• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

would you buy a car from this guy?

Started by aliens_against_noory, June 14, 2009, 03:57:22 PM

Frys Girl

NO. But you raise a good point. Noory sucks at his ads. I have compared the C. Crane ads by Noory, Ian, and Rollye James.

Ian is the best followed by Rollye. Noory basically fails and is disqualified from consideration.

I am sure everyone has noticed that Snoory's style of broadcasting is to talk like he is in front of a thousand people - you know, the "tone of voice....", especially in the opening review of the news (where he happens to make the most mistakes due to a total lack of preparation). 

Whereas, all of the other hosts talk like they are sitting next to you having Earl Grey tea in front of a comforting fireplace.  It really is a matter of professional ability.  George, as a host, could be salvageable, but he does no research for his program, and never pre-reads anything.  The management should really wake up and offer George Knapp the primary host position.

Quote from: Frys Girl on June 14, 2009, 03:59:21 PM
NO. But you raise a good point. Noory sucks at his ads. I have compared the C. Crane ads by Noory, Ian, and Rollye James.

Ian is the best followed by Rollye. Noory basically fails and is disqualified from consideration.

You are very insightful, and your posts are always entertaining.  Thanks.