• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Falkie2013

Quote from: jazmunda on December 09, 2013, 03:49:00 PM
The inaugural GabCast 2.0 will be airing live tonight (Monday 12/9) from 8pm EST/5pm PST (12pm AEDT).

The GabCast features BellGab's own eddie dean, onan, b_dubb and jazmunda.

To listen live go to ufoship.com.

Call us on (602) 399 7131

Well that podcast is doomed with Jazmunda on it.
That'll be 2 down and ...

I found this link & I have no idea how their shows are but I am posting it for anyone who might be interested.

http://www.parapods.com/

Goddamn, the first Gabcast I missed out on. I was looking forward to calling and harassing Jazmunda. A sad day indeed.

Hope it's posted soon and can't wait to listen.

Ghost Gab

Thanks Gabcast co-hosts for allowing me to call in and talk with you on your first episode about the Sarah B venture. You were all extremely nice, and and I appreciate it very much! I look forward to hearing more. I have posted a thanks to you on Sexy Ghost Hunter forum too. http://sexyghosthunter.proboards.com/thread/66/gabcast-allowing-talk-recent-events

ziznak

Quote from: Ghost Gab on December 10, 2013, 07:38:17 AM
Thanks Gabcast co-hosts for allowing me to call in and talk with you on your first episode about the Sarah B venture. You were all extremely nice, and and I appreciate it very much! I look forward to hearing more. I have posted a thanks to you on Sexy Ghost Hunter forum too. http://sexyghosthunter.proboards.com/thread/66/gabcast-allowing-talk-recent-events
We need to know man.... you hit that yet?

Last night was fun! Sorry about the earlier phone cock up. I couldn't hear you and should have hung up instead of a chorus of "Can you hear me?". Maybe I can do a voiceover for a wireless company.  ;D

Anyway, fun show guys, and thanks. I enjoy listening to your unique takes on all matters Bellgab, plus the running commentary in the chatroom, which is very funny too.

coaster

I'm sorry if I'm the only one who thinks this, but calling yourself a "sexy ghost hunter" and having a site dedicated to yourself is so unbelievably retarded.

Quote from: coaster on December 10, 2013, 07:04:20 PM
I'm sorry if I'm the only one who thinks this, but calling yourself a "sexy ghost hunter" and having a site dedicated to yourself is so unbelievably retarded.

You are not alone in this thinking.  ;)

jazmunda

Quote from: coaster on December 10, 2013, 07:04:20 PM

Calling oneself sexy sort of takes some of the sexy away.

BobGrau

Quote from: jazmunda on December 10, 2013, 07:23:28 PM
Calling oneself sexy sort of takes some of the sexy away.

Same with calling oneself a ghost hunter... but I wish em all the best, I guess. Never been.

MV/Liberace!

the latest episode of the gabcast is now posted here.

i spent a lot of time tonight separating the RSS feeds for all three podcasts that exist on ufoship.comthe spec sheet, the gabcast, and my now defunct train wreck show.

here's the feed URL for the gabcast:  http://www.ufoship.com/?feed=rss2&cat=10

this way, your podcatcher won't force you to receive all of the site's podcasts in one feed.  you can select which feed/podcast you'd like to subscribe to.  this will work the same way for the spec sheet.

i am aware there is no listing for the gabcast on itunes.  waiting on their approval process to complete and then it will be taken care of.

great show, guys.  wonderfully done, particularly for episode 1 of v2.0.  it will only get better from here.  it's so nice not to be a part of this but instead to be able to listen to others doing what they do. 

Just got the Gabcast, thanks for the link.

Turn off the skype notification beeps (bloops, drops?) please heh.
So what's the story with Sarah Breslin?

onan

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on December 11, 2013, 05:02:51 AM

She's winding down (consider that a new euphemism).

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: onan on December 11, 2013, 05:19:15 AM
She's winding down (consider that a new euphemism).

I'd never have guessed that Eddie and you Onan would sound like you do..Funny how you 'hear' people in your mind. Jazmunda no real surprises, (All Aussies sound the same don't they? ;D).. But interesting and it's not easy avoiding dead air when it's a free flowing format, so pretty good guys.  :) 

Ok, just checking in.
I thought this was someone hunting for sexy ghosts like that sexy ghost scene in Ghostbusters. But now I see the ghost hunter is sexy.

