• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Worker in the Light

Started by Frys Girl, June 12, 2009, 01:10:39 PM

Frys Girl

Quote from: EvB on June 12, 2009, 09:57:36 PM
Worshiping the porcelain God as we type . .

RAAAAAAAAAAAAALPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH . . .

Page 198:
"Even in your practice sessions, sitting in front of your computer or behind the wheel of your car, try to notice how much more comfortable it makes you feel to take in lots of air. All that oxygen is good for you. Relax, air's free and there's a whole lot of it."

Maybe that's the problem. Air shouldn't be free!

Frys Girl

P 187 Chapter 10:

On Art Bell and C2C hosting job:

"When I was the Nighthawk in St. Louis, I would listen to Art whenever I could. I was covering the paranormal with my guests, but Art was breaking new ground, telling American that there was another world out there, a world of ET's, ghosts, spirits, and communication from the dead. How I wished I could take over Coast to Coast and reach the listening audience with my message of understanding about the world of paranormal that Art was reaching."
>:(

Quote from: Frys Girl on June 12, 2009, 10:15:11 PM
P 187 Chapter 10:

"When I was the Nighthawk in St. Louis, I would listen to Art whenever I could. I was covering the paranormal with my guests, but Art was breaking new ground, telling American that there was another world out there, a world of ET's, ghosts, spirits, and communication from the dead. How I wished I could take over Coast to Coast and reach the listening audience with my message of understanding about the world of paranormal that Art was reaching."

I get a little queasy just reading that...

Frys Girl

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on June 12, 2009, 10:24:07 PM
I get a little queasy just reading that...
SERIOUSLY! Did you see the earlier passage when he says he was "BORN TO HOST Coast to Coast AM"?? Asshole, the show was not your invention. What a douchey thing to say.

Quote from: Frys Girl on June 12, 2009, 10:25:30 PM
SERIOUSLY! Did you see the earlier passage when he says he was "BORN TO HOST Coast to Coast AM"?? Asshole, the show was not your invention. What a douchey thing to say.

Born to suck, more like it.

Man, I scrolled up and read some of those passages and, wow. All I gotta say is that if he got a ghostwriter - he/she wrote to genuinely fit George's stupidity.

P 187 Chapter 10:

I'm 80 miles from St. Louis and used to listen to him from time to time. The afternoon show would mock him just like we do here. He's always been a boob.

Frys Girl

Pave 140 LUCID DREAMING INTO THE COLLECTIVE GREAT LINK

"We wake up, sometimes shaken, sometimes, depressed, and sometimes quite happy over what we've dreamed about. However, in our waking state, dreams simply come and go absent any control on our part. They can be, as _Dickens's Ebeneezer Scrooge complained, only the results of "undigested beef" or an "underdone potato."

Ok, I want to say a couple things. There are unnecessary commas and what's the underscore before Dickens? This book sucks like all things George Noory.

EvB

Does he reference English lit classic though the while freaking THING?  That may be the Ghoster's thing - since Snorry references film and other aspects of pop culture all the time. In any case, writing that way is as annoying as strings of cliches.

YUCK!

Frys Girl

Use Google to learn how to remote view:

PAGE 242 WORKING THE MATRIX: THE RANDOM INTUITION EXERCISE
"Get on the Internet and pull up Google search engine. Then, if you've got a decision to make or simply want to explore some option, pick a key word you're deciding about: job, house, spouse, child, car, Buick, money, Tucson, Mauritius, or just about anything. Type in the word and hit return, letting the Google search engine find the sites it associates with your key word. You will see a list of sites, probably thousands of sites stretching across thousands of pages. Without exercising too much thought, pick any site at random and lick on it. What comes up? Whatever it is, try to associate that site with your decision. Now, interpret what you see, Pick another. What do you see? Do this over and over and you will see how your might decision lay itself out. The more key words you select and the more sites you visit and interpret, will ultimately guide you toward your decision."

Ok. So basically, George is suggesting that people do research and imagine the outcomes? and Think about the consequences of their choices? WOW!!!!!!!!! HOly shit. He is getting paid for this guys. I hope this hurts you as much as it hurts me. If George can make it, anyone can, right?

