• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Infamous MV/Falkie Laptop Auction Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, November 16, 2018, 04:02:03 AM

MV/Liberace!

Hi!  I'm Liberace!

I used to go by MV on this forum until that display name was sullied by some slack jawed stroke victim.  Back in my storied "MV days," I sent Falkie2013 (A.K.A. George Senda, Mac user) a Windows laptop with new keyboard, new SSD, additional RAM, and a clean Windows 10 installation.  The laptop was intended to be used in getting Senda started with a podcast on UFOShip.com, and since I know next to nothing about MacOS, this seemed like a better way forward if my help were going to be involved.  I only asked that Senda pay for shipping and the new computer components.  Otherwise, it was free.  He never paid me back, but that's a minor detail.

Fast forward a week, and Senda became angry with me because I didn't respond quickly enough to his tech support demands.  In response to his angry IMs, I unceremoniously told Senda, "Go fuck yourself."  The podcast never happened and the laptop collected dust in his hovel.

Until...
someone convinced Senda I'd modified the laptop to spy on him 24/7 in his government funded apartment.  His mind went into a tailspin, with the delusion evolving and expanding to the point he became convinced the laptop had cross contaminated his mobile devices, his router, his Mac, and even his ethernet cables.  Yes, even his ethernet cables.

Well, the good news is Falkie2013 (A.K.A. George Senda, Mac user) now understands the improbable, impractical, and entirely unfounded nature of these accusations against me and has agreed to auction this legendary piece of computing hardware to the highest bidder, right here on BellGab.  All proceeds of this auction will be donated to charity (TBA).

Here's the item up for bid:

The winner of this auction will own the single most coveted piece of BellGab memorabilia in existence.  Painstakingly disassembled and rebuilt personally by me and subsequently owned by BellGab's Falkie2013 (A.K.A. George Senda, Mac user), this laptop's central position in BellGab lore is rivaled by no other physical item.  Even the Genesis Device becomes an afterthought when the undeniable mystique and intrigue of this laptop are considered.

You may place your bids in this thread beginning now.  Starting bid is $200.00.  Bids may be placed in $10 increments.  The auction will continue until 12:01AM on December 15, 2018.  Happy bidding!

Quote from: Liberace! on November 16, 2018, 04:02:03 AM
Hi!  I'm Liberace!

I used to go by MV on this forum until that display name was sullied by some slack jawed stroke victim.  Back in my storied "MV days," I sent Falkie2013 (A.K.A. George Senda, Mac user) a Windows laptop with new keyboard, new SSD, additional RAM, and a clean Windows 10 installation.  The laptop was intended to be used in getting Senda started with a podcast on UFOShip.com, and since I know next to nothing about MacOS, this seemed like a better way forward if my help were going to be involved.  I only asked that Senda pay for shipping and the new computer components.  Otherwise, it was free.  He never paid me back, but that's a minor detail.

Fast forward a week, and Senda became angry with me because I didn't respond quickly enough to his tech support demands.  In response to his angry IMs, I unceremoniously told Senda, "Go fuck yourself."  The podcast never happened and the laptop collected dust in his hovel.

Until...
someone convinced Senda I'd modified the laptop to spy on him 24/7 in his government funded apartment.  His mind went into a tailspin, with the delusion evolving and expanding to the point he became convinced the laptop had cross contaminated his mobile devices, his router, his Mac, and even his ethernet cables.  Yes, even his ethernet cables.

Well, the good news is Falkie2013 (A.K.A. George Senda, Mac user) now understands the improbable, impractical, and entirely unfounded nature of these accusations against me and has agreed to auction this legendary piece of computing hardware to the highest bidder, right here on BellGab.  All proceeds of this auction will be donated to charity (TBA).

The winner of this auction will own the single most coveted piece of BellGab memorabilia in existence.  Painstakingly disassembled and rebuilt personally by me and subsequently owned by BellGab's Falkie2013 (A.K.A. George Senda, Mac user), this laptop's central position in BellGab lore is rivaled by no other physical item.  Even the Genesis Device becomes an afterthought when the undeniable mystique and intrigue of this laptop are considered.

You may place your bids in this thread beginning now.  Starting bid is $200.00.  Bids may be placed in $10 increments.  The auction will continue until 12:01AM on December 15, 2018.  Happy bidding!

Tree fiddy.

Jackstar

I'll allow this. Get shut of it. The sooner, the better.

Quote from: Jackstar on November 16, 2018, 04:10:02 AM
I'll allow this. Get shut of it. The sooner, the better.

