• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: chefist on October 17, 2017, 12:45:43 PM
Don't forget Mr Kansas (who suggested George drink cups of urine) and his involvement in all of this.

He didn't even get that right.  What I said, after he said he couldn't rely on the financial help of this followers and would protect his intellectual property by himself, was that he couldn't protect a cup of warm piss without someone doing it for him.  Apparently, he took exception. 

chefist

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 17, 2017, 12:49:56 PM
He didn't even get that right.  What I said, after he said he couldn't rely on the financial help of this followers and would protect his intellectual property by himself, was that he couldn't protect a cup of warm piss without someone doing it for him.  Apparently, he took exception.

In all fairness, it was a jam packed 5 hours of exceptional entertainment last night...keeping track of all the details is practically impossible.

Quote from: chefist on October 17, 2017, 12:54:11 PM
In all fairness, it was a jam packed 5 hours of exceptional entertainment last night...keeping track of all the details is practically impossible.

I had to go into the spare bedroom because my laughter was keeping my wife up.  Lawds, that was one hell of a show!  Haha~!

Who

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 17, 2017, 12:08:56 PM
I still don't understand why he thnks it would be anyone else's fault.  For years he's claimed he had all the trade marks and other intellectual property rights locked up - and would get angry if anyone tried to help him by asking him if he was sure about that.  Why would anyone continue to ask about it, let alone give him money regarding something he insisted was taken care of?

As for Vegas, he claims he graduated HS there, but never got around to picking up his diploma.  Apparently he is going to stroll into his old HS and ask for it - as if they have it in a drawer waiting for him 50 years later.

To top it all off, he's too stupid to realize his "trademarks," even if he did own them, are completely worthless.

chefist

Quote from: Who on October 17, 2017, 01:03:37 PM
To top it all off, he's too stupid to realize his "trademarks," even if he did own them, are completely worthless.

Exactly.

I imagine George is exhausted.  He will be pouring over the net trying to find a way to get HIS property back!  He will be calling lawyers, trying to find the ONE who will nail Chefist's ass to the wall, all the while, doing it for Free.  He will be neglecting all other responsibilities because of fools, haters, trolls..."I have haters online!" 

Quote from: Who on October 17, 2017, 10:51:10 AM
Hello Senda. I understand you're running out of coffee. Here are some suggestions for raising some quick cash:

1) Sell your one and only suit. I'll bet one of your suscribers would jump at the chance to own it.

2) Sell your collection of woo woo books.  Even you must be smart enough to know they were written by idiots for idiots. Why not get some cash out of them before they succumb to mold and mildew and crumble into dust.  Sell them to your suscribers.

omg those book titles  are so funny . . .

Who

Quote from: chefist on October 17, 2017, 12:38:45 PM
George contacts an industry expert for aid.

-----------------------------------------------------
I am a 65 year old disabled senior racist, grifter, con artist and all-around useless piece of shit on social security welfare with over 2,100 videos
My videos also used to appear on the nationwide radio program website clusterfuck named Coast To Coast Am until George and Tommy decided I was too stupid for even their audience.
I am not an it guy defective.
I need psychiatric help !
If you cannot provide it perhaps you know someone here in the SF Bay Area that can come over to my apartment hovel  and examine my devices and kill the live feed and the hacking of my content kill the cooties.
I am at my wits end on this.
Thank you.

Anthony George Senda
Martinez, Ca
The Guy From Pittsburgh Dubuque on You Tube and Coast[/b]

Quote from: chefist on October 17, 2017, 12:54:11 PM
Awe I missed it again.  Is there anyplace where I could listen to this?
I am a true fan.  Friendship everyone

ONeill

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on October 17, 2017, 01:30:21 PM
Is there anyplace where I could listen to this?
^^^^ ??

Chefist, will you finally get to the most basic thing in podcasting? By that I mean uploading a fucking recording somewhere? Why can't it just be youtube? Or is it our fault? None of us traveled to your place to help...

Norm

Quote from: Here We Go Again on October 17, 2017, 12:41:10 PM
Well, Falkie is not out of options. He can call into that syndicated talk-radio program "Handel On The Law" I've heard before from that Bill Handel, an attorney and morning talk-radio program host in Los Angeles.

His program is full of such pathetic calls in which so many of those out to sue others for damages speak out. Callers who feel they were "wronged" and "know the law" better than attorneys get "owned" by the host. He'll even tell them to stop rambling on the law they don't know, going off on tangents -- and, no doubt -- being instructed to "shut up and listen" to what he says.

You don't have a case, no doubt Handel would tell the caller "George. From Martinez, California." Reminding him he failed to obtain the legal rights required and well, he's screwed for not doing that. Talking nonsense won't help his cause, either. Enough. Next caller...

Handle's call screener would refer him to call into Leo Laporte's tech guy show. Laporte's call screener would suggest he contact a real attorney such as Bill Handle.

Quote from: ONeill on October 17, 2017, 01:33:20 PM
^^^^ ??

Chefist, will you finally get to the most basic thing in podcasting? By that I mean uploading a fucking recording somewhere? Why can't it just be youtube?
Yes this needs to be shared with the world.  No just for the elite few who were fortunate enough to hear this epic show!
Please for the sake of humanity.   

chefist

Quote from: ONeill on October 17, 2017, 01:33:20 PM
^^^^ ??

Chefist, will you finally get to the most basic thing in podcasting? By that I mean uploading a fucking recording somewhere? Why can't it just be youtube? Or is it our fault? None of us traveled to your place to help...

I've submitted the last two shows to MV for posting, as I have previously stated. I do not have access to the website to post recorded shows. I refer you to BellGab and or UFOship customer service for further user support.

We at Martinez Tonight appreciate your frustration, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you...we thank you for your patronage.  ;)

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Who on October 17, 2017, 10:51:10 AM
2) Sell your collection of woo woo books.  Even you must be smart enough to know they were written by idiots for idiots. Why not get some cash out of them before they succumb to mold and mildew and crumble into dust.  Sell them to your suscribers.

George, I'd be willing to make a generous offer for "Hump Me -  Dump Me". Please send me a private inbox.

Who

Quote from: chefist on October 17, 2017, 01:39:27 PM
I've submitted the last two shows to MV for posting, as I have previously stated. I do not have access to the website to post recorded shows. I refer you to BellGab and or UFOship customer service for further user support.

I apologize for any inconvenience, we thank you for your patronage.  ;)

Every time I call Bellgab customer service I get put on hold and have to listen to elevator music for 15 minutes.  Then someone comes on and tells me I'm eligible for a Caribbean cruise for only $500.  Then my HDMI cables start sprouting webcams and my microwave plays Montovani's Greatest Hits.

Corona Kitty

I’m becoming very worried about the future, of Martinez tonight (TM). George may sue everyone......

Quote from: Who on October 17, 2017, 01:46:44 PM
Every time I call Bellgab customer service I get put on hold and have to listen to elevator music for 15 minutes.  Then someone comes on and tells me I'm eligible for a Caribbean cruise for only $500.  Then my HDMI cables start sprouting webcams and my microwave plays Montovani's Greatest Hits.
Haha!

We at Martinez Tonight appreciate your frustration, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you...we thank you for your patronage.  ;)
Chefist thanks for your hard work.  Perhaps if we all make a monetary donation it may help as I know MV is a man of honor.

chefist

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on October 17, 2017, 01:54:02 PM
Chefist thanks for your hard work.  Perhaps if we all make a monetary donation it may help as I know MV is a man of honor.

He is very busy, that I do know.

ONeill

You did a broadcast concurenty with the Master earlier today, right? What about that show? There are few things in the world that can ruin the experience of following a podcast like gaps in content.

GravitySucks

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on October 17, 2017, 01:54:02 PM
Chefist thanks for your hard work.  Perhaps if we all make a monetary donation it may help as I know MV is a man of honor. whore.

FIFY

chefist

Quote from: ONeill on October 17, 2017, 01:59:18 PM
You did a broadcast concurenty with the Master earlier today, right? What about that show? There are few things in the world that can ruin the experience of following a podcast like gaps in content.

Ha. The show will only appeal to around 30 or 40 people or so in the entire world. I do it for fun, not for fortune/fame. I receive zero compensation for the content. You get exactly what you pay for!  ;D

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 17, 2017, 01:48:10 PM
Didn't brig used to bootleg all this good shit?
Yes,  Brig used to I think.   ::) I could be wrong,  :o but one thing I am not wrong about is Brig gave me her stamp of approval, and thanks to her, Mr Senda accepted me into the Fortress!!!  Of course that was when Dear Brig was still in good standing with George aka the Master.  I hope I did not bring up a sore subject, it's just that it was a simpler, happier time back then.  No mater what happens, I am grateful for the wonderful memories we have made here.  Friendship.

Quote from: chefist on October 17, 2017, 02:04:58 PM
Ha. The show will only appeal to around 30 or 40 people or so in the entire world. I do it for fun, not for fortune/fame. I receive zero compensation for the content. You get exactly what you pay for!  ;D
Well then it is well worth the money.

wow, now I feel George's "pain"...
I just now finished a FIVE HOUR hater/troll inbox..

and it contained a photo of "an unnamed woman" doing "something" with a certain "vegetable"...

SredniVashtar

Quote from: chefist on October 17, 2017, 02:04:58 PM

All that hot ass you're nailing ('Hi, I'm chefist from BG. I know George Senda') using your celebrity status, while victimising those of us fortunate enough not to be born American. It's bullshit.

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on October 17, 2017, 01:30:21 PM
Awe I missed it again.  Is there anyplace where I could listen to this?
I am a true fan.  Friendship everyone
yes, there is
George Senda
1111 Ferry St.
Apt. 958
Martinez CA 94553
United States