• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Roswells, Art

Quote from: rekcuf on August 15, 2016, 06:20:31 PM
While you were being fed grapes and livin' it up, Heather was besmirching your good name on C2C! I never thought I'd hear the day. Heather? Oh, yes. Heather! Hat and fire dancer skirt in hand, groveling while washing, then kissing the feet of George Noory! Outrageous! Truly scandalous behavior! I don't need to point out the obvious. You're thee Art Bell for Christ sake!

It's almost as if 'ole George didn't know that Heather Wade and (Redacted) are the same person? Meh, there aren't any coincidences, right?

PS: I think you should really nail down a meeting time with bobo. All work and no play...

I just hope that Heather didn't know George is Dave because that would really show a lack of character.  It seems like both George and Heather are trying to cash in on Arts illness.

JesusJuice

Quote from: Art Bell on August 15, 2016, 03:02:00 PM
Hello everybody, just a quick update on me. I have had a rough patch. I spent five days at the Hospital in Las Vegas with a really bad case of pneumonia which left me so damn weak I could not put on my own socks, Dr said it was a close call and I agree. It has now been a Month since my last meds and I have been trying to excersise every day to get stronger, it seems to be working, I am slowly getting stronger. I have had pneumonia before but nothing like this, it hit fast and really hard.

I remember the Dr asked what Insurance I had and I replied crappy Gov't Insurance to which he said ok, I will try and find a crappy Surgeon who will accept your crappy Insurance! Other then that it is amazing how much I don't remember about that Week, could be do to the Morpine. My Wife spent every minute with me with no break, she is the best Woman any Man could ever hope for as a Wife.

I still miss being able to do a show and will do some when I can, I guess that passion will never leave me till I make the final transition. Anyway that's about it for now.

Art

Pissed away all of your Premiere Radio money, I see.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 15, 2016, 06:24:17 PM
I just hope that Heather didn't know George is Dave because that would really show a lack of character.  It seems like both George and Heather are trying to cash in on Arts illness.

Scandalous!

Falkie, and ONLY Falkie, can cleanse the stain of Heather's betrayal.

Good news! My turkee flavored pizza rolls is done! Nutritious and loaded with fiber. Maybe I'll let Amy try some? I haven't fed her in about 4 days... yikes!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: rekcuf on August 15, 2016, 06:35:37 PM
Scandalous!

Falkie, and ONLY Falkie, can cleanse the stain of Heather's betrayal.

Good news! My turkee flavored pizza rolls is done! Nutritious and loaded with fiber. Maybe I'll let Amy try some? I haven't fed her in about 4 days... yikes!

Stop being crazy.

That's how you do it, right Onan? I'm trying to learn.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 15, 2016, 06:37:47 PM
Stop being crazy.

Harambe died for our sins, Roswells, Art. I live every day in remembrance of him. Falkie (the master) gives our lives meaning. Blessid are his teachings and sacred are his YouTube reviews.

norland2424

Quote from: rekcuf on August 15, 2016, 06:45:54 PM
Harambe died for our sins, Roswells, Art. I live every day in remembrance of him. Falkie (the master) gives our lives meaning. Blessid are his teachings and sacred are his YouTube reviews.

Falkie is the false Messiah, john titor is the only one who can save our mortal souls

Roswells, Art

You people are more messed up than usual. I think. Lol

Quote from: norland2424 on August 15, 2016, 06:50:40 PM
Falkie is the false Messiah, john titor is the only one who can save our mortal souls

John Tie Fighter, is a false prophet! A blasphemer! Falkie will smite Tie-door and his followers back to the seven hells from which the foul creatures came!

trostol

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 15, 2016, 06:55:17 PM

i think rekcuf is off his meds

norland2424

Quote from: rekcuf on August 15, 2016, 06:55:59 PM
John Tie Fighter, is a false prophet! A blasphemer! Falkie will smite Tie-door and his followers back to the seven hells from which the foul creatures came!

John titors mag lite of vengeance will make jabba the slut ( falkie ) run in horror, may the father , the son and the holy Oakley's bless you all.

norland2424

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 15, 2016, 06:55:17 PM

Lol

gabrielle

Hello everybody, just a quick update on me. I have had a rough patch. I spent five days at the Hospital in Las Vegas with a really bad case of pneumonia which left me so damn weak I could not put on my own socks, Dr said it was a close call and I agree. It has now been a Month since my last meds and I have been trying to excersise every day to get stronger, it seems to be working, I am slowly getting stronger. I have had pneumonia before but nothing like this, it hit fast and really hard.

I remember the Dr asked what Insurance I had and I replied crappy Gov't Insurance to which he said ok, I will try and find a crappy Surgeon who will accept your crappy Insurance! Other then that it is amazing how much I don't remember about that Week, could be do to the Morpine. My Wife spent every minute with me with no break, she is the best Woman any Man could ever hope for as a Wife.

I still miss being able to do a show and will do some when I can, I guess that passion will never leave me till I make the final transition. Anyway that's about it for now.

Art

Art it is so good to hear from you.  I hope you continue to gain strength and that soon, we can hear you on the air.  Thank you for the update.

Quote from: trostol on August 15, 2016, 07:04:12 PM
i think rekcuf is off his meds

No brother trostol. I'm hooked on the Church of Falkie. It's kind of like living the movie Sister Act, minus the nuns. And Whoopi. And Witness protection. And the Pope.

Quote from: norland2424 on August 15, 2016, 07:04:44 PM
John titors mag lite of vengeance will make jabba the slut ( falkie ) run in horror, may the father , the son and the holy Oakley's bless you all.

Falkie never runs! You know his means of conveyance is via the 'world famous' holy rascal scooter.

bateman

Quote from: rekcuf on August 15, 2016, 07:15:55 PM
Falkie never runs! You know his means of conveyance is via the 'world famous' holy rascal scooter.

https://youtu.be/Yuky7-v4QR4

Quote from: bateman on August 15, 2016, 07:27:06 PM

https://youtu.be/Yuky7-v4QR4

What a hideously vile woman. Why, that poor portly fellow was nearly killed! Have she no decency or respect? Running down a scantily clad disabled gentleman like a dog! Doesn't anyone give a SHIT ABOUT THE RULES?! Mark it zero, bateman.

MV/Liberace!

Art

glad you're vertical, and i suspect airyn and asia agree.

Quote from: mv on August 15, 2016, 07:36:09 PM
glad you're vertical, and i suspect airyn and asia agree.

mv, Art's appearance warrants an emergency GabCast!. Art must be debriefed, pronto!

jazmunda

Quote from: rekcuf on August 15, 2016, 07:40:29 PM
mv, Art's appearance warrants an emergency GabCast!. Art must be debriefed, pronto!

Traditionally GabCasts are pantless so a debriefing is in order.

Quote from: jaz on August 15, 2016, 07:44:59 PM
Traditionally GabCasts are pantless so a debriefing is in order.

Dong Dong approves this message!

jazmunda

Quote from: rekcuf on August 15, 2016, 07:48:40 PM
Dong Dong approves this message!

The question is; are bobo and Dong Dong the same person?

Quote from: jaz on August 15, 2016, 07:50:33 PM

jaz is bobo

Quote from: jaz on August 15, 2016, 07:50:33 PM

Greasy is Long Dong. Anything is possible.

Quote from: rekcuf on August 15, 2016, 07:52:52 PM
Shots fired

jaz is afraid of me. Hence why he never shitposts in my thread.

jazmunda

Quote from: Empress on August 15, 2016, 07:53:41 PM
jaz is afraid of me. Hence why he never shitposts in my thread.

who are you?  :P

jazmunda

Quote from: Empress on August 15, 2016, 07:56:54 PM
Your nightmares!

You're me standing in my underwear in front of Ms Bellalacqua's 4th grade class?

Quote from: jaz on August 15, 2016, 07:59:28 PM
You're me standing in my underwear in front of Ms Bellalacqua's 4th grade class?

Yes. SURPRISE

Art

Hi bobo! :))

All kidding aside. Art, I hope you're feeling better. Take care.