Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 03, 2017, 04:50:44 AM
Sure, Mary Ann would make a good Linda but this is definitely George:

Here he is after he stepped into that sinkhole.  :D
Oh alright.

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 03, 2017, 05:35:58 AM
I wonder if George is still using the P9OX to maintain his photo-shopped body

All these hears i thought that ad was a fake superimposition!  Guess not?

Jojo

Quote from: Here We Go Again on October 03, 2017, 12:17:52 AM
Odd, in all the discussion, George Noory was seeking answers -- but never brought up that shooter's apparent gambling issues. I read the news accounts and can only speculate. He gambled one heck of a lot. Maybe that guy did indeed have a lot of money, but had a gambling problem and lost so much -- if not all -- of it. Then, a motive may be to "get back" at the city which he feel ruined him. Perhaps. Less at ludicrous conspiracy theories about "False Flags," there may be a simple explanation to what triggered that shooter that Noory never engaged.   
He must have really planned, though.  So maybe he lost a lot, but still had money for a hotel room and weapons.  One time I saw a man lose $20,000 at Blackjack.  Frightening.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Jojo on October 03, 2017, 06:31:14 AM
He must have really planned, though.  So maybe he lost a lot, but still had money for a hotel room and weapons.  One time I saw a man lose $20,000 at Blackjack.  Frightening.

Was at a conference in Vegas this time last year, some guys we met up with from another company were at a craps table and one of them was rolling. Some dude just shows up and put down 10 large on him, guy ends up rolling doubles or whatever. He felt really bad about it because he lost this guy $10,000.

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 03, 2017, 05:35:58 AM
I wonder if George is still using the P9OX to maintain his photo-shopped body

Only if P90X has become a photoshop program.  Tommee is too busy updating Jorch's program to get around to his personal update.

Zetaspeak

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 03, 2017, 01:36:12 AM
Well less guns and more crime seems to be the rule of day in Chicago.  My point is that only the bad guys in Chicago have guns.  I do sympathize with you and think he should not have had Lott on but I don't listen much anyway.

Chicago is not nearly as dangerous as the media portrays it. It's Ghetto are bad, absolutely. But that is where most of the gun crime is and contained in there. You're right bad guys are the ones with guns, but they are also shooting other "bad guys" who supposedly have guns. The odds of a middle-class person in Chicago who doesn't associate with gang members is not really any larger in Chicago than anywhere else. Chicago also has a large total number because of the size of the population, so the numbers stand out more.

Are you ready to get shocked, Chicago is not even in the top 5 of most dangerous major cities. Chicago has 27.9 murders per 100,000 do you know who's in first per capita. Ironically Jorge hometown (well one of them) St. Louis they have 59.3 per 1000,000. Over double of Chicago. Jorge brought up Chicago yesterday, I wonder why he didn't bring up his own beloved St. Louis? Could it be as Chicago an easy target because it's a liberal state/ anti gun/  Obama connection and Missouri is a consistent red state that's very gun friendly ? Kansas City (another Missouri) is right up there with Chicago on murder rate at with 26.6/100,000

I actually don't blame you 21st, the media as a whole seems to be piling on Chicago and ignoring the per capita numbers. I wouldn't have even known if my friend from Chicago didn't tip me off on it. But a good rule to live by is whatever Noory says, it's a good idea to double and triple check.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Zetaspeak on October 03, 2017, 11:50:44 AM
Chicago is not nearly as dangerous as the media portrays it. It's Ghetto are bad, absolutely. But that is where most of the gun crime is and contained in there. You're right bad guys are the ones with guns, but they are also shooting other "bad guys" who supposedly have guns. The odds of a middle-class person in Chicago who doesn't associate with gang members is not really any larger in Chicago than anywhere else. Chicago also has a large total number because of the size of the population, so the numbers stand out more.

Are you ready to get shocked, Chicago is not even in the top 5 of most dangerous major cities. Chicago has 27.9 murders per 100,000 do you know who's in first per capita. Ironically Jorge hometown (well one of them) St. Louis they have 59.3 per 1000,000. Over double of Chicago. Jorge brought up Chicago yesterday, I wonder why he didn't bring up his own beloved St. Louis? Could it be as Chicago an easy target because it's a liberal state/ anti gun/  Obama connection and Missouri is a consistent red state that's very gun friendly ? Kansas City (another Missouri) is right up there with Chicago on murder rate at with 26.6/100,000

I actually don't blame you 21st, the media as a whole seems to be piling on Chicago and ignoring the per capita numbers. I wouldn't have even known if my friend from Chicago didn't tip me off on it. But a good rule to live by is whatever Noory says, it's a good idea to double and triple check.

I grew up there and the city scares the shit out of me. I have been mugged one time too many there.

The only reason the murder rate for guns seems low Chicago is because they are notoriously bad shots. It is a myth that the shootings are only on the south side.