We could be auctioning off your anal virginity, if it was 1982.

berry

Lilith

Hi!  I'm Liberace!

Until...

You had me convinced, until I read the line in bold type.   I can't see Falkie agreeing to that.  :P

AZZERAE

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 16, 2018, 04:22:16 AM
We could be auctioning off your anal virginity, if it was 1982.

No one ever told me the G spot would be so ... brown

Lilith

Is there any guarantee that he hasn't dropped it?

...or even that it still works at least?

AZZERAE

Quote from: brig on November 16, 2018, 05:33:50 AM
Is there any guarantee that he hasn't dropped it?

If I may, there’s probably more chance it HAS been dropped.

Lilith

Quote from: Azzerae on November 16, 2018, 05:38:49 AM
If I may, there’s probably more chance it HAS been dropped.

I'll allow it.  :)

starrmtn001

Hi!  I'm Liberace!

Until...

Can the winning bid, payment,  be made in installments?  Don't make fun of me, please.  I'm serious.
Luv ya, man.  Always have, always will. ;) :-*

Roswells, Art

I was wondering what to get a hard-to-buy-for-friend and this might be just the thing. Who doesn't want an infestation in their house from whatever might be living in that laptop?

Is Falkie going to package that up and send it to the lucky winner? lol, I can't even...

starrmtn001

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 16, 2018, 06:05:48 AM
I was wondering what to get a hard-to-buy-for-friend and this might be just the thing. Who doesn't want an infestation in their house from whatever might be living in that laptop?

Is Falkie going to package that up and send it to the lucky winner? lol, I can't even...
The lucky winner should make sure it smells of formaldehyde before accepting delivery. ;)

whoozit

Have the mayo stains been removed?  Will it be delivered in a box with biohazard stickers?

starrmtn001

I bid $210.00 IF payments are acceptable.  Probably 2-3 at the most.  I'm not fucking with you Michael, but you know that. ;) :-*

AZZERAE

Let me just say seeing as though that kind of money is being bandied about - I’ll do almost anything you need done for 200 US Dollars. I could live on that for a while in my shithole country.

LadyFish

Is it in working order or is it just a brick?

Within the last month or so, Falkie mentioned in a video that he still hadn’t located in his apartment the part he had removed from the MV laptop to stop it from spying on him and infecting his various devices.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: LadyFish on November 16, 2018, 06:38:19 AM
Is it in working order or is it just a brick?

Within the last month or so, Falkie mentioned in a video that he still hadn’t located in his apartment the part he had removed from the MV laptop to stop it from spying on him and infecting his various devices.

We're going to need a video of Falkie showing it is in good working order.

Not that it will ever reach the recipient but at least the winner can view it for years to come in the background of Falkie's videos and hear him mutter something about needing to 'mail that off sometime' and know it works.

HumanBeing

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 16, 2018, 06:46:52 AM
We're going to need a video of Falkie showing it is in good working order.

Not that it will ever reach the recipient but at least the winner can view it for years to come in the background of Falkie's videos and hear him mutter something about needing to mail that off sometime.

You sure you want him wanking it to ejaculation?
Maybe he shoots ropes like Peter North.

MV/Liberace!

We offer no guarantee of the functionality of the laptop. Payment must be rendered in full at the auction's conclusion.

damon

Hi!  I'm Liberace!

Until...

It was me who said that there was malware on the laptop in question. As we know that Falkie is really not that good with computers in general and he does has "fat fingers" so its was easy to convince him that there was spyware on his computer in question.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: damon on November 16, 2018, 11:50:25 AM
It was me who said that there was malware on the laptop in question. As we know that Falkie is really not that good with computers in general and he does has "fat fingers" so its was easy to convince him that there was spyware on his computer in question.

You slippery little devil!!

Quote from: Liberace! on November 16, 2018, 10:21:26 AM
We offer no guarantee of the functionality of the laptop. Payment must be rendered in full at the auction's conclusion.

let us not fool ourselves. he pulled everything he could access by removing the panels on the underside. it will likely explode if plugged in.
now THAT would be a video to watch!

Catsmile

Hi!  I'm Liberace!

Until...

# Quoting Because...
# Just Because

Catsmile

Hi!  I'm Liberace!

Until...

# This Thread Needs MOAR OPs Entire Quote
# Just Because

Catsmile

Hi!  I'm Liberace!

Until...

# OneMoarTiem
# LongThreadIsLong

Catsmile

Hi!  I'm Liberace!

Until...

# Fo All The Lovers & Haters Keep
# Scrollin' Scrollin' Scrollin'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYnFIRc0k6E