• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

EvB

Quote from: Frys Girl on September 23, 2008, 07:36:56 PM
I'm digging this new design. It's very masculine, as forum designs go, so you know my feminist insides love this. Is anyone else excited for the show on shadow people tonight? it's my favorite topic on c2c these days, other than George's prostate.

Aww crap - two REALLY GOOD shows in a row (skipped last night) and now George & his prostate - um, Shadow People?  Damn.

Or, maybe a SHADOW PROSTATE!

Spikegirl

Quote from: EvB on September 23, 2008, 08:08:54 PM
Aww crap - two REALLY GOOD shows in a row (skipped last night) and now George & his prostate - um, Shadow People?  Damn.

Or, maybe a SHADOW PROSTATE!

I think George may have a shadow penis.

EvB

Quote from: Frys Girl on September 23, 2008, 07:36:56 PM
I'm digging this new design. It's very masculine, as forum designs go, so you know my feminist insides love this. Is anyone else excited for the show on shadow people tonight? it's my favorite topic on c2c these days, other than George's prostate.

Funny - I find it classy - maybe even elegant - but what gives it gender?  (I'm serious!  It never occurred to me!)  And I do know that some designs suggest gender - but don't see it here.  That doesn't mean I'm RIGHT - I just wanna know what makes you say that.

And, it's also okay if you can't say for sure.  I spend too damned much time at design critiques anyway.

Spikegirl

Quote from: EvB on September 23, 2008, 10:47:42 PM
Funny - I find it classy - maybe even elegant - but what gives it gender?  (I'm serious!  It never occurred to me!)  And I do know that some designs suggest gender - but don't see it here.  That doesn't mean I'm RIGHT - I just wanna know what makes you say that.

And, it's also okay if you can't say for sure.  I spend too damned much time at design critiques anyway.

I didn't get a feel for gender, either. It's just a pretty design and you're right, it does look classy. I think maybe Fry's has men on her mind.... ;)

EvB

QuoteI think maybe Fry's has men on her mind.... ;)

Ohhh - okay, that's fair enough  ;D

Frys Girl

I think the electric blue has always been a masculine color for me. It reminds meof back to the future and Michael J Fox if I wanna get real subliminal on your asses. Honestly, I love the design. I'm a massive tom boy so it's great by me. It's very classy too. I didn't mean anything negative by it.

Yea, I have men on the mind. I'm also dudish when it comes to that stuff. Whatevs.

Interesting discussion. Me..I don't think color ever has gender, unless it's pink which is inherently feminine. I've even had purple hair before. IMO, men don't really have a color. We just can't wear pink shoes/socks/pants/hats/windbreakers/vests/underwear.  Although apparently, pink t-shirts are acceptable heterosexual menswear these days.

As for the forum's gender, I'll assume it's intersexual.  ;:)

Frys Girl

Guys. The shadow people topic was for a C2C chat. LOL. My bad. Again. Bangs frying pan to forehead. George's prostate was on though. When isn't Snoory's prostate on? Why have I called him George in 2 posts? AAAAH

Quote from: Frys Girl on September 24, 2008, 12:14:51 PM
Guys. The shadow people topic was for a C2C chat. LOL. My bad. Again. Bangs frying pan to forehead. George's prostate was on though. When isn't Snoory's prostate on? Why have I called him George in 2 posts? AAAAH

You know why. There's no denying it little sister.

Meegle

Wednesday September 24th, 2008

"...good morning, good eve ding..."      (EVERY NIGHT!!!!)

"...next dour..."         (hour!!!!)

12 seconds in...

"...they open up the airwaves for patients to breathe..."    (airways)

Still under a minute in...

"...call your Doctor and tell him about it....OR HER!!!"     (PC George)

"Far too few Americans get their few a fuh flu shots each winter..."

That's 4 slurrings in under the first minute!

and seconds later...

"...the proposed 700 billion dollar economic..."    (WHICH IS IT????)

"...what elts can we do?"     (we can pronounce our words correctly)

"...being checked by doctors, jrinking through a shtraw..."      (Ok when he says 'Jeez', take a jrink!)

"..he's one of the most respected and contempory experts on monetary..."      (Well the actual word is CON-TEMP-OR-ARY)

"...why are all these puhlaces cull hapsing?"     (Places, Collapsing)

"Welcome back to Coas to Coas..."     

"...and they're prahbubby trying to..."      (Probably I think is the word)

Guest: "You know the one good thing about George Bush is that he gets Herbert Hoover off the hook as the worst President ever."      (L!  O!  L!)

"..the army's bergade..."      (Brigade!!!)

"...established in two thousand dunt too who..."        (So that's, in other words, 2002)

"...a very perculiar shtory..."         (Peculiar)

"...but whirl also found out just what...the heck....happened...."      (We'll, Also, Find, Hell)

"...andy's zih syoos arsho important..."      (And, These, Issues, Are, So)

"...what are the odds, you know I don't believe in coincidences..."      (ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!)

