• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Zimbabwe coup?

Started by albrecht, November 14, 2017, 02:58:00 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 15, 2017, 08:24:22 PM
You need to not be bested by me is amusing, but unwarranted. There is only one of me. There is just no room for you Dr. Mexican. Mow my lawn. :)

My only need is to amuse myself with how truly pathetic you are, Fluffernutter. He's always fluffing nuts Bellgab. Polish 'em up, boy!  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 15, 2017, 08:27:03 PM
My only need is to amuse myself with how truly pathetic you are, Fluffernutter. He's always fluffing nuts Bellgab. Polish 'em up, boy!  :D

SHITS WEAK! Bow down to the new King!

https://youtu.be/ss-SUz3163U

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 15, 2017, 08:28:59 PM
SHITS WEAK! Bow down to the new King!

The fact that you have to keep stating that about yourself (and posting gay music) is evidence that your feces is even more feeble, Fluffernutter.  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 15, 2017, 08:35:27 PM
The fact that you have to keep stating that about yourself (and posting gay music) is evidence that your feces is even more feeble, Fluffernutter.  :D

I say it because I can. I was a producer. I made trillions flow and billions in profit occur. That's why I can do things you can't. :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 15, 2017, 08:36:50 PM
I say it because I can. I was a producer. I made trillions flow and billions in profit occur. That's why I can do things you can't. :)

You're a fraudulent faggot and a blowhard troll.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 15, 2017, 08:35:27 PM
Just a comment: though some involved were/are homos I would not consider bands like Pantera or, for example, Judas Priest "gay music."

Ha, love the sweater and quick change of heart from his "ill advised" statements! hahahaha
http://www.herald.co.zw/chipanga-apologises-spills-the-beans/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mVLzS9CvUo

Oh, by the way there is no military coup says ZDF spokesperson, Major General Sibusiso Busi Moyo, who was flanked by Air Vice Marshall Jacob Nzvede;
http://www.herald.co.zw/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/1511-1-1-MAJOR-GEN-MOYO_1.jpg

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on November 15, 2017, 08:49:28 PM
Just a comment: though some involved were/are homos I would not consider bands like Pantera or, for example, Judas Priest "gay music."

Fact: Rob Halford (lead singer of Priest) IS GAY!  :D

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 15, 2017, 09:00:19 PM
Fact: Rob Halford (lead singer of Priest) IS GAY!  :D
That was my point, in a way. He is totally and admitted fag but the music is still good and I wouldn't consider Priest "gay music."

http://nehandaradio.com/2017/11/16/full-text-army-statement-delivered-zbc-tv-targeting-criminals-around-president/

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on November 15, 2017, 09:38:01 PM
That was my point, in a way. He is totally and admitted fag but the music is still good and I wouldn't consider Priest "gay music."

Anything Faggotpants posts is by definition gay.   ::)

I've always liked Priest too but Faggypants is just a disingenuous troll.  ;)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 15, 2017, 09:46:41 PM
Anything Faggotpants posts is by definition gay.   ::)

I've always liked Priest too but Faggypants is just a disingenuous troll.  ;)

LMFAO! Dr. Mexican--the biggest troll on the forum--gallops away in tears! :)

Priest sucked! Like the RUSH of metal.

Swishypants

Will get back to Couping later; must catch up on POLDARK; good series. Masterpiece Theater.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 15, 2017, 09:50:03 PM
LMFAO! Dr. Mexican--the biggest troll on the forum--gallops away in tears! :)

Priest sucked! Like the RUSH of metal.

Both awesome bands! You have no taste, humor, intelligence, etc. I'm not going anywhere, faggot but you keep your dream alive.  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 15, 2017, 09:51:55 PM
Will get back to Couping later; must catch up on POLDARK; good series. Masterpiece Theater.

Taking a break from raping the hobos?  :D

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on November 15, 2017, 08:49:28 PM

Oh, by the way there is no military coup says ZDF spokesperson, Major General Sibusiso Busi Moyo, who was flanked by Air Vice Marshall Jacob Nzvede;

I heard that.  I dislike Bob and kind of hope he dies a horrible, painful death.  Just the same, using the military to remove a leader, take over the television stations and install your chosen head of state sure seems like a coup.

Taking the actions that they did and then saying "no coup" is akin to groping another mans crotch while saying "no homo." 

Quote from: WOTR on November 16, 2017, 12:08:19 AM
I heard that.  I dislike Bob and kind of hope he dies a horrible, painful death.  Just the same, using the military to remove a leader, take over the television stations and install your chosen head of state sure seems like a coup.

Taking the actions that they did and then saying "no coup" is akin to groping another mans crotch while saying "no homo."

Well, Bob is a revered hero to many in his tribe, as well as to others.  Many of these people are poorly educated and impoverished and have seen nothing but pro-Mugabe propaganda for decades.  Soft pedaling the current situation to avoid violence seems prudent.

Beyond that, Mugabe has been running a kleptocracy all these years.  In doing so he's decimated the economy and society as a whole.  In most non-western countries constitutions, courts, the rule of law are meaningless.  When their governing documents serve the dictator, fine, when they don't they are ignored.  Isn't it possible the military wants to remove Mugabe and his cronies, and install a government that begins to live up to the democratic standards they claim?   

It's way too early to say that isn't their goal.  Whether that's even possible in the short run is a different question - these places often simply don't have the infrastructure for democracy (free press, experience in power sharing, experience in non-violent transitions of power, rule of law, civilian control over the military, and so on), and it can't be forced on people unfamiliar with it.

Even if this is nothing more than a power grab by the military, it almost has to be better than what they had.  Better than having Grace and her cronies succeed him.  That the tribe running the militay isn't randomly murdering members of the other tribe is a very positive sign

WOTR

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 16, 2017, 01:59:36 AM
Well, Bob is a revered hero to many in his tribe, as well as to others.  Many of these people are poorly educated and impoverished and have seen nothing but pro-Mugabe propaganda for decades.  Soft pedaling the current situation to avoid violence seems prudent.

Beyond that, Mugabe has been running a kleptocracy all these years.  In doing so he's decimated the economy and society as a whole.  In most non-western countries constitutions, courts, the rule of law are meaningless.  When their governing documents serve the dictator, fine, when they don't they are ignored.  Isn't it possible the military wants to remove Mugabe and his cronies, and install a government that begins to live up to the democratic standards they claim?   

It's way too early to say that isn't their goal.  Whether that's even possible in the short run is a different question - these places often simply don't have the infrastructure for democracy (free press, experience in power sharing, experience in non-violent transitions of power, rule of law, civilian control over the military, and so on), and it can't be forced on people unfamiliar with it.

Even if this is nothing more than a power grab by the military, it almost has to be better than what they had.  Better than having Grace and her cronies succeed him.  That the tribe running the militay isn't randomly murdering members of the other tribe is a very positive sign
Ii think we  agree  on pretty much all points.  It even seems as though the military is going to put the man in power who would have been (it sounds like they didn't want his wife to be the new president...)

So far it appears to be bloodless, and it sounds like they will let Bob live out his years.

I'm just saying that it certainly smells like a coup (no matter what they call it to keep the people happy...)

It will be interesting to see if they continue down the road they are on, or if they manage to actually join the modern world.

How about that for a bit of inflation?

Swishypants

Good post! I'd like to address most of the points made in it. Life expectancy in Zim is now 42 years old for men. Most have never known anything else in their living memory.

Kind of like the Federal Reserve Act, War Powers Act, Patriot Act, and the state of the 4th Amendment in the USA. Thank God for the 2nd, huh?

There is a certain "Democracy" at work in it; a "Balance of Terror" at the very least in a Coup by a Military Duma, simply due to the fact that there would be several armed factions at the table. It's certainly better than just ole Bob from the stand point that some possibility of change exists under it.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on November 15, 2017, 08:22:55 PM
Watch yourself valor thief. My psych profile is murderer and thief, because, warfare is deception, and killing is what you do in the big leagues. Or did you think war was pushing buttons and filing reports? Of course you did. ;)  CONUS IMMUNITY!

All you know about warfare you’ve gotten off the internet and 2/3 of that is horse shit.  Stick to being a groupie for your favorite rock stars.  I bet you’ve got Justin Beeber’s autograph and maybe even a sample of his poo poo.

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 16, 2017, 04:33:35 AM
All you know about warfare you’ve gotten off the internet and 2/3 of that is horse shit.  Stick to being a groupie for your favorite rock stars.  I bet you’ve got Justin Beeber’s autograph and maybe even a sample of his poo poo.

You mean 2/3rds of it I put on the internet. The Military isn't difficult and warfare isn't hard. That's why it's used as a defacto jobs program for idiots like yourself. However, when real old-school meat and potatoes war fighting needs to happen, they call the PMC's now, because the Officer Corps ruined the US Military. :)

16 years against Bronze Age people with rusty AK's and you guys still couldn't win! 8X the adjusted dollar expenditure over World War FUCKING 2! Still couldn't win. Answer: OFFICER CORPS! The Officer Corps has to be done away with. Period.

Swishypants

YOU HAVE NO NEED TO KNOW! Sir.  ;)

A tiny cadre of people like me exist, because a legion of dipshits like you do. We fix your "work."

Robert Marcinko "Red Celled" your ass didn't he! LOL!

Swishypants

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 16, 2017, 02:39:06 AM

How about that for a bit of inflation?

A good buddy of mine was given one of those as his "Military Pension" by a friend. Enough to buy a Cheeseburger and Beer (Domestic Draft Only)! :)

Swishypants

Manangwaga was the point-man in the Crocodile Gang that kicked off the Bush War in earnest in '65 (just a young teen then). I guess he got his hands bloody at least where-as Bob just got one testicle removed from syphilis.

He won't last. He brought the 5th Brigade into wipe out the remnants of Nkomo's forces in '82. 35,000 slaughtered wholesale, and the world ignored it and Knighted Bob because he was "Blek." 

Swishypants

I'd like to see Manangwaga go the way of "Rex Nhongo" (Solomon Mujuru) who died in a "Fire Fucking" accident (burned alive, locked in his Lappa screwing his mistress). They even cocked-up the funeral losing a "missing man" jet. Flamed out and crashed on the funeral party. LMAO! The N'deble have a long memory.

Dr. MD MD

You should head over there and lend a hand with all of your intricate knowledge of the situation. They NEED you! :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 16, 2017, 09:59:37 AM
You should head over there and lend a hand with all of your intricate knowledge of the situation. They NEED you! :D

This is all JSOC's knowledge. Bought and paid for by them from me!  ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 16, 2017, 12:21:12 PM
Nice knife.  Can you show us a fork now?

Just flick that lizard tongue you make your living with, in the finer back allies of gay strip clubs!

Swishypants

Here's another photo of things you can never have backing you up Kidnostad. :)

Give me your address. There is a Marine that I want you to meet! She'll take good care of ya! ;)

Plenty of Americans with us too!

Pro Tip: Nobody actually gives a shit about those stupid-ass Rhino's. ;)