• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things that bring me joy....

Started by West of the Rockies, July 19, 2013, 03:21:12 PM

pyewacket

With so much hatred and tragedy in the news, it's encouraging to see a man like Will Allen take a different approach to the problems facing the poor and neglected people around the world.

http://www.yesmagazine.org/issues/food-for-everyone/growing-power-in-an-urban-food-desert

Eddie Coyle

Detecting a hoax in it's infancy.

BobGrau

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: BobGrau on November 19, 2015, 03:54:58 PM
Ya think? Seemed legit to me.

He could be extremely manic. Maybe. But if he was truly hell bent on dying, and everybody's different, but wouldn't one isolate themself? The way he went to...BELLGAB...makes me highly skeptical.

But he did get attention.

BobGrau

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 19, 2015, 03:59:53 PM
  He could be extremely manic. Maybe. But if he was truly hell bent on dying, and everybody's different, but wouldn't one isolate themself? The way he went to...BELLGAB...makes me highly skeptical.

But he did get attention.

Oh yeah I understand that, I just don't think 'hoax' is the right word. Cry for help, storm in a teacup, false alarm. I'd like to think it wasn't a premeditated wind-up though.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: BobGrau on November 19, 2015, 04:04:17 PM
Oh yeah I understand that, I just don't think 'hoax' is the right word. Cry for help, storm in a teacup, false alarm. I'd like to think it wasn't a premeditated wind-up though.

Yeah, hoax is a bit strong, my verbal chinaman in a bull shop habits prevailing.

His preceding posts in another thread last night referring to "niggers" and "trannies" made me presume provocation. That's what was fueling the skepticism. That and my paranoid personality.

BobGrau

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 19, 2015, 04:11:59 PM
    Yeah, hoax is a bit strong, my verbal chinaman in a bull shop habits prevailing.

His preceding posts in another thread last night referring to "niggers" and "trannies" made me presume provocation. That's what was fueling the skepticism. That and my paranoid personality.

I'm always wary of being taken for a fool, but unless actual money's changing hands I don't really mind.

wr250

bacon.lots of bacon.while lissenin to Art Bell.

My Aunt CC's spaghetti with meat sauce, mushrooms, onion...

Time for this nephew to take a small road trip in the very near future for a taste of the old country.

aldousburbank

Quote from: wr250 on November 19, 2015, 07:59:15 PM
bacon.lots of bacon.while lissenin to Art Bell.

I ate more bacon in 2015 than I had in any other previous year of my life.
I'm not kidding.

Rix Gins

The memory of Nana's chocolate chip cookies.  They were just basic tollhouse cookies but Nan prepared them in such a way that made them a cut above.  The ones I have eaten since taste ok and even come close...but just not the same. 

Miss Vanessa Ives in Penny Dreadful.

Not since watching Solitaire in Live and Let Die, have I been so enamored by a woman reading tarot cards.

South African appeals court convicts Oscar "Blade Runner" Pistorius of murder in girlfriend's death.  This overturns previous "manslaughter" conviction.

Faces up to 15 years in prison, versus previous sentence of 5 year home incarceration.

I can only pray that they also take away his blades and give him G.I. Joe "action figure" legs.

twitch raiding with a couple of dozen stoned friends.  ;D

MV deleting Goldshower's Radio Urine thread.  Praise and thanks to MV!  May his income always exceed his obligations!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on December 06, 2015, 01:46:25 AM
MV deleting Goldshower's Radio Urine thread.  Praise and thanks to MV!  May his income always exceed his obligations!

Praise indeed. His tribe has no bounds, nor should it. His hareem isn't big enough to slake his testosterone saturated thirst. Clearly a wrong that needs correcting.

Radio Urine?  That doesn't narrow it down very much.

norland2424

The only problem with thread being deleted was that mr stormfront never got to see the gif of Hitler taking a pinecone in the ass  ;D.

BellBoy

Hitler taking a pinecone in the ass  ;D

norland2424

Quote from: BellBoy on December 06, 2015, 05:55:32 PM
Hitler taking a pinecone in the ass  ;D

I ment to say pineapple haha , apologies for any hitler or pineapple lovers in this thread.

BellBoy

Quote from: norland2424 on December 06, 2015, 06:09:47 PM
I ment to say pineapple haha , apologies for any hitler or pineapple lovers in this thread.

You sir, have brought me an immense amount of joy.

GravitySucks

Looks a lot like Noory

Ciardelo

In light of this new information, I daresay I'm going to have to take a good long look at my long-term relationship with pineapple.

albrecht

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 06, 2015, 07:03:30 PM
I'm going to have to take a good long look at my long-term relationship with pineapple.
Well you should've already due its relationship with regard to indigenous people, corporate interests, and evil US imperialism. Actually one should not eat any fruit. Or, I guess, anything- now considering it.