The dark blue on the west side on the map at this link was where I was born.

http://crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings/

136 or 142

John Lott is not exactly regarded by his fellow academics as an honest person.  Although this list is incomplete, and although he is correct that homicide by gun rates are much higher in Central America than in the United States, his claim that European also has high homicide by gun rates is completely false.  European nations have 1/10 to 1/100 the frequency of homicide by gun as the United States.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

John Lott compared the homicide rate by gun between Europe and the United States back to 1971, but this is absurd. In addition to Europe strengthening its gun laws since then, Europe, especially Germany and the U.K were subject to terrorists up until the late 1990s (though mainly up to the late 1980s.)  These paramilitary terrorist organizations had the ability to buy automatic guns very few private citizens have access to, and, though I don't know this for certain, I believe terrorist networks even manufactured their own automatic guns.

I also call bullshit on the second hour guest who claimed to be an FBI agent.  In addition to saying this shooter was radicalized by Antifa, which no publicly released evidence indicates, and claiming there was something like a UFO connection with September 11, 2001 (he didn't mention Men in Black, but something similar) he also wondered 'how is it possible this person could have killed so many people by himself?'  An FBI agent who hasn't considered the possibility of a lone person with automatic weapons firing on a very large crowd in an enclosed area?  I don't buy it.

Quote from: ItsOver on October 03, 2017, 07:14:22 AM

What's even better about George Noory's "participation" in the 2013 "Burbank On Parade," is the fitting moment when the Chevelle carrying Noory and his producer seem it "fit" to stop in front of a huge pile of horse manure to their left in the street -- deposited by the mounts that proceeded it in the parade.

As Noory states firmly: "There are no coincidences." OK. Look at 14:41 in the video. First, a huge, stinky pile of horse sh*t. Then Noory and Tom Danheiser. Then at 15:22, another horse takes a huge sh*t after Noory speaks and as the radio host moves on. Noory+Danheiser = Horse sh*t? "Coincidence?" You decide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsklCUzcvco

Snorch is such a class act.... Snorch and his guest are talking about the months of misery ahead in Puerto Rico - so Snorch brings up My Patriot Supply NOT because Patriot Supply will be feeding Puerto Ricans, Snorch just saw an opportunity to plug a sponsor. Snorch makes me think of a four letter word beginning with "t" and meaning single unit of excrement.

Jojo

Quote from: Zetaspeak on October 02, 2017, 12:33:38 PM
Did anybody hear the horrible Noory show yesterday so I couldn't stay on because the guests were horrible but flipped on during top of hour to catch the Vegas news from local affiliate news updates and Noory then talks about it coming in from commercial.

So I wasn't paying full attention but he did talk about the Vegas incident like it was a terrorist attack but then I think he added that it would feel less worse if it was just a mentally ill person. If any poor so listen to him can you confirm that or not. I think it was the start of the third our or around there

He was also talking in the second half of the show to somebody who works with police and Noory said there would be no police shootings if people just listened and obey and police is never in the wrong.

As WHO mentioned in the Vegas shooting thread, what are the odds Noory have an pro NRA guy like Lott on today or tomorrow

You might like the guest better if you read the book she wrote.

That night in hour two, news agencies and George said ISIS claimed responsibility for the massacre, just as ISIS took responsibity for a recent terrorist attack committed by an indebted gambler.  Throughout hour two, George also speculated many other positive scenarios.

Then he cited two other acts of terrorism from the same day as the Las Vegas massacre.  Terrorists injured five including a police officer in Edmonton Canada, and two women were killed in by a man yelling Allah Akbar at a train depot in France.  At which point George said he would prefer a lone sick attack rather than organized terrorism.

Jojo

Quote from: Here We Go Again on October 03, 2017, 06:18:27 PM
What's even better about George Noory's "participation" in the 2013 "Burbank On Parade," is the fitting moment when the Chevelle carrying Noory and his producer seem it "fit" to stop in front of a huge pile of horse manure to their left in the street -- deposited by the mounts that proceeded it in the parade.

As Noory states firmly: "There are no coincidences." OK. Look at 14:41 in the video. First, a huge, stinky pile of horse sh*t. Then Noory and Tom Danheiser. Then at 15:22, another horse takes a huge sh*t after Noory speaks and as the radio host moves on. Noory+Danheiser = Horse sh*t? "Coincidence?" You decide:

There are no coinshitences!

Jojo

Quote from: Lord Grantham on October 03, 2017, 06:36:41 AM
Was at a conference in Vegas this time last year, some guys we met up with from another company were at a craps table and one of them was rolling. Some dude just shows up and put down 10 large on him, guy ends up rolling doubles or whatever. He felt really bad about it because he lost this guy $10,000.
Whew, how awful! 

Jojo

Quote from: Jojo on October 03, 2017, 04:46:26 AM
The book Sunday's guest wrote

Producer and employee

ItsOver

Quote from: Jojo on October 04, 2017, 12:26:07 AM
Quote from: Here We Go Again on October 03, 2017, 06:18:27 PM

"Abshitlutely!"

First, horse sh*t -- and a lot of it. Then comes George Noory and Tom Danheiser. Then, more horse sh*t, Coinshitences, Noory? You decide. A parade in which Noory and Danheiser are preceded and then proceeded by big, obvious, stinky, steaming piles of hose sh*t in the street? Coinshitences? You decide.

Maybe the organizers, who apparently had no idea of who George Noory is, thought it best for him to make his grand entrance surrounded by piles of horse sh*t evident in that street, huh? Looks like those organizers aren't as dumb as we may think.

They got Noory's number. Even the "Little Red Riding Hood" pony horse took a sh*t in the street right after Noory spoke! (At 15:24). Even the pony can't help but drop a load of fecal matter in public when Noory is around!  You can't buy something so classic that tells the tale of Noory himself. When he appears and when he speaks: Horse sh*t. No fooling, all. There are no coinshitences! [sic] LOL!

But watch that "Burbank On Parade" video further. I think, from my younger hot-rodder days and I could be wrong, that's a 1969-model Chevrolet Chevelle 396-Super Sport (SS) ragtop. The driver takes Noory and Danheiser through the loop, then dumps them and returns to pick up other passengers. Those other passengers are allowed to sit on the rear deck on the convertible top.

But Noory and Danheiser are "resigned" to sit in the back seat. Why? Because that owner who no doubt had that rig meticulously restored doesn't want his folded-down convertible-top frame bent by those two "fat asses" messing up his works. Too good! Note only Noory and Danheiser are seated in the rear bench -- while others are allowed to sit on the rear deck for greater visibility. Too good!

Morgus

Looks like its another of Noory's bi-monthly infomercials tonight:
First Half: Dr. Joel Wallach addresses alternative health approaches, and the benefits of remedies and supplements that aid in the body's recovery from many diseases and ailments.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Morgus on October 04, 2017, 06:42:16 PM
First Half: Dr. Joel Wallach addresses alternative health approaches, and the benefits of remedies and supplements that aid in the body's recovery from many diseases and ailments.

He was on with Clyde Lewis last week. Clyde kept defending him on Twitter saying he was a medical doctor. I kept showing him proof he wasn’t but that didn’t stop Clyde from singing his praises all night.

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on October 04, 2017, 06:42:16 PM
Oh, good.  Another Doc Wallet infomercial, with shill Noory.  I'm looking forward to when Jorch is also pitching vacuum cleaners, cooking devices, and Ginsu knifes as C2C topics.  C2C, a full-time commercial, interrupted by commercials.  Thanks, Jorch!

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 04, 2017, 06:44:49 PM
He was on with Clyde Lewis last week. Clyde kept defending him on Twitter saying he was a medical doctor. I kept showing him proof he wasn’t but that didn’t stop Clyde from singing his praises all night.
Doc Wallet must be really shelling out some major moola to PremRat.

Parris001

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 04, 2017, 06:44:49 PM

Doc Wallet is a veterinarian. And granted, if I had kennel cough I'd damn sure let him treat me. But the good doc has been affiliated with many multilevel marketing schemes over the years. I sold Essential Minerals for him back in the mid 90s.

Jorch is such a putz. I'm tired off all the psychics and mediums.

Parris001

Drinking game challenge for tonight. Every time they mention Tangy Tangerine on Jorch's show, we've gotta take a drink.

Zetaspeak

Last night show wasn't too bad. But of course the streak of good shows from Noory has a record of 1. Today back to crap with Joe Wallet.

136 or 142

Quote from: Zetaspeak on October 04, 2017, 08:12:31 PM
Last night show wasn't too bad. But of course the streak of good shows from Noory has a record of 1. Today back to crap with Joe Wallet.

Yes, and I slept through nearly all of last night's program.

I forget if Dr Wallet is the one of the 'critical health network' who believes if gluten is the reason for nearly all health problems or not. 

Nori clearly needs to learn about the concept of diminishing returns though. Wallet and his partners have been on so many times, they really have nothing new to say.

albrecht

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 04, 2017, 10:00:39 PM
Yes, and I slept through nearly all of last night's program.

I forget if Dr Wallet is the one of the 'critical health network' who believes if gluten is the reason for nearly all health problems or not. 

Nori clearly needs to learn about the concept of diminishing returns though. Wallet and his partners have been on so many times, they really have nothing new to say.
Eat the number of eggs per word of your posts and ALL will be ok. (I say this as someone who also is accused of 'text walls' and likes eggs (though have never approached the eating the amount suggest by C2C "experts."

Another goddamned infomercial. You're a stupid ass George Noory.

Dateline

If I-Hurt goes bankrupt Norry could lose his sponsorships, including the coveted "Grampers Pampers."

His future then would consist of being a multi-level Longevity party host.  Doc Wallet is simply retirement insurance and planning.

Dateline

Norry your future is in television. . . . 3:30 a.m. on Saturday morning pushing powered eggs and secret sauce.