• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 12, 2017, 01:00:19 PM

Fuck, I don't know how to break this to you; I'm not a Democrat nor can I be. Sorry.

Yeah but if you could be you would be. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 12, 2017, 01:02:00 PM

There wasn't a problem with the fake bullshit thrown at Clinton. And some took that seriously.

That's because most of it wasn't fake.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 12, 2017, 01:03:09 PM
What does that have to do with anything?!  ??? ::)

I could ask the same with you posting a video with 'You asked for it' above.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 12, 2017, 01:03:53 PM
That's because most of it wasn't fake.  ::)

Yeah? How is pizzagate progressing? Roughly.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 12, 2017, 01:06:23 PM
I could ask the same with you posting a video with 'You asked for it' above.

You asked for Alex Jones in the previous post. Take your Alzheimer's meds!  ::) :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 12, 2017, 01:06:53 PM
Yeah? How is pizzagate progressing? Roughly.

Very well from what I understand but you'd never know because you won't look into it. You were probably close, personal friends with Jimmy Savile.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 12, 2017, 01:03:26 PM

Yeah but if you could be you would be. ;)

Not at all; I think bigger than that. If I could be, I'd be a dictator and have the D of I revoked and you made to put the vowels back in words and s where you heathens stick a z which you mispronounce. As a start.

The next day things would get tougher. Drive on the correct side of the road and teach the military how to march correctly.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 12, 2017, 01:07:27 PM
You asked for Alex Jones in the previous post. Take your Alzheimer's meds!  ::) :D

A video about the Democrats? No mention of the queen? Lazy boy.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 12, 2017, 01:09:46 PM

Not at all; I think bigger than that. If I could be, I'd be a dictator and have the D of I revoked and you made to put the vowels back in words and s where you heathens stick a z which you mispronounce. As a start.

The next day things would get tougher. Drive on the correct side of the road and teach the military how to march correctly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol5Dfs7jqFI

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 12, 2017, 01:09:08 PM
Very well from what I understand but you'd never know because you won't look into it. You were probably close, personal friends with Jimmy Savile.  ::)

Why should I look into it? You're already doing a splendid job; I look forward to you bringing it to court very shortly. You are bringing it to court I take it? Or just exchanging links on the internet?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 12, 2017, 01:12:01 PM
Why should I look into it? You're already doing a splendid job; I look forward to you bringing it to court very shortly. You are bringing it to court I take it? Or just exchanging links on the internet?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 12, 2017, 01:13:33 PM
Oh yeah; you're right, I won't be bringing it to court. I got nuthin. Again.. :-\

There wasn't a problem with the fake bullshit thrown at Clinton. And some took that seriously.

Kind of different when the fake shit thrown at Trump is coming from national mainstream news, and not infowars though.

Wouldn't you agree with that?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on January 12, 2017, 02:00:04 PM
Kind of different when the fake shit thrown at Trump is coming from national mainstream news, and not infowars though.

Wouldn't you agree with that?

You're right. Infowars is taken seriously, because mainstream isn't.  ::)

starrmtn001

Starts at, about, 38:48ish.

Senate Confirmation Hearing of James Mattis (Mad Dog) for Secretary of Defense.  1.12.17.

https://youtu.be/GV9XsExvf6M

Quote from: albrecht on January 11, 2017, 11:04:21 PM
Though there were criticisms even back then. Also a mention of Eric Sevareid should be mentioned in the "good old days" of reporters and "Murrow Boys." Though he also participated in commentary and even "fake news" (not really but would appear in TV movies playing a "real report"*)
*http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087090/?ref_=nm_flmg_slf_7

It looks like I was wrong about Cronkite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf6bdSPmsDQ

norland2424

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on January 12, 2017, 02:28:41 PM
Starts at, about, 38:48ish.

Senate Confirmation Hearing of James Mattis (Mad Dog) for Secretary of Defense.  1.12.17.

https://youtu.be/GV9XsExvf6M

good stuff

SciFiAuthor

I still believe the reptoid alien story.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 12, 2017, 02:51:17 PM
I still believe the reptoid alien story.

I so want to believe it but it conflicts with hollow earth and the moon being a spaceship.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 12, 2017, 02:54:40 PM

I so want to believe it but it conflicts with hollow earth and the moon being a spaceship.

You got it all backwards, as usual.  ::)

The moon is hollow and the Earth is really a spaceship.  :D

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 12, 2017, 02:02:31 PM
You're right. Infowars is taken seriously, because mainstream isn't.  ::)

Their water filters are taken seriously. Network news vs 1 YouTube channel is totally a fair comparison, right? I do enjoy watching the MSM having daily Trump tantrums. Muh Hillary!

norland2424

Quote from: rekcuf on January 12, 2017, 02:57:33 PM
Their water filters are taken seriously. Network news vs 1 YouTube channel is totally a fair comparison, right? I do enjoy watching the MSM having daily Trump tantrums. Muh Hillary!

both are cancer tho

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 12, 2017, 02:54:40 PM

Yeah, that's all crap. The earth is flat, the moon was secretly colonized by the Nazis and they have a clone of Hitler, and Hillary Clinton is a reptile.

Quote from: norland2424 on January 12, 2017, 02:59:24 PM
both are cancer tho

Agreed. But let's not pretend both parties have equal influence over the population.

Edit: Hillary was a clone. The facility was in the basement of Chelseas' apartment.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 12, 2017, 03:01:07 PM
Yeah, that's all crap. The earth is flat, the moon was secretly colonized by the Nazis and they have a clone of Hitler, and Hillary Clinton is a reptile.

Aw now you're just getting crazy.  There's no clone of Hitler.  Jeesh.

norland2424

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 12, 2017, 03:09:20 PM

Aw now you're just getting crazy.  There's no clone of Hitler.  Jeesh.

Are you sure about that?

Kidnostad3

I'm watching the confirmation hearing of General (ret.) Mad Dog Mattis.  When they were going over his CV and got to the part about his performance as a combat commander I actually got an erection.
There is no problem for which there is not an elegant military solution.  :)

albrecht

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 12, 2017, 02:38:53 PM
It looks like I was wrong about Cronkite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf6bdSPmsDQ
Ha, I wish today's tv comedy shows were funny and creative instead of boring and simply a vehicle for propaganda and push certain politics.