• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Norry or Mike Siegel

Started by Queen, June 05, 2009, 06:55:44 AM

Queen

I think the subject says it all,  who would u prefer?

Personaly when i was listening to Mike i didn't have a problem But then again i didn't have a problem with Hilly either LOL. But after listening last night to George and some bitch calling in singing happy birthday to him OMG  SHOOT ME.

Oh man, I hate when he lets them sing.

Well, I've never heard much of Mike's show, but apparently Noory > Siegel according to most people I've spoken with - which must mean something quite negative about Siegel.

MV/Liberace!

they're both horrible, but in different ways.  siegel was atrocious because he just simply did NOT fit into the genre.  he was a smart guy, but he was not entertaining in any way whatsoever.  the network also fucked him by piling on TONS of additional commercial time during the show and siegel was powerless to stop it.

norry is horrible because he isn't very well educated, he's not particularly intelligent, he has horrid grammar, he is boring, and he's not genuine.

Frys Girl

Hi NIN, I hope you got some food, finally.

slipstream

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on June 10, 2009, 08:33:18 AM
they're both horrible, but in different ways.  siegel was atrocious because he just simply did NOT fit into the genre.  he was a smart guy, but he was not entertaining in any way whatsoever.  the network also fucked him by piling on TONS of additional commercial time during the show and siegel was powerless to stop it.

norry is horrible because he isn't very well educated, he's not particularly intelligent, he has horrid grammar, he is boring, and he's not genuine.

I guess I would take Siegel.  He can say something interesting.

bigdaddyknapp

Coast needs more mysterious hole stories, Mel was awesome.

If a new "Mel" came along it is unlikely that George would be able to cultivate it into an interesting call and topic.

EvB

Quote from: aliens_against_noory on June 17, 2009, 05:58:02 PM
If a new "Mel" came along it is unlikely that George would be able to cultivate it into an interesting call and topic.

And that is different from his other guests, how?

Loui Zoot

I have the perfect host, if only. Sadly Paul Harvey died recently. Wouldn't his ghost make an excellent host to tell the rest of the story about the other side?

EvB

OH!  the ULTIMATE SHOW!

Paul Harvey interviews John Mack - all from the BEYOND.

I'm drooling . . .

Queen

The thing is Art and Ramona were coast to coast, even if she was behind the scenes she played a part in it.  Art actually had an interest in the shows topics.  No one can replace him. In a way i wish the show would have just ended.  For the most part is has except for when art does show up.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: NIN on July 09, 2009, 02:59:48 PM
The thing is Art and Ramona were coast to coast, even if she was behind the scenes she played a part in it.  Art actually had an interest in the shows topics.  No one can replace him. In a way i wish the show would have just ended.  For the most part is has except for when art does show up.

I have to agree with this.

Max

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on June 05, 2009, 09:25:36 AM
Oh man, I hate when he lets them sing.

thats tells you the caliber of host he is. to let people do that shit on a radio show.. I mean seriously did art ever REALLY let that type of shit go on. HELL NO.. he tossed people off the air for less. and honestly that is why george sucks, because he does this shit. we should start a top 100 list of stupid things george does.. I know the singing is one it. I cant tune out fo 5 minutes when that happens.

dr laura would never allow that type of crap on her show....lol, yes I have listened to see the quality of hosting she does. she makes george look like amateur hour. so does rush, and imus. Thats how bad george is, even when imus got tossed off the air for saying what he said, he was still a far better host then george could ever hope to be.

Queen

George and Ian in my opinion have done nothing but make a mockery of Coast to Coast, I mean Ian a few weeks ago had someone on that claimed to be a horse.  WTF!!

Marc.Knight

Quote from: NIN on July 09, 2009, 04:34:13 PM
George and Ian in my opinion have done nothing but make a mockery of Coast to Coast, I mean Ian a few weeks ago had someone on that claimed to be a horse.  WTF!!

I think Ian suffers from being second fiddle to a buffoon.  He probably would be better if he were the main host.  At least he is engaged with guests, even if they are nutters.

EvB

Quote from: The Philosopher on July 09, 2009, 04:43:19 PM

I think Ian suffers from being second fiddle to a buffoon.  He probably would be better if he were the main host.  At least he is engaged with guests, even if they are nutters.

I am a big-time Ian fan - and have been from the first show of his I heard.  But, I think if he were the top dog - the show would be better, but so utterly differant that we'd all still be bitching.  The Dispy Deacon (a term of affection from me) has some very specific niches at c2c - and they don't cover the whole gamut by a long-shot.

Then again - a better, if more narrow, show  would still be an improvement.