"...good point they're agah."         (uh...no idea)

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Alex Jones: "...they could project a giant pizza in the sky if they  wanted to."
George: "..............................................................even the Second Coming!"             (What's the difference?)
_____________________________________________________________________________________                                                                                           

"...some owl ternative media web cyse have been shut down..."           (Alternative, Websites)

"...we're gonna take your calls azall..."            (?)

"...wouldn't your coughidence wane a liddabit...?"      (Confidence, Little, Bit)

"Well, I've lawst Kuhanfidence...."     (KHAAAANNNNNNN!!!!!)

Alex Jones: "We can't pay for all of these people to have sex-changes."       (Wal-Mart does them for cheap anyway)

"JUHEEZ!"     (Take a duhrink) 

"GAAAWWWWWSSSSHHHH!!!!!"

"...AND THEY'RE GAWBLING THEM UP!!!!!!!!!" 

ick

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Meegle on September 26, 2008, 12:00:42 PM

ick
HA!  i think one of the funniest things about these rundowns is your editorializing.  well done bro.

I hate the UFO Phil song deeply. 

I hate it with every fiber of my dark hearted being.  I hate the voice.  I hate the lyrics.  I hate the music.  I hate it so goddamn much I can't accurately express it - which is shameful for a writer.  This shame makes me hate the song all the more.  All I can think of is beating the shit out of the person singing it. 

I hate it when the song is trotted out on Fridays because the host has apparently exhausted his faculties so thorougly he can not properly negotiate the end of his week.  Laziness can be offensive when demarcated by a jingle.  There's good silly music and bad. 

Weird Al Yankovic: Incredibly Good. 

UFO Phil: Incredibly Bad.

I hate the UFO Phil song deeply - it hurts me in a manner no other type of pain can quite attain.

So I suffer - and instead of clicking the radio OFF, I sit there, stewing in my hate and contempt as my darkests wishes for Noory's eventual brain aneurysm coalesce.

Then I sing along:

"Noory's hemoraging on Coast to Coooooooast."

EvB

Quote"Noory's hemoraging on Coast to Coooooooast."

LOL!    $$$ for you!

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on September 27, 2008, 03:43:15 AM
I hate the UFO Phil song deeply. 

I hate it with every fiber of my dark hearted being.  I hate the voice.  I hate the lyrics.  I hate the music.  I hate it so goddamn much I can't accurately express it - which is shameful for a writer.  This shame makes me hate the song all the more.  All I can think of is beating the shit out of the person singing it. 

I hate it when the song is trotted out on Fridays because the host has apparently exhausted his faculties so thorougly he can not properly negotiate the end of his week.  Laziness can be offensive when demarcated by a jingle.  There's good silly music and bad. 

Weird Al Yankovic: Incredibly Good. 

UFO Phil: Incredibly Bad.

I hate the UFO Phil song deeply - it hurts me in a manner no other type of pain can quite attain.

So I suffer - and instead of clicking the radio OFF, I sit there, stewing in my hate and contempt as my darkests wishes for Noory's eventual brain aneurysm coalesce.

Then I sing along:

"Noory's hemoraging on Coast to Coooooooast."

God. QFT.

The thing that always got me about the song was that it seems like he's directly implying he started seeing phenomena BECAUSE of listening to Coast to Coast. I always found that interesting.

EvB

QuoteThe thing that always got me about the song was that it seems like he's directly implying he started seeing phenomena BECAUSE of listening to Coast to Coast. I always found that interesting.

You know, I'm not a big Crystal Gayle fan.  STILL - I think that putting "Midnight in the Desert" up against whatever the hell UFO Phil calls that noise he makes is a perfect metaphor for the differences between Art and George.

I actually liked the song for about 5 minutes until I found out it wasn't a Weird Al creation.

Frys Girl

lucid dreams: "grandma's been dead for 20 years. this must be a dream."
Snoron's personal account:
George: "sometimes when i was younger i would have one of these lucid dreams and i would realize that whatever was going on in this dream WAS A DREAM:o and you know if it was something scary as a little kid or if it was something that you wanted to change you probably could do that if you would realize that 'hey. you're in. a. dream.' It's a powerful tool, isn't it?" IDiot! Is there anything this man doesn't have anecdotal evidence about.
;:) ;:) ;:) ;:)

I also hate UFO phil's song. However, I am subscribed to his youtube videos because well......it's funny as hell.

Spikegirl

Quote from: Frys Girl on September 27, 2008, 06:28:24 PM
lucid dreams: "grandma's been dead for 20 years. this must be a dream."

nightmare:"George Noory has hosted Coast to Coast for 5 years. This must be a nightmare."

Frys Girl

I thought that was a great definition of a lucid dream by that guest. Also, you should have called in that definition of a nightmare. It would have resulted in some magic marking.

