• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Multiple fatalities at Pittsburgh synagogue

Started by Gd5150, October 27, 2018, 10:43:57 AM

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 02, 2018, 05:38:40 PM
Plenty of not so "coincidences" if one is to be frank... :-\

Regardless, do any of you draw a distinction between the Illuminati/Rothschild contingency and the rest of "the Jews"?

There's stratification, just not much when it comes to matters of the goy cattle. Let's not even get started on how consistent the voting patterns are, and somehow always in line with destructive globalist policies.

How many notable Jewish people have advocated for the interests of sovereign goy, and illuminated the goy on pernicious, criminal Zionism? Norman Finkelstein? Savage? Bobby Fischer? lol

Metron2267

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 02, 2018, 06:00:19 PM
There's stratification,

33rd degree style?

The onion has multiple skins.

Quotejust not much when it comes to matters of the goy cattle. Let's not even get started on how consistent the voting patterns are, and somehow always in line with destructive globalist policies.

Leftards are leftards regardless of the dick snip.

QuoteHow many notable Jewish people have advocated for the interests of sovereign goy, and illuminated the goy on pernicious, criminal Zionism? Norman Finkelstein? Savage? Bobby Fischer? lol

So it's a whole sum game then?

All or nothing?

Pass.

Jackstar

https://twitter.com/Jerusalem_Post/status/1283230584089829377

The difficulty in overstating my immense personal satisfaction that I am experiencing on a consistnent basis for the last couple months or so is really quite intimidating. To accurately express a measure of satisfaction of equivalence, would I actually have to stride out into the public street, naked as a jaybird, and pleasure myself to orgasm for the purpose of consuming my essence, right then and there, in front of God and country and Grapefruit? Jesus! Christ! onan would have such angst about his schtick being flagrantly plagiarized. I certainly have no interest or plan in doing this--my interest in fapping is largely related to its use as a mind control psychoshattering technique and ability to add shock value to any conversation, because I think people who get triggered are hilarious--and I am WELL AWARE that the entire notion is ludicrous in the extreme, and to actually perform such an act would be the mark of a brazen sociopath. And a dangerous one, at that. Who would ever do such a thing IRLin Minecraft? A stone-cold gangsta muthafukka, that's who. Rawr.

Still... you know what? I could get away with it, at least a couple times. I know the area pretty well. I have the tools, I have the talent--we'll see. We'll just see. Hey, as long as I don't mutilate any children, I should be able to do just about anything, right? Especially if I'm wearing a mask... which I'll have to set aside, in order to complete the process of consuming my essence. Maybe I can just cut a wide gap and draw a bullseye on it. Time to get creative. Time to get wide.

Also, you know--phenomenal cosmic powers--but that's really something that's only become evident recently. Setting that aside, though--uhm, yeah... it's cough syrup, and I'm sooooo craaaaaazy, omg, lock me up, I'm a menace, rolleyes--you know I knew that this shooting in Pittsburgh was a wild time, and, look: I was correct. Right? RITE.

And now, for my next trick, I'm going to pull this hate out of a rabbit. You're going to be really impressed. This is exciting, isn't it? 3... 2... 1... novastart your engines. We're still on that ride I told you we were going on. And I've been on it for twenty-seven years. I do not need to hear any shit from any of you people. Not one single solitary shit. Zip your lips, big tippers. Your day in the sun is DONE.

(If it is any consolation... there is not a single thing any one of you could have done to stop me. I am on a mission from God. Like the Blues Brothers! Except without the taste for injecting drugs and banging Donna Dixon. But otherwise, basically exactly that. It's a great gig, I am not gonna lie.)

Also, mutilating children without their knowledge and consent is wrong. Why do I need to be the one to explain this to you people here? How hard is it to protect infants from unnecessary surgery? Pretty fucking hard when it's a boy and not a girl, I guess. Some of you people disgust me, and for all the rest, there's CasterMard. (I've got an astronomical limit. It's absurd. John McAfee wants to eat my dick.)

All of this has happened before, and all of this will happen again, but this time--JACKSTAR IS SERIOUSLY PISSED OFF. SUPERTNT C4 FLY THERMONUCLEAR STAB A KNIFE INTO MY BRAIN STEM THROUGH MY ANUS. I am just getting started. So. Still think a microphone is easy to get? Yeah, we're past that, Punylings. Way, way past. Why didn't you stop this? This is the world that you chose. JACKSTAR, IMPLEMENTOR OF DREAMS. I guess someone had to do it, and I guess that power vacuum went way deeper than I had previously been aware "deep" could be.

So, meanwhile, back on topic: Is this DAVID RUBINI cut or uncut? I wanna see evidence. I wanna hear all about it. Tell us everything. Omit nothing. Explain the different grades of cut. Discuss at length, what each degree of procedure has been determined--over thousands of fucking years of fucking research performed clandestinely on humans that have NOT given fully informed consent--to accomplish, and tell us how that has informed the tapestry of your life.

Go and do likewise, Gentlemen. I can do all this work myself, but it will take much, much longer, and I will perform the work with relish. Wouldn't you rather have the mustard? Trust me--you would. Victory to The Light. Abraham was weak. Coach put me in the game, looks like I'm doing fine, derp? Derpy! DERPUNX.

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on July 15, 2020, 07:17:02 AM

''Is this DAVID RUBINI cut or uncut? I wanna see....''

Nah.  That's not gay. 

Oh, bullshit.  And I think my resident 'Man About Seattle' Kdubby, will back me up on this.  That shit is gayer than gay.  Queer as a three dollar bill.  Gay as the day is long.

NEED I SAY MORE? 

chefist

I'm not going to read one dirty cock sucking post on this thread...but god bless that magnificent bastard that imagined this clickbait title! Lulz