• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: Art Bell on July 08, 2015, 08:01:57 PM
Well folks we are getting close. I am sure looking forward to finally getting this show on the road, I will be devoting Friday's to open lines and please remember our two hour open lines test show at 9PM PT on July 19th.

Art

I cant wait!

BTW, do you have a tune-in account?? There were imposters on tune-in last night using your name. Loyal listeners, me included, gave them hell for it. Never post a picture of a Dog as your main image and claim you are Art Bell! Everyone knows your love for cats! I did happen to chit-chat with Keith once. He showed up in the Dark Matter Tune-In Chat to say hi and probobly see if it all works!

;)

WOTR

Quote from: Zenman on July 08, 2015, 06:17:52 PM
I just looked for it and couldn't find. If somebody comes across it, please let me know. It's worth bookmarking and viewing periodically for perspective when you feel like you've done something stupid..
Why is it that  I sometimes feel as though I am derailing this thread?  I had to look for this proof of human evolution, and believe that I have found it. http://splodetv.com/drunk-girl-launches-rocket-her-ass

jazmunda

Quote from: cosmic hobo on July 08, 2015, 05:58:19 PM
Found this on Art's Facebook.

https://youtu.be/6_AVq_Q_XsE

Another superb trailer from Jazz.

The setting and Art's setup and then the roller coaster ride into hell was masterfully done.

You should be on the MIDNIGHT IN THE DESERT payroll.

I remember hearing the Sounds of Hell for the first time in the 90s. True or not it is a part of Art Bell lore. A great tribute Jazz.

Thanks kind folks for the kind words about the trailer.

The Sounds From Hell is also a favourite of mine.

Queen

Quote from: Art Bell on July 08, 2015, 08:01:57 PM
Well folks we are getting close. I am sure looking forward to finally getting this show on the road, I will be devoting Friday's to open lines and please remember our two hour open lines test show at 9PM PT on July 19th.

Art

Wonder if dave will call in and wish you luck. Lol. That would be hoot😂

Lilith

Art Bell

The night before the New York Stock Exchange temporarily suspended trading due to an “internal technical issue,” the hacker collective Anonymous had a cryptic message for Wall Street on Twitter.

“Wonder if tomorrow is going to be bad for Wall Street…. we can only hope,” said the tweet posted at 11:45 p.m. Tuesday.

I knew it.....

Art

Queen

Quote from: Art Bell on July 08, 2015, 08:48:28 PM
The night before the New York Stock Exchange temporarily suspended trading due to an “internal technical issue,” the hacker collective Anonymous had a cryptic message for Wall Street on Twitter.

“Wonder if tomorrow is going to be bad for Wall Street…. we can only hope,” said the tweet posted at 11:45 p.m. Tuesday.

I knew it.....

Art

You new this and didnt report it??   You could be marked as a terrorist for that lol

Chine

I knew it.....

Art

Ah. Interesting.

Queen

Air force drops dummy nuclear bomb in Nevada in first controversial test to update cold war arsenal

And evps scare art lol

eddie dean

Quote from: cosmic hobo on July 08, 2015, 05:58:19 PM
Found this on Art's Facebook.

https://youtu.be/6_AVq_Q_XsE

Another superb trailer from Jazz.

The setting and Art's setup and then the roller coaster ride into hell was masterfully done.

You should be on the MIDNIGHT IN THE DESERT payroll.

I remember hearing the Sounds of Hell for the first time in the 90s. True or not it is a part of Art Bell lore. A great tribute Jazz.

Nice job jaz!
The animation for the entrance to the 'sounds from hell'  isn't rated for all audiences now is it?  :P

Quote from: NIN on July 08, 2015, 05:01:35 PM
So.  We got some dumb ass in Meine who decides to get drunk and he puts a firework on his head and lights it. Gee wonder how this story ends up!!!

Now his mother is all pissy and want everyone to ban fireworks cos they are dangerous...

These morons are why we don't get to have firecrackers anymore

Queen

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 08, 2015, 09:00:15 PM
These morons are why we don't get to have firecrackers anymore

Is it??  Or is it the so called "elected officals"

Queen

Im still trying to figure out why blackmale is legal and no one seems to have a problem with it lol call me crazy😜

GravitySucks

Quote from: NIN on July 08, 2015, 05:01:35 PM
So.  We got some dumb ass in Meine who decides to get drunk and he puts a firework on his head and lights it. Gee wonder how this story ends up!!!

Now his mother is all pissy and want everyone to ban fireworks cos they are dangerous.

So let me get this str8. She makes a retarded baby who grows up and gets drunk and lights a firework on is head so that means, for the normal people, we should not be allowed to have fireworks. BecAuse her child is a fuckin idiot.

Another reason america is soooo great lol

By the way from what i understand this retard actually blew his head off from the firework. Ohhh how i Wish that was on youtube lol

Devon Staples

Darwin award nominee for 2015

Read the story here

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-man-shoots-off-firework-top-head-dies-32231780
Was a fucking idiot...

Quote from: NIN on July 08, 2015, 09:07:34 PM
Im still trying to figure out why blackmale is legal and no one seems to have a problem with it lol call me crazy😜
Blackmail isn't legal. Black Males are also not legal in some states according to the 5-0. :(

jazmunda

Quote from: eddie dean on July 08, 2015, 08:57:56 PM
Nice job jaz!
The animation for the entrance to the 'sounds from hell'  isn't rated for all audiences now is it?  :P

You have a filthy mind sir.

Psst I will PM you the outtakes.

Heather Wade

Quote from: jazmunda on July 08, 2015, 08:04:41 PM
This is amazing. Open Lines are my favourite.

The next and final trailer are a tribute to them.

This I am dying to see!

mikuthing01

I knew it.....

Art

Well i don't think 4chan had anything to do with it, i lurk /pol/ a lot and i never seen anythign about it. /b/ is dead It was probably CIA's Anonymous

chefist

I knew it.....

Art

Awesome show topic, Art! You will react to current events...Dave reacts only to turmeric...

Quote from: eddie dean on July 08, 2015, 08:57:56 PM
Nice job jaz!

For a minute there, I thought Kim Kardashian put out a new video.  :o

Seriously, though, fantastic scary video, Jaz! This one gave me the chills. I lived for the shows where Art would say "What you are about to hear may be very disturbing", and I was never, ever disappointed. Scared the bejeebers out of me every time.

Just days away now!

Heather Wade

I knew it.....

Art

Sure would be fun to have an Anonymous Line one night.

Queen

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on July 08, 2015, 09:21:19 PM
Blackmail isn't legal. Black Males are also not legal in some states according to the 5-0. :(

Sure it is. If u dont pay the irs u can go to jail. Blackmail

If u dont have health insurance they steal ur money and if  u dont have car insurance they stral ur car. All of those things qualify as blackmail. Soo its leagal

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 08, 2015, 09:39:47 PM

Sure would be fun to have an Anonymous Line one night.

Now we're getting somewhere..

chefist

Quote from: Art Bell on July 08, 2015, 09:45:59 PM
Read this...http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/nyse-hacked-anonymous-warned-of-trouble-on-wall-street-hours-before-new-york-stock-exchange-computers-taken-offline-10376104.html

Art
Art! you have to have this as a show topic! OMG...and bring on a good, qualified guest to talk about it! Many computer tech experts on BellGab you could choose from for sure!

MudKing, MV and many others!

eddie dean

Quote from: jazmunda on July 08, 2015, 09:22:59 PM
You have a filthy mind sir.

Psst I will PM you the outtakes.

You might need a disclaimer at the end:
* The starfish was not harmed during the filming of this trailer.

I thought it might be a nod to the early episodes of the gabcast.
Well played sir!

Zenman

Quote from: WOTR on July 08, 2015, 08:28:11 PM
Why is it that  I sometimes feel as though I am derailing this thread?  I had to look for this proof of human evolution, and believe that I have found it. http://splodetv.com/drunk-girl-launches-rocket-her-ass

Lol. Hey, that's what the internet's for, wotr, for doing stuff like trading clips of people setting off bottle rockets from their butts.

Thanks, that might indeed be the clip. Evidently I need the plug in, it says, but I can't get it to update so I'll work on it later. Boy, this internet thing sure is useful, isn't it.

Queen

Read this...http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/nyse-hacked-anonymous-warned-of-trouble-on-wall-street-hours-before-new-york-stock-exchange-computers-taken-offline-10376104.html

Art

Why dont these people do something usefull like have a nuke go off in china or iran or blow up all the world "leaders" you know the ones who cause all the problems to begin with. Lol. Insted they waste their tallent on stupid stock exchanges.

Heather Wade

Art

Hmmm... "internal technical problems" sounds like weak sauce but, if it were Anonymous, the Department of Homeland Security wouldn't dare admit it publicly.  Taking down NYSE has got to be the ultimate hack.