• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Rain

Quote from: brig on February 11, 2019, 11:37:35 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if that one Patron is himself.
haha, I agree.
I have no idea how he works with such old equipment!

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scbzzvdkbFw

This video features the gleeful sounds of George eating a cookie, attached below,

and

watch Senda struggle to get to those cookies with his snaggle tooth.

^^^^  WTH?  I thought his internet was hacked off?   Yet there he is in his groovy pad chowing down. 

I am beginning to suspect that he might be less than truthful at times.  ;)

Quote from: Rain on February 11, 2019, 11:37:13 AM
Do you get a lot of people saying it was damaged to keep the item and get a refund?

I get few complaints at all and that one is  rare, the most common is that it was never received even though tracking shows it was.

When damage is claimed I request a return or a photo, 9 out of 10 times they do not follow up.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 11, 2019, 08:51:12 PM
^^^^  WTH?  I thought his internet was hacked off?   Yet there he is in his groovy pad chowing down. 

I am beginning to suspect that he might be less than truthful at times.  ;)

I'm not sure how these people risk eating stuff sent to them in the mail,  by people they have never even met.

Quote from: brig on February 11, 2019, 08:45:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scbzzvdkbFw

This video features the gleeful sounds of George eating a cookie, attached below,

and

George will never change his mind about something he once thought even though he keeps getting told how wrong he is.

He said that he would not spit it out like some other guy, that is Callan. For some odd reason George thinks Callan spits out all his food and does it on camera.

Also there is a great annoyed Kathy at the end.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 11, 2019, 09:11:53 PM
George will never change his mind about something he once thought even though he keeps getting told how wrong he is.

He said that he would not spit it out like some other guy, that is Callan. For some odd reason George thinks Callan spits out all his food and does it on camera.

Also there is a great annoyed Kathy at the end.

She almost always seems annoyed lately.  I wonder if they're having problems again?

Quote from: brig on February 11, 2019, 08:45:55 PM

and

Only Senda could make eating a cookie look painful.

Does he have more teeth than fingers anymore?

Lilith

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 11, 2019, 09:16:47 PM
Only Senda could make eating a cookie look painful.

Does he have more teeth than fingers anymore?

I'm not really sure.  His snaggle tooth failed to open a foil cookie package, and he had to use his large troll killer.

Quote from: brig on February 11, 2019, 09:20:45 PM
I'm not really sure.  His snaggle tooth failed to open a foil cookie package, and he had to use his large troll killer.

ok.  A failed snaggle tooth and an annoyed Kathy,    Guess I'll have to actually watch.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 11, 2019, 09:24:59 PM

ok.  A failed snaggle tooth and an annoyed Kathy,    Guess I'll have to actually watch.

You should Walks, It's a very entertaining episode.  IMO.

14 minutes and 47 seconds.   Hoo boy.   Better go grab a beer.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 11, 2019, 09:26:01 PM
14 minutes and 47 seconds.   Hoo boy.   Better go grab a beer.

Hearing him take that first bite of his chocolate cookie, makes it all worthwhile.

Quote from: brig on February 11, 2019, 09:28:56 PM
Hearing him take that first bite of his chocolate cookie, makes it all worthwhile.

I am 100% in.  Screw the Ghost!  I stand with Senda............

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 11, 2019, 09:30:32 PM
I am 100% in.  Screw the Ghost!  I stand with Senda............

Yeah, I never manage to listen to the entire Ghost show.

Quote from: brig on February 11, 2019, 09:31:34 PM
Yeah, I never manage to listen to the entire Ghost show.

2 Minutes and 34 Seconds into George.  So the Finn in Germany sent him more stuff and he is gonna eat this shit?

Wasn't it the Finns that tried to kill him with the poisoned coffee or what ever and he ended up in the hospital?

OMG 3:08 is soooooo disturbing.  I don't think a Shanghai whore could make him any happier.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 11, 2019, 09:38:01 PM
OMG 3:08 is soooooo disturbing.  I don't think a Shanghai whore could make him any happier.

I think I clipped that, and put the attachment in one of my above posts, if you'd like to save it for later Walks.

Quote from: brig on February 11, 2019, 09:41:16 PM
I think I clipped that, and put the attachment in one of my above posts, if you'd like to save it for later Walks.

Hells yeah I wanna save that.  It's my new favoritest shit in the world.

I mean it is even better than his deflated "Hurmpf" when he was so pissed that Curtis spent Memorial Day with his wife and kids and not online begging cash for him.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 11, 2019, 09:43:42 PM
I mean it is even better than his deflated "Hurmpf" when he was so pissed that Curtis spent Memorial Day with his wife and kids and not online begging cash for him.

I might use it for my new ringtone.

Oh, that knife and his jugular vein...so close and yet so far.  Just a shout away, and no more Fatass begging his way through 5 lbs of chocolate per day.

I have not watched his videos in some time now.  Is it me, or has he gotten even fatter?  He's certainly not showered in some time.

Quote from: brig on February 11, 2019, 09:46:23 PM
I might use it for my new ringtone.

Make sure you have your volume cranked up to 11 and have someone call you next time you are in the checkout line down at the Food Lion.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 11, 2019, 09:38:01 PM

God, I fucking puked for real.  I might mash that up with his podcast call where he claimed that Kathy hasn't sucked his dick in a long time.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 11, 2019, 09:48:03 PM
Make sure you have your volume cranked up to 11 and have someone call you next time you are in the checkout line down at the Food Lion.

Great minds think alike!   ;D

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 11, 2019, 09:47:58 PM
Oh, that knife and his jugular vein...so close and yet so far.  Just a shout away, and no more Fatass begging his way through 5 lbs of chocolate per day.

I have not watched his videos in some time now.  Is it me, or has he gotten even fatter?  He's certainly not showered in some time.

His neck is definitely more jowly or flabby or hideous or whatever. 

I wonder if that is the Finno-Kraut's angle here?  I'd hate to think how much that stuff cost that was sent to Senda. 
Some guys with some shekels to burn, placing bets on the exact date where George can no longer get up off the stool by himself?

Lilith

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 11, 2019, 09:47:58 PM

I feel sure he has gained another 50 or so pounds.  I don't think he has any neck left at all now.

He is still not taking care of his paws either.   11:33    Look at the infection and grime in his ring finger.   
It's crazy.   He can't keep doing that or eventually something wicked that way will come and he's gonna lose his dick beater.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 11, 2019, 09:51:59 PM
His neck is definitely more jowly or flabby or hideous or whatever. 

I wonder if that is the Finno-Kraut's angle here?  I'd hate to think how much that stuff cost that was sent to Senda.  
Some guys with some shekels to burn, placing bets on the exact date where George can no longer get up off the stool by himself?

I think they were old Christmas Cookies, probably from an after Christmas sale, perhaps given to somebody as a gift, who can't eat sugar.

So he's just bunging the stuff back in their boxes?  Won't the Kathy roaches get in there that way?