Unscreened Caller, where is the accent from?

jazmunda

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 11, 2013, 05:29:07 AM

I'd never have guessed that Eddie and you Onan would sound like you do..Funny how you 'hear' people in your mind. Jazmunda no real surprises, (All Aussies sound the same don't they? ;D).. But interesting and it's not easy avoiding dead air when it's a free flowing format, so pretty good guys.  :)

I just picture onan as The Dude in a bathrobe sipping a White Russian.

b_dubb

Quote from: jazmunda on December 11, 2013, 05:55:55 AM
I just picture onan as The Dude in a bathrobe sipping a White Russian.
You mean he ISN'T?

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on December 11, 2013, 05:29:48 AM
Ok, just checking in.
I thought this was someone hunting for sexy ghosts like that sexy ghost scene in Ghostbusters. But now I see the ghost hunter is sexy.

Unscreened Caller, where is the accent from?

Queens, New York City. I can't hide it can I? I hope I didn't sound like Fran Drescher ha ha.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on December 11, 2013, 10:12:49 AM
NEw York City. I can't hide it can I?

your call was great and you sound like a fun person.

eddie dean

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on December 11, 2013, 05:02:51 AM

The dripping is chlymidia   not skype. Awkward!  Find out which host has this unfortunate and noisy STD on the next GabCast 2.oh my god!

eddie dean

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on December 11, 2013, 10:12:49 AM
Queens, New York City. I can't hide it can I? I hope I didn't sound like Fran Drescher ha ha.

You were terrific UC, thanks for calling in!  I hope you will call in again. NY accents are sexy!
Are you a ghost hunter too?

aldousburbank

Listening to the inaugural MV free GabCast. Good work newbies. I just want to mention how oddly and annoyingly enjoyable it is to hear you dudes talk about BellGab. It's like growing up in a small town loving Uriah Heep or some crap, then you meet another person who has all their 8 tracks (uh, albums), and they have a friend who has a friend who ditto and you all get together and talk about Uriah Heep and puff and stuff. Fuck, I'm a nerd!
[attachimg=1]

Quote from: MV on December 11, 2013, 10:13:39 AM
your call was great and you sound like a fun person.

I have my moments, heh heh.

Quote from: eddie dean on December 11, 2013, 11:04:43 AM
You were terrific UC, thanks for calling in!  I hope you will call in again. NY accents are sexy!
Are you a ghost hunter too?

Jeez, no. If I ever saw a ghost, I'd drop dead right in my tracks.

Thank youse both for being so kind!

Thank youse both very much!

eddie dean

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on December 11, 2013, 09:19:46 PM
I have my moments, heh heh.

Jeez, no. If I ever saw a ghost, I'd drop dead right in my tracks.

Thank youse both for being so kind!

Thank youse both very much!

FergitAboutIt ;D

Tarbaby

I enjoyed it (all co-hosts have decent and distinctive voices); my main take-away was always have a list of go-to topics for when the flow of conversation flags or grinds to an awkward halt. Even if NO ONE called in be prepared to keep the flow going regardless. Best of luck. My favorite part is when you talk about BellGab issues including personal navigation styles, references to members and overall group/personal critiques.

Good flow rescues by Jazmunda, runner-up to eddie.
Fav voice quality, Onan.

jazmunda

Quote from: Tarbaby on December 12, 2013, 02:43:10 PM
I enjoyed it (all co-hosts have decent and distinctive voices); my main take-away was always have a list of go-to topics for when the flow of conversation flags or grinds to an awkward halt. Even if NO ONE called in be prepared to keep the flow going regardless. Best of luck. My favorite part is when you talk about BellGab issues including personal navigation styles, references to members and overall group/personal critiques.

Good flow rescues by Jazmunda, runner-up to eddie.
Fav voice quality, Onan.

Thanks. Feedback is much appreciated. We are just getting used to this gig. We will have more of a structure going forward. In addition we'll have go to topics for the dead air points.

I listened to it last night.  I like these GabCasts a lot and hope you keep doing them.

It's funny, listening to George Noory is excruciating - he makes it seem like doing a radio show is the hardest thing in the world to do.  On the other hand anyone listening to him has to think they could do better. 

I think you are on the right track with the mix of discussion regarding the site, the other items of interest you brought up to talk about, and having callers from the forum.  You're off to a great start.

ziznak

i think we need to hear more discussion about the state of falkies finances as well as the state of his glasses.  All bumper music should be "casio sings" stuff from yewtube.  and we should crank call MV like... every show as well.

bateman

Quote from: ziznak on December 12, 2013, 04:22:27 PM
i think we need to hear more discussion about the state of falkies finances as well as the state of his glasses.  All bumper music should be "casio sings" stuff from yewtube.  and we should crank call MV like... every show as well.

All of this, please.