LOL last night George was boasting about his prison listenership and he interrupted the ex-convict who wanted to talk about being molested by an older lady. Snooron quickly said "naaa that's ok that's ok." LOL he's so careful.

Spikegirl

Quote from: Frys Girl on September 27, 2008, 07:17:50 PM

... last night George was boasting about his prison listenership ...

I thought the Constitution protected us against cruel and unsual punishment.

EvB

Quotemolested by an older lady. Snooron quickly said "naaa that's ok that's ok."

Oh Puh-Leeze tell me you are fucking with our heads?  Dammit - we have such a bizarre notion of victimization in our culture.  Sexual victiumizaton happens only the the weak right? (women, children) whereas subtile victumization (maniputaion) happen primariy to MEN - right? 

Holly fucking Jehosopaht Christmas!

I heard the part where George was boasting about that, too. Is that really something to boast about? I also remember him basically saying that he's okay with anyone doing anything as long as it isn't "cold-blooded" child murder or child molestation. So I guess robbery, vandalism, drinking and driving, raping/murdering adults, ect. is ultimately okay with him?  ;:)

EvB

QuoteSo I guess robbery, vandalism, drinking and driving, raping/murdering adults, ect. is ultimately okay with him?

Yeah - I heard that - something to the effect that the only things he could not forgive were cold blooded murder and child molestation.  In a way - i get it - but part of me thinks "HEY!  DOUCHE BAG!  You have a significant demographic that is in prison (which makes sense given that it's a late night show and many people in prison don't sleep well) WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU to pass judgment?  These people are already paying.  And if not, it's not for you to say. Shut the fuck up and do your JOB!

Oh my - EvB is in a mood.

Sorry   

:-X

Frys Girl

Quote from: EvB on September 27, 2008, 07:57:08 PM
Yeah - I heard that - something to the effect that the only things he could not forgive were cold blooded murder and child molestation.  In a way - i get it - but part of me thinks "HEY!  DOUCHE BAG!  You have a significant demographic that is in prison (which makes sense given that it's a late night show and many people in prison don't sleep well) WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU to pass judgment?  These people are already paying.  And if not, it's not for you to say. Shut the fuck up and do your JOB!

Oh my - EvB is in a mood.

Sorry   

:-X
NO. Amen Amen Amen. He is not a legal scholar or jurist. For him to give a standard for forgiveness especially while he is talking to a convicted criminal, is totally ridiculous. You welcome all your listeners! Snoory reminds me of "how to lose friends and alienate people." Diarrhea of the mouth much?

Yeah, that was it. And after he said that he made sure to ask the caller if people in prison frown upon child molesters. Like he's just making sure he isn't alienating any of his prison demographic. lol.

Frys Girl

It was such a stupid question. The caller had been convicted of burglary and possession of a deadly weapon. Then George Snoory mentions child molestors? What a moron. Seriously. This guy gets paid to do this. He's the male version of Sarah Palin. Random and unqualified to the max.

EvB

QuoteThen George Snoory mentions child molestors?

Once again, his creepy obsession with children who ae not treated well.  Now - i'd be first in line for the "Children eed to be treated well" campaign - bu this stuff - all the reports of ciky ways kids die - all the "feed the children"tuff - and on and on - it's freakin' PATHOLOGIAL - and not doing kids as much good as it coud if he handledit well - insted of from this toally nut-job standpoint.

Gotta wonder aobut HIS history - perpetrator or vicutm - could be either and to any degree.  Something as simple as his divorce and subequent distance from his own family could set it off in someone not quite right - who the hell knows?

Frys Girl

This is definitely crying out for some attention. Thank goodness for this site. Also, I meant to post this the other night. I enjoy Alex Jones. He doesn't seem like a douche. That is, he is out in the front lines of what he believes, unlike Snoory, who just sits behind screeners and filters and non-cut/paste web chats. Basically, Alex Jones called himself "too much of a public figure" by George in his Michelle Malkin debacle to behave as he did at the DNC protests. He also said that he has been on Coast to Coast for almost 6 years. Is that true? George also tried to make light of the situation by saying "soon we need to move on to more pressing issues about the world". LOL. The best part was when George was chastising him and Alex said "I have a lot of testosterone in me". LOL as opposed to estrogen?

Honestly, he's a patriot. He's wacky as HELL. He quoted Spiderman to explain his wacky behavior "with great power comes great responsibility". LOOOOOOOL For someone with "tens of millions of followers" and "george you have hundreds of millions of followers" (who is he? GHANDI?!?!) He has balls. Much more than George. For that, I give him credit. He'll make a fool of himself like that. George makes a fool of himself EVERY night but he thinks he's really intelligent. Alex is somehow not like that, I dont know. Maybe because he spends 45% of his words on kissing Snoory's ass.

ALSO about that prisoner caller - i didn't know you could say "they'd stick it in their butts" and "i don't have the balls to do that" on the radio. Way to press the envelope Snoory!