Quote from: Frys Girl on June 13, 2009, 10:00:45 AM

"Get on the Internet and pull up Google search engine. Then, if you've got a decision to make or simply want to explore some option, pick a key word you're deciding about: job, house, spouse, child, car, Buick, money, Tucson, Mauritius, or just about anything. Type in the word and hit return, letting the Google search engine find the sites it associates with your key word. You will see a list of sites, probably thousands of sites stretching across thousands of pages. Without exercising too much thought, pick any site at random and lick on it. What comes up? Whatever it is, try to associate that site with your decision. Now, interpret what you see, Pick another. What do you see? Do this over and over and you will see how your might decision lay itself out. The more key words you select and the more sites you visit and interpret, will ultimately guide you toward your decision."

Ok. So basically, George is suggesting that people do research and imagine the outcomes? and Think about the consequences of their choices? WOW!!!!!!!!! HOly shit. He is getting paid for this guys. I hope this hurts you as much as it hurts me. If George can make it, anyone can, right?

Frys Girl

Here's what MV was talking about at the start of his show. George thinks that people who listen to radio on holidays are losers. Here goes:

P 81, Chapter 4 The Humanoids
"People are settling in for the long Christmas Eve in Los Angeles. But across the country, trees have been decorated, the kids are in bed, families are enjoying the final eggnog, coffee, or hot milk (LOL !?! what about booze?), and waiting for the sound of stirring early in the morning. But there are those who are alone who just want to talk. Especially for them my lines are open."
???

Did I just smell egg fart in here?

Frys Girl

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on June 13, 2009, 04:05:58 PM
Did I just smell egg fart in here?
George's writing stinks that bad, huh? Here's more, since you asked!

p 157 The Art of Lucid Dreaming

"Let's say you move your wristwatch from one hand to the other. So if you look at your left wrist while getting onto the freeway, just as you do everyday, and realize that your watch is on your right hand, you should ask yourself at that moment "Am I dreaming?" If you're not, keep going."

This makes no flickin' sense at all.

bigdaddyknapp

I can just picture Snoory ripping down the highway asking himself aloud "Am I dreaming? Am I dreaming?!?!" over and over, when really he is awake and just high on the paint fumes from his spray on hair.

Frys Girl

p 76 PROCESS AND TIME TRAVEL

Dedicated to EvB, a lover of Dickens and Snoory's literary references.

"Do you ask yourself, as Ebeneezer Scrooge asked the Ghost of Christmas Future, whether these are only the shadows of things to come that can be changed by our actions in the present or are these things unalterable, destined to be? Or do you take the approach of the Federation of Planets from Star Trek and impose a prime directive on all time travelers: "Do not interfere with the future or with the past under any circumstances." These are problems complicated enough to make an ethicist cross-eyed."

To answer your question, George, I subscribe to any view that permits someone to go back in time and throw you down a well so you won't be able to walk near a microphone or computer, which is what I'm guessing you use to write this shit.

Gumby, Dammit

Wo wo wo...wait a minute:

"..pick any site at random and lick on it. "   Fucking LICK on it?

What, does he think Google is Tommy's asshole now? WTF???

George is a seriously  deranged  sociopathic  personality. Fucking scumbag.

Sybil

Quote from: Frys Girl on June 12, 2009, 05:17:34 PM
Here's George's words on the subject. Vague, as usual. But here goes:
I am listening to a caller from east of the Rockies. She reminds me what I have told audiences for the past few years. I have said it on the air and I will say it right here. In 2012, the end of time according to the Mayan calendar, I have said I will retire. I want to be on the air in May 2012, when we encounter the end of time because I intend to report it as it happens and after that, I will stay on the air until they take me out in a box. (133)
Good job you're doing over here!!! I give George's paper a big fat F!

He was probably distracted when his co-writer was writing it for him.

Strip Tease Tommy Danheiser for George Noory

Frys Girl

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on June 23, 2009, 11:14:46 PM

Wo wo wo...wait a minute:

"..pick any site at random and lick on it. "   Fucking LICK on it?

What, does he think Google is Tommy's asshole now? WTF???

George is a seriously  deranged  sociopathic  personality. Fucking scumbag.
Oh Gawd. How I wish lick were verbatim. Actually, I nooried this stupid passage up. It's click. Although I don't think George knows the difference.

Frys Girl

Quote from: Sybil on June 23, 2009, 11:19:50 PM
Good job you're doing over here!!! I give George's paper a big fat F!

He was probably distracted when his co-writer was writing it for him.

Strip Tease Tommy Danheiser for George Noory
I think you get my books for these scary videos you're making. Stay on the line and producer tom will warn you that I'm his "big" daddy.

