• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

MAX

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 14, 2018, 11:15:30 AM

in the great forum war of 2018, this feels right to me.   There a good things about the other place but Senda's home is here................

There is no war just butthurt against butthurt babies.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 14, 2018, 12:00:45 PM
Well I'd like to think "The Senda Experience" will endure like a solitary Moai

BTW, it hasn't gone unnoticed that you're meant to be at the NC state fair.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 14, 2018, 12:04:39 PM
BTW, it hasn't gone unnoticed that you're meant to be at the NC state fair.

Started to rain a bit so change of plans.   Good thing too.  Otherwise, I would have missed a Pole and an
Englishman debating which tool to bash a lout's head in with.

Metron2267

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 14, 2018, 12:13:56 PM
Started to rain a bit so change of plans.   Good thing too.  Otherwise, I would have missed a Pole and an
Englishman debating which tool to bash a lout's head in with.

LOLOL!

Let the Huns handle it:

MAX

Quote from: brig on October 14, 2018, 12:10:25 PM
Some mementos  momentos for you:

Why don’t your post yours from your Bella haven days? I remember those as I was on bellgab few years before you ever showed up. I busted your ass for being so nice as you were all sweetness and love with your coffee and cookies and now your some badass, or just full of shit. I could be wrong.

3OctaveFart

Jackstar the autist spake thusly:
QuoteIt's quite simple--I will explain.

I carry on, minding my own business, when all of a sudden, from out of nowhere, the Recent Posts feed suddenly gets shitted up with nonsense bullshit about nothing at all important! OVER AND OVER AND OVER.
Are you talking about Falkie posts or Heather posts? If the latter I feel you.

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 14, 2018, 11:57:12 AM
I am?

I don't recall that episode, can you replay it for me?

I didn't.

Is it lodged in his shitpile as we speak?

It was right after that time you stole that cow then your friend tried to make it with the cow. I want to party with you cowboy.

Metron2267

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 14, 2018, 12:38:58 PM
It was right after that time you stole that cow then your friend tried to make it with the cow. I want to party with you cowboy.

I musta blacked out or sumpin...

Was Shreddi fatuously ungulating at the time?

MAX

Quote from: brig on October 14, 2018, 01:08:04 PM

Wow that hurt, are you really this lame are just upset. I don’t give a shit about either site I just think your a dick. Fair enough ?

Lilith

Quote from: MAX on October 14, 2018, 01:16:23 PM
Wow that hurt, are you really this lame are just upset. I don’t give a shit about either site I just think your a dick. Fair enough ?

Fair enough.

ONeill

I am aware this was covered to death, I am just leaving it here for James the Lesser Express Lane if he wishes to make a video about Senda's biggest hit.

One of Senda's biggest topics was his mother, he blames her for everything. He obviously forgets to mention that he was shaking her down for money still when she was 93 and on her deathbed. She asked him what he would want. You won't imagine what he said - "An iPad". So when the poor woman finally died he grabbed her credit card, and the rest is history. Here are some screen grabs from his personal "forum":

Somewhere in this stream of idiocy he mentions waiting for an Amex. After maxing out his mother's card he ordered a second one for her account. He obviously maxed this one as well. Since he is "disabled" and a welfare cheat, he is (in his own words) "protected class" and can get away with stuff like this constantly. Have fun.

Quote from: brig on October 14, 2018, 01:44:18 PM
Here's a few more Historical goodies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_RJS9x5v14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64330OvDuRc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USK_UEN1H2s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ1F1nXYYWw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-ZatW2rI1M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVLRIK4tx-M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJcyndohWBg

I think that's most of the historically important events.  The rest are mostly stuff he bought himself I think.  I could be wrong.

I think the death pizza is good but it is buried in a multi hour live show. It also needs the police report following it to give it that extra oomf.

Lilith

Quote from: ONeill on October 14, 2018, 02:09:15 PM
I am aware this was covered to death

Not at all, this is good!  Some of us cant log in there to see this stuff, like me.   ::)

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 14, 2018, 02:12:42 PM
I think the death pizza is good but it is buried in a multi hour live show. It also needs the police report following it to give it that extra oomf.

Absolutely!  I was just trying to fill in the most relevant videos from the last three months while Bellgab was ofline.  I'm sure I missed some, which I hope will get added with a bit of time.

ONeill

Let's also run 2 flashbacks to remind us how Senda became our Elvis.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on October 11, 2013, 05:54:52 AM
I need some help from any Bellgabber who can help.

There's no BART strike today so I can get to San Francisco to get the paperwork I need to send to TD Ameritrade to sell my $1100 worth of Nordstrom stock in an old long dormant account.

But even if there isn't a strike, while TD Ameritrade says they'll send me a check within 2 days of receiving my paperwork. They have the wrong birth date in their records.

It will take several days to get to Iowa where the paperwork goes and several days to process it and I've noticed it takes up to a week or more for checks to be sent to my post office here in Martinez ( NOT MY NAME, California ).

But my problem is that I don't think I'm going to get the check before the deal that Sirius has to buy a car radio expires on the 20th of this month.

Buying our car and my making my portion of the payment and the insurance has left me tapped out for the month.

I need the $ 29 to buy the car radio. I would normally have it but both my girlfriend and I took every spare dime we had for 6 months to buy our car and both of us are tapped out. I'm paying $ 306 a month for my portion including insurance and she's paying $ 300.

Sirius normally charges $ 70 for the radio.

If someone could help me I'd be willing to pay back up to $ 58 as interest as soon as I get the check or on the first when I get my next check.

My knee is getting progressively worse and we go out late at night to shop and I miss portions of DM and would love to have a car radio.

I would have had one if that flaky Ebay seller in Forestville had sent me mine.
>:( >:( >:(
If someone can help, here's my email address and my cell phone number.

Falkie2013@gmail.com

thanks

george

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 29, 2013, 11:44:23 AM
Speaking of videos, there are those who have been complaining that I have not prepped enough or the latest video was not up to my usual standards.

What they don't realize is that I am still sick.

As I said in an inbox to one poster :

I had 3 incidents yesterday where I coughed so hard and so much I had accidents. I told you I am still sick.
I thank someone for Immodium.

I was thinking at the time that :

" I've farted and I can't get up ! "

Lilith

Quote from: ONeill on October 14, 2018, 02:23:48 PM
It's so good all this history is back online :)

Yup  :)

... and Liberace promised no more breaks for at least another 9 years.