, given that you're usually a mindless drone who just parrots whatever the mainstream media wants you to, that you thought he was a commie bastard who should be shot.  :-\

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 20, 2017, 01:21:42 AM
Oh, I think he's a hero. I'm a fan of those who uncover and expose the truth. I figured that was obvious by now. I just thought, given that you're usually a mindless drone who just parrots whatever the mainstream media wants you to, that you thought he was a commie bastard who should be shot.  :-\
You and I are going to have to tread very lightly... It would appear that once again we are landing on the same side of an issue.  :-\ ;)

zeebo

Quote from: Kolchak on April 19, 2017, 08:18:38 PM
At this juncture I'd rather hear a pre-recorded Amy talk about Bill O'Reilly than a live Heather talk about black magick.

As much as I like Amy though, imho the last thing we need is another canned podcast.  I've got hundreds of hours from different sources that I'll probably never listen to.  I want live, regularly-aired, indie/paranormal/fringe radio from a good host with interesting topics and guests, preferably scheduled late into the night.  I know, I'm slipping back into my happy-happy fantasy place again.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zeebo on April 20, 2017, 01:26:03 AM
As much as I like Amy though, imho the last thing we need is another canned podcast.  I've got hundreds of hours from different sources that I'll probably never listen to.  I want live, regularly-aired, indie/paranormal/fringe radio from a good host with interesting topics and guests, preferably scheduled late into the night.  I know, I'm slipping back into my happy-happy fantasy place again.

Oh, I think many of us are with you in that fantasy. Unfortunately, we're now in that timeline where any late night talk radio host that could do it justice just doesn't give a shit anymore. I guess they now fear trolls more but they could always just hang up on jerks and move quickly to the next call.   ::) :-\

Did she talk about what happened last week. With the guy running around asking celebrities on the show. Maybe they should just get him to do the show, I'd like to see what he'd bring to the table!  :D

Zenman

Quote from: zeebo on April 20, 2017, 01:26:03 AM

My happy-happy fantasy as well. I blame Trump. Amy hasn't been the same since the election. We might very well have a show as you describe if weren't for Trump.

But seriously, Amy's a very talented girl who definitely has the potential to do a happy-happy fantasy quality type show. I retain hope.

But I am also one of those who pretty much wishes to NOT hear any political opinion on the podcasts I listen to these days. I kinda listen to them to get away from the political opinion I hear all day from friends and media. It's kind of a dime a dozen. No, wait, more like a dime a gross.

Quote from: Jetorax on April 20, 2017, 02:18:47 AM
Did she talk about what happened last week. With the guy running around asking celebrities on the show. Maybe they should just get him to do the show, I'd like to see what he'd bring to the table!  :D

I'm convinced that our dear sweet Amy is indeed a robot. beep bop boop beep

Quote from: Kolchak on April 26, 2017, 06:48:01 PM

Bummer.

Ok,  Was listening to the show on before Amy's.   Plenty of 3rd Eye talk going on!

whoozit

Lulz! Amy was triggered by a wild benis.

zeebo

Before bailing on Amy for good, I'll give her the standard three-month Get-Your-Act-Back-Together grace period I established during Art's last spin-out.