Sybil

Quote from: Frys Girl on June 13, 2009, 05:15:44 AM
Pave 140 LUCID DREAMING INTO THE COLLECTIVE GREAT LINK

"We wake up, sometimes shaken, sometimes, depressed, and sometimes quite happy over what we've dreamed about. However, in our waking state, dreams simply come and go absent any control on our part. They can be, as _Dickens's Ebeneezer Scrooge complained, only the results of "undigested beef" or an "underdone potato."

Ok, I want to say a couple things. There are unnecessary commas and what's the underscore before Dickens? This book sucks like all things George Noory.

In George's world, those commas are uncomfortable pauses.

EvB

Sybil - classic vid!  Thanks.

it's had 4 downloads on demon oid haha.

Digitech

Several people have pointed out how strange it is that there are so many references to literature -- I too can only recall George making references to movies and TV shows.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Digitech on December 14, 2011, 09:24:59 AM
Several people have pointed out how strange it is that there are so many references to literature -- I too can only recall George making references to movies and TV shows.
And his TV/movie references are almost always to massively popular ones, nothing obscure or out of the mainstream. Completely unimaginative in every pursuit.

b_dubb

the correct name for this thread is "worker in the light MY ASS"

fysisist

^^^ ... or JerkOff in the Night.

P 187 Chapter 10:

"When I was the Nighthawk in St. Louis, I would listen to Art whenever I could. I was covering the paranormal with my guests, but Art was breaking new ground, telling American that there was another world out there, a world of ET's, ghosts, spirits, and communication from the dead.How I wished I could take over Coast to Coast and reach the listening audience with my message of understanding about the world of paranormal that Art was reaching."

So Art was breaking new ground and George would listen to it whenever he could - implying that he, George, was hearing things he hadn't heard before, looking at the world in a different way - and all he could think about was replacing that with his own 'message'?

This doesn't even make sense.  If he a) found a show he liked and b) had his own 'message', why does it follow that he should replace that other show's host?  Why that show and not just syndicate his own show?

Then when he actually worms his way into guest hosting, and eventually replaces the retired Art Bell, this lazy piece of crap with his complete lack of preparation and interviewing skills just ruins the show.  Where is this all-important 'message' - that sumpthin's gonna happen, but if you consume enough tumeric and buy our doomsday products you can be around to hear George gleefully report the end of the world live?  Why couldn't 'reach' the audience when he was guest hosting - it's not like he has much if anything to say or offer anyway?

What a shitty book this thing must be, filled with portions like this meant to make George look good but end up making him out to be a lying idiot. 

And about the literature references - the only book I recall him claiming to have read was 'Chariots of the Gods', but he lied about that by claiming he read it as a 'kid', which would have been years before it came out.

George Noory sucks so unbelievably much.  He has to know he's a complete fraud.

fysisist

My manager is like Noory.  They live within a reality distortion field, where whatever is said or whatever occurs can be perceived to fit within their worldview and to fit within the image they have of themselves.  It's partly denial, it's partly not listening, and it's partly ignorance.  One way they deal with anything outside their comfort zone is to compulsively talk over it as if it were not relevant or worth listening to.  Or they throw in a couple platitudes and then quickly shift the conversation back to themselves.  When dealing with such a person, logic and reasoning as a strategy is useless, because it can't and won't be acknowledged.  This is the puzzle of Noory.  He's a legend in his own mind. 

WOTR

"Get on the Internet and pull up Google search engine. Then, if you've got a decision to make or simply want to explore some option, pick a key word you're deciding about: job, house, spouse, child, car, Buick, money, Tucson, Mauritius, or just about anything. Type in the word and hit return...
At the time, I was unaware that it was advice that Noory gave- but that worked great for me.  A year ago I entered the words "Art Bell" into my search engine (startpage) and found this website.  Eventually, after running across it a number of times using that same method, I joined.  Looking back, it seems amazing that Noory would offer such amazing insight.

Thank you for posting excerpts of this book.  I assure you that it has given me a good laugh and contributed to my understanding of the sage known as Noory.  What an exceptionally gifted human being he must believe himself to be.

msauve

Man, I usually listen to Coast every night or every other night.  I, like all of you hate George's stupidity, and it's usually what leads me to turn off the program.  But I've been able to sort of filter it out and just listen to the guests until reading this (accurate, warranted) tidal wave of hate...there isn't enough classic Art Bell to last me?  Maybe off topic for this thread, but can anyone recommend similar programs, I've tried Red Ice Radio (?) and a couple others but the production value seemed low and the hosts amateurish.  And that's not to say George is a true pro, but as annoying as he is, he doesn't have that icky "local" feel about him.