George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: EvB on June 19, 2009, 05:09:23 AM
What is an "enhanced member" ?   :o
i think they are the people at glp who had paid memberships.

maybe?

11angeleyes11

They are people at GLP who have a star by their name and pay $10.00 a month to GLP. 

EvB

I didn't know the details - but figured it was something like that. The question was intended as an attempt at bawdy humor. 

FAIL

Quote from: EvB on June 19, 2009, 09:52:45 AM
I didn't know the details - but figured it was something like that. The question was intended as an attempt at bawdy humor. 

FAIL

Getting your member enhanced for just $10, hmmmmm.

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on June 18, 2009, 10:38:42 PM
BTW...Pirate King Atomsk,
I've been a big fan-in-lurking of yours...from reading here AND your posts back at the hellish suck thread...at least I think you might have made some posts over there under a different name maybe?

Wow, I was convinced everyone hated me. Thanks! =]

Hehe, but yeah, I probably prodded around GLP under a different name. I rotate between about seven screen names, so I couldn't say which. I was even on the Nighthawk forum YEARS ago back when I was still "okay" with Noory. Although, they banned me just recently after I returned and "raided" one of their threads for the lulz...(it's a pretty silly story.)

In any case, welcome again. Judging from this thread already, you guys are going to be a great asset in the war on Snoory.  :D

Quote from: Sybil on June 19, 2009, 03:00:29 AM
me too...i like how he cleaned it up so the whole family could read it.

GLP is so much worse!

Haha. Well, don't be fooled. I actually curse like a sailor...but I figured rolling out the red carpet for our refugees deserves a more...well, "proper" touch. The way I see it - we're all getting screwed by Snoory...so I'm glad to see we've finally condensed and consolidated our efforts on the issue.  ;)

Lunger

I will try to frame this properly.

I finally got around to listening to the Wednesday, June 17 show.  It had it usual amount of new words (Puzzellying, PhotoVoltron), new phrases (Off-Bounds) and interviews in which GN was in over his head (Charles Shults) There were times during his talk with Shults that I was just so embarrased for GN.

But my 'Moan Out Loud' monent came when Joshua P. Warren was wanting to ask if George, because he has spoken to so many guests that were talking about the Maya, 2012, and the like, if Geroge had ever heard of....

"NO!"

George George George!  Caught not paying attention again answered the question before it was asked.  I shut off my iPhone afte that.  I'd had enough.

It is just incredible to me that this guy is still on the air.  I can't think of a more inappropriate job for someone who doesn't pay attention, only has a basic knowledge of the subject matter ( and after how many years???), and who is just not that comfortable around other people.

Give me Art, Ian, or George Knapp any day.

Sybil

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on June 19, 2009, 08:50:31 AM
They are people at GLP who have a star by their name and pay $10.00 a month to GLP.
I was one of them. I had a star. Then I got banned.

I'm so stooooopid.

Sybil

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on June 19, 2009, 03:06:09 AM

i really am a jizm pretzel.
A soft one or a hard one? Can you get those in the freezer section?

Sybil

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on June 19, 2009, 11:48:56 AM
Wow, I was convinced everyone hated me. Thanks! =]

In any case, welcome again. Judging from this thread already, you guys are going to be a great asset in the war on Snoory.  :D

....The way I see it - we're all getting screwed by Snoory...so I'm glad to see we've finally condensed and consolidated our efforts on the issue.  ;)

We love ye Pirate King! Arrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Sanctuary for The Legion Of The Banned is sweet in ye fine pirate cave!

Quote from: Sybil on June 19, 2009, 03:10:33 PM
We love ye Pirate King! Arrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Sanctuary for The Legion Of The Banned is sweet in ye fine pirate cave!

Love this.  Arrrgh!

Damn, Sybil's beautiful.. anyone seen her photograph?

Sybil

Quote from: aliens_against_noory on June 19, 2009, 03:40:17 PM

Love this.  Arrrgh!
Thanks ye ginger scallywag!

That message be floatin' about in ye Pacific Ocean, it be.

I can send any willin' pirates ye official PDF for makin' ye own bottles to launch in ye salty ponds. Arrrrrrrrrgh!

EvB

Ah yes, Pennywise.  Do you turn into a giant spider who eats children?

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: EvB on June 19, 2009, 03:57:10 PM
Ah yes, Pennywise.  Do you turn into a giant spider who eats children?

No, but George does. Nightly.

Sybil

Quote from: aliens_against_noory on June 19, 2009, 03:45:14 PM
Damn, Sybil's beautiful.. anyone seen her photograph?

you be a sweet clown.

i bet you taste like cotton candy.

Sybil

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on June 19, 2009, 04:01:25 PM
Pennywise, do you turn into a giant spider and eat children?

No, but George does. Nightly.