• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Hog

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 16, 2016, 03:23:22 PM
LOL

oh fuck off, ya little freak. No one cares.
RoseGirl I tried to PM you, but they're not allowed by you.

Revealing Personal Information:  Most users prefer to remain anonymous when using a forum.  That is their right.  Do not publish the personal information of another BellGab user if that information has not already been made public by that user on this forum.  Forbidden personal information includes (but isn't limited to) physical addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, photos, first or last names, URLs, and IP addresses. 

You have the right to confidentiality here at Bellgab.

If you have never revealed your name at Bellgab, that's a bannable offence.  Praise MV!

peace
Hog

Quote from: bobo17 on August 16, 2016, 10:39:47 AM
folks....aka "dummies"
the MEETING IS OFF
this is my last post
i have tried and tried to get the respect i deserve
i could of brought this to a happy ending, but atlast you all could  not see the genius that
was before you.
i will go back to my happy life, tour the world to see my fabulos realestate properties, play golf and rest happy noing that it was a bunch of incompetent, dumm internet trolls that caused me to loose my otherwise positive outlook on society.

its all yours fault
this is my last post...ever
bobo

Hi Art! :))

RoseGirl

Quote from: Hog on August 16, 2016, 08:12:23 PM
RoseGirl I tried to PM you, but they're not allowed by you.

Revealing Personal Information:  Most users prefer to remain anonymous when using a forum.  That is their right.  Do not publish the personal information of another BellGab user if that information has not already been made public by that user on this forum.  Forbidden personal information includes (but isn't limited to) physical addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, photos, first or last names, URLs, and IP addresses. 

You have the right to confidentiality here at Bellgab.

If you have never revealed your name at Bellgab, that's a bannable offence.  Praise MV!

peace
Hog

Hi there Hog,

I think I still have my pm on block, but...lol...I can't find where to switch it back on. A while back I was getting attacked a lot via pm, so switched it off. Do any of you know how to switch it back on?

Oh and yes...I have told the 'powers-that-be' here at BG several times about revealing my name, personal details and private info on the forum. All I heard back, however, was the sound of crickets, a few giggles, some murmuring about a lack of time and a couple of 'this happens a lot on the internet'.

So there ya go. Live and learn, eh?

sorefinger

Quote from: Art Bell on August 15, 2016, 09:09:31 PM
At my age you see I have Medicare and I have part F as well so there are no out of pocket costs, of course as we all know the U.S. Gov't will indeed go broke sooner or later and it seems to be leaning
to sooner.

Art

Did you get to listen to Heather's recent show about the evils of healthcare, including the Medicare supplemental insurance scam?  The guest really nailed it, perfectly!  You should really have your doctor listen to the show, though you'd probably have to hold a gun to his head.

6/16/16
Medicare Supplemental Insurance
By David Belk, MD
http://truecostofhealthcare.net/medicare-supplemental-insurance

http://truecostofhealthcare.net

I thought Art was a Soros funded talking head?

Quote from: bobo17 on August 16, 2016, 10:39:47 AM
folks....aka "dummies"
the MEETING IS OFF
this is my last post
i have tried and tried to get the respect i deserve
i could of brought this to a happy ending, but atlast you all could  not see the genius that
was before you.
i will go back to my happy life, tour the world to see my fabulos realestate properties, play golf and rest happy noing that it was a bunch of incompetent, dumm internet trolls that caused me to loose my otherwise positive outlook on society.

its all yours fault
this is my last post...ever
bobo

Where have we heard that before?  See you in a few days, liebkind.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 16, 2016, 08:58:47 PM
Hi there Hog,

I think I still have my pm on block, but...lol...I can't find where to switch it back on. A while back I was getting attacked a lot via pm, so switched it off. Do any of you know how to switch it back on?

Oh and yes...I have told the 'powers-that-be' here at BG several times about revealing my name, personal details and private info on the forum. All I heard back, however, was the sound of crickets, a few giggles, some murmuring about a lack of time and a couple of 'this happens a lot on the internet'.

Go to profile. >modify profile>personal message>change to accept all

RoseGirl

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 16, 2016, 09:17:11 PM

Thanks Mr. Crow...just figured it out myself too. All changed....you should be able to pm me now. At least I hope so. lol

LucaParcelli

This is WhiteCrow...

RoseGirl

Quote from: LucaParcelli on August 16, 2016, 09:22:10 PM
This is WhiteCrow...

I don't know...you look a little like a WhiteBunny to me.

JesusJuice

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 16, 2016, 08:58:47 PM
Hi there Hog,

You linked and promoted your stupid Mystic Stars website here repeatedly. You have your real name on the front page.

RoseGirl

Quote from: JesusJuice on August 16, 2016, 09:24:53 PM

You linked and promoted your stupid Mystic Stars website here repeatedly. You have your real name on the front page.

Mountains, mole hills....mole hills, mountains.

Weren't you the guy that posted a picture of a child being water boarded?

JesusJuice

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 16, 2016, 09:27:35 PM

No.

JesusJuice

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 16, 2016, 09:27:35 PM

You can't complain that people are using your real name when you're the one that gave them your real name.

ge30542

Quote from: JesusJuice on August 16, 2016, 09:29:23 PM

You can't complain that people are using your real name when you're the one that gave them your real name.
On a lighter note, NHL season is a mere 7weeks away.
Will Art attend games when Vegas gