• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

I like Chinese, I like Chinese, they only come up to your knees...

Firefighter

15min spent on one caller...something tells the phone lines are not lighting up tonight

trostol

wait..why am i still listening..i hate open lines lol

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on April 15, 2016, 10:48:22 PM
thats cause there are no real jobs...thats why that employment number they keep pushing out there is so inaccurate

well he did say that an emp attack will turn this all into a fallout waste land

thats cause there are no real jobs...thats why that employment number they keep pushing out there is so inaccurate

Hey man - we are a Service Economy now..........     

albrecht

Quote from: Art Bell on April 15, 2016, 10:12:49 PM
What happy uplifting News Network do you all get your news from?
Rense, Pacifica, Infowars, CBC, and NPR, and Norry's "experts" the most recent of which wanted to be sent to Brazil because "he is fluent in Spanish."  ha.

GravitySucks

Quote from: chefist on April 15, 2016, 10:44:01 PM
His 180 in 24 hours will be addressed...Noory bought glasses for $250 as his 30 pieces of silver...what did AB/HW pay for theirs? We can only speculate!

Pretty convenient that Senda says all of his emails back and forth with Malachi Martin were all lost from his gmail account.

Malachi Martin died in 1999. Gmail was launched in 2004.

This discrepancy should be discussed by Chefist.

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on April 15, 2016, 10:49:21 PM
well he did say that an emp attack will turn this all into a fallout waste land

well thats kinda bs too lol

trostol

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 15, 2016, 10:49:31 PM

hey..hey..i am not servicing you lol

Juan Cena

Quote from: norland2424 on April 15, 2016, 10:38:49 PM
how is people being lazy equal communism ?

I'd like to hear someone who lived in a former or present communist country call in and explain to Heather how the govt. dealt with "lazy people."

Heck, I'd like someone from a western "socalist" nation explain how "lazy" their countries are

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 15, 2016, 10:49:31 PM
So are the girls, guys, and girl-guys in De Wallen and Boy's Towns. That is what we want our "economy" to be?

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on April 15, 2016, 10:48:52 PM
That's not good. How's George's potential radio career going? I tapped out when he started talking about how over qualified he was. It's weird, I think I have a mental block on Falkie stuff lately as I see it but my brain doesn't register it anymore.

Noory is not the best talk show host, but he is brilliant at keeping a job!

Dr. MD MD

Also, everyone's dancing around the real issue and no one's facing it. Regardless of the movable feast of exploiting the poorest labor markets automation and computer control will continue to increase exponentially. Then how will we justify our existence when it's not through labor alone anymore?  ???

norland2424

Quote from: Juan Cena on April 15, 2016, 10:50:53 PM
I'd like to hear someone who lived in a former or present communist country call in and explain to Heather how the govt. dealt with "lazy people."

Heck, I'd like someone from a western "socalist" nation explain how "lazy" their countries are

from what i hear you worked or died.

chefist

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 15, 2016, 10:50:01 PM
Pretty convenient that Senda says all of his emails back and forth with Malachi Martin were all lost from his gmail account.

Malachi Martin died in 1999. Gmail was launched in 2004.

This discrepancy should be discussed by Chefist.

Just one of dozens! And there is a long list that will be revealed!

EarthAlien007

Quote from: WildCard on April 15, 2016, 10:46:38 PM
"one of them"?! How many father's does she have?

If Art Bell is one of her "fathers" this might all make sense.

trostol

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 15, 2016, 10:51:26 PM
Also, everyone's dancing around the real issue and no one's facing it. Regardless of the movable feast of exploiting the poorest labor markets automation and computer control will continue to increase exponentially. Then how will we justify our existence when it's not through labor alone anymore?  ???

i do wonder about that..wtf is this world gonna be like when everything is automated..i mean in sci fi stories people seem to be better off overall..but that just..vastly unrealistic

norland2424

Quote from: chefist on April 15, 2016, 10:52:08 PM
Just one of dozens! And there is a long list that will be revealed!

is this tomorrow? and where?

That is explained on some stones down in Georgia.

albrecht

Well, thats where Agenda 21, Club of Rome, Global Warming sanctions, etc comes in. Need to depopulate. And then, a paradise, apparently.

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on April 15, 2016, 10:52:28 PM
If Art Bell is one of her "fathers" this might all make sense.

Heather = Hubrid

The creepier stories aren't the ones where people take a lot of time to get a short distance--they're the ones where people have missing time and end up somewhere impossibly far away in a really short time.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 15, 2016, 10:53:24 PM
That is explained on some stones down in Georgia.

Yeah, too bad most of us won't make the cut though. There might be 6.5 billion people still looking for a solution.  ;)

Juan Cena

Quote from: rekcuf on April 15, 2016, 10:49:17 PM
I like Chinese, I like Chinese, they only come up to your knees...

You must be like one of Steven Quayle's freaking giants then.

albrecht

Quote from: Juan Cena on April 15, 2016, 10:55:48 PM
You must be like one of Steven Quayle's freaking giants then.

He, and others were likely genetic throw-backs to the vikings and other white explorers.  ;)