• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I am gonna blame it on George anyways!

Started by Charles, October 03, 2008, 09:18:58 PM

Charles

The website ... yes the Coast to Coast website ... its less than 2 hours before the show begins and still no update as to whats the agenda for the evening ... do they really fly by the seats of their pants on this whole nationally syndicated radio show? Lord I hope not ... but anyways ... not really what I consider professional.

Spikegirl

Quote from: Charles on October 03, 2008, 09:18:58 PM
The website ... yes the Coast to Coast website ... its less than 2 hours before the show begins and still no update as to whats the agenda for the evening ... do they really fly by the seats of their pants on this whole nationally syndicated radio show? Lord I hope not ... but anyways ... not really what I consider professional.

They're all a bunch of hacks, starting with George.

Charles

I mean ... it can hardly be a show with George hosting total open lines all night. Only because we know how inept he is.

Max

I dont believe that it will be general open lines

Charles

Quote from: Max on October 03, 2008, 09:47:13 PM
I dont believe that it will be general open lines

He always finds a way to weasel out of them somehow ... someway.

Spikegirl

Quote from: Charles on October 03, 2008, 09:45:10 PM
I mean ... it can hardly be a show with George hosting total open lines all night. Only because we know how inept he is.

Fridays are the most excruciating nights of C2C. I can't even listen. The other days are touch and go depending on who the guest is.

Charles

True ... I usually wanna barf when its Linda ... I can only take so much of her annoying voice and the tape recorder interviews played over the telephone.

EvB

When it comes to OPEN LINES (sic) they are utter ASSholes - otherwise - they are MOSTLY assholes.  

11angeleyes11

Obviously, no one wants to talk with George tonight.  There will be four hours of hmmm.  stranggeeen, ahhhhhh. and other dribblings of sound for four hours.  No, it is not a national defense alarm shorted out, it is just  George.

Charles

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on October 03, 2008, 10:18:20 PM
Obviously, no one wants to talk with George tonight.  There will be four hours of hmmm.  stranggeeen, ahhhhhh. and other dribblings of sound for four hours.  No, it is not a national defense alarm shorted out, it is just  George.

HA!!!! LOL!!!

George - "And now I will read pages 217 through 487 of Tolstoy's War and Peace in the vocal stylings of my good friend Tony Randall.  You know, I'd really like to get him on show sometime soon. Tommy, get in touch with Tony and see if we can set something up for November."

Charles

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on October 03, 2008, 10:43:47 PM
George - "And now I will read pages 217 through 487 of Tolstoy's War and Peace in the vocal stylings of my good friend Tony Randall.  You know, I'd really like to get him on show sometime soon. Tommy, get in touch with Tony and see if we can set something up for November."

ROFL!

Charles

Oh now I see why no announcement on the guest ... cuz they suck ... its sounds like one of those Las Vegas rehearsed pre-recorded interviews ads.

Charles

And I also feel that George is chomping at the bit for the OJ verdict announcement ... so he can kick back and let KFI do the talking ... this man needs to be replaced immediately!

I dunno ... I for one could give a rats ass about OJ ... seriously.

OJ has been found guilty on 12 counts.

Time to warm up the Bronco, boys.

Charles

Charles

Someone from the show must be reading this board ... LOL

Now we will see if George plays some sort of clip at the end of the show ...

Max

Charles

Whelp ... we had to end it with UFO Phil ... and trying to prove Ed Dames correct ... pitiful.