• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Jackstar on November 15, 2018, 03:53:17 PM
https://www.google.com/search?q=jesus+what+a+bunch+of+fucking+losers+9/11+meme

You toolboxes can take your pick today. I've got chores.

Is there a meme about only being allowed to post about conspiracies here? Or a meme about that being rather restrictive, wouldn't you say? Or a meme about me wondering if there are other sites that focus solely on conspiracies?

How about a meme where on Bellgab Liberace deleted a thread exploring an alternate version of the 'official' background of James Eagan Holmes so maybe this isn't a conspiracy site?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 15, 2018, 04:59:24 PM
Is there a meme about only being allowed to post about conspiracies here? Or a meme about that being rather restrictive, wouldn't you say? Or a meme about me wondering if there are other sites that focus solely on conspiracies?

How about a meme where on Bellgab Liberace deleted a thread exploring an alternate version of the 'official' background of James Eagan Holmes so maybe this isn't a conspiracy site?

What drugs are you on? It’s cool. I’m very open minded.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 15, 2018, 06:34:29 PM
What drugs are you on? It’s cool. I’m very open minded.

I'm high on life, baby! And a little smack. Life and smack, but that's it... O.K. maybe a few pills too. Life, smack, and pills, that's practically sober!

And pot.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 15, 2018, 06:51:47 PM
I'm high on life, baby! And a little smack. Life and smack, but that's it... O.K. maybe a few pills too. Life, smack, and pills, that's practically sober!

And pot.

And are you in an abusive relationship too?  ???

Sorry, I’m giving you a questionaire to see if you’re really a Democrat. ;)

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 15, 2018, 01:59:43 PM

That, and the Sendahead, are sensational.  Good work, except....."Your" would be more authentic.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 15, 2018, 06:51:47 PM

And pot.

I'd love to tuuuuRRRRRRrrrrrrRRRRRRrrrrrNNNNNN youuuuuuUUUUUUuuuuuuUUUUUU onnnnnNNNNNNnnnnnnNNNNNnnnnn......

Quote from: Jackstar on November 15, 2018, 03:53:17 PM
You toolboxes can take your pick today. I've got chores.

You've been phoning it in for some time now.  I remember when you mattered.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 15, 2018, 07:05:07 PM
And are you in an abusive relationship too?  ???

Sorry, I’m giving you a questionaire to see if you’re really a Democrat. ;)

Gee, this must be how Nicholas Van Orton felt.

http://www.criticalcommons.org/Members/ccManager/clips/the-game-diagnostic/embed_view'

LadyFish

Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 15, 2018, 01:08:38 PM
According to George’s videos he doesn’t have enough money to clean or put things away.

I was out shopping today, passed the paper towel aisle & thought of Falkie and his dirty hovel. I wonder why doesn’t he use reusable rags to clean with. I love my microfiber cleaning cloths, they make cleaning easy & are washable.

And although Falkie is in denial, he is a hoarder. There are different degrees. He has too much stuff for his apartment. He has a stolen walker that he doesn’t need cluttering up his place. He has that huge George Foremena grill in his kitchen that he never uses, except as seen in his latest kitchen cleaning video to hold his filthy toaster â€"- how does a toaster even get that disgusting?)

He doesn’t have room for a dresser to put his clean clothes in ( if he had any), nor does he have room for a real bed. He is also a compulsive shopper. He wastes his money on trinkets that will get swallowed up in his apartment, never to been seen again, until they are rediscovered years later.

But he can’t clean his apartment,because he is out of money.

Quote from: Jackstar on November 15, 2018, 11:04:27 PM
pay attention to MEEEEEE

It tortures me to know, to know another's on your mind
It tortures me to know the love we had has died
Another's on your mind, I feel it all the time
But, darling, can't you see how it tortures me?

Fuck Senda upside down in the ass with a trumpet and pour in baby shampoo until it’s coming out of his nostrils.

AZZERAE

Let’s call a spade a spade:

With your propensity for digitally snuggling pigs, I’d have thought you’d be “unshaven back fat’s” #1 fan.

Quote from: Azzerae on November 16, 2018, 02:17:39 AM
Let’s call a spade a spade:

With your propensity for digitally snuggling pigs, I’d have thought you’d be “unshaven back fat’s” #1 fan.

I PMed him with an offer of some sensual frottage, but he didn't reply.  I heard that he's shy in person.

AZZERAE

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 16, 2018, 02:34:55 AM
I PMed him with an offer of some sensual frottage, but he didn't reply.  I heard that he's shy in person.

With all due respect, I think most would err on the side of caution, upon such an offer being laid bare.

*Kisses tip* *WINKS*

Lilith

Quote from: LadyFish on November 15, 2018, 10:37:35 PM
I was out shopping today, passed the paper towel aisle & thought of Falkie and his dirty hovel. I wonder why doesn’t he use reusable rags to clean with. I love my microfiber cleaning cloths, they make cleaning easy & are washable.

And although Falkie is in denial, he is a hoarder. There are different degrees. He has too much stuff for his apartment. He has a stolen walker that he doesn’t need cluttering up his place. He has that huge George Foremena grill in his kitchen that he never uses, except as seen in his latest kitchen cleaning video to hold his filthy toaster â€"- how does a toaster even get that disgusting?)

He doesn’t have room for a dresser to put his clean clothes in ( if he had any), nor does he have room for a real bed. He is also a compulsive shopper. He wastes his money on trinkets that will get swallowed up in his apartment, never to been seen again, until they are rediscovered years later.

But he can’t clean his apartment,because he is out of money.

That pretty much sums up the whole story.  I would like to add that George always saw himself, and his hovel, as a person and place that was bound to be a financially successful YouTube channel someday...  I bring this up because the YEARS he wasted making YouTubes, and the fact that he CONTINUES to waste time making them, is another compulsion that George has.  No matter how long this effort fails to make him money, he continues to do it, none the less.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2_WmOWdj58

Quote from: Azzerae on November 16, 2018, 03:05:29 AM
With all due respect, I think most would err on the side of caution, upon such an offer being laid bare.

*Kisses tip* *WINKS*

He hasn't been the same since he got fired for leaving a floater in the toilet.  Poor lil fella.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-M5JB_iC3Q

He's "making progress". 

and,

grime covered old cute kitchen toys that need to be washed.

AZZERAE

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 16, 2018, 03:18:00 AM
He hasn't been the same since he got fired for leaving a floater in the toilet.  Poor lil fella.

Ah. The “turd that wouldn’t flush”.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CFXxbU84-E

"These are not cockroach bites".

Sorry, I'm watching Senda vids, since neither Heather, nor Dave had anything on that I could make myself listen to.

AZZERAE

Quote from: brig on November 16, 2018, 05:18:12 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CFXxbU84-E

"These are not cockroach bites".

Sorry, I'm watching Senda vids, since neither Heather, nor Dave had anything on that I could make myself listen to.

I wasn’t aware roaches had teeth.

Senda beats both of those two-bit hosts, hands down.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6JDc4gH7to

Why doesn't Senda understand that his apartment will never be clean because he has more stuff than he is able to keep clean?

Even if he managed to get it all organized, which he wont, it will NEVER be clean.

AZZERAE

Quote from: brig on November 16, 2018, 05:21:47 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6JDc4gH7to

Why doesn't Senda understand that his apartment will never be clean because he has more stuff than he is able to keep clean?

Even if he managed to get it all organized, which he wont, it will NEVER be clean.

Because he needs to get out of his own way. And he’s his own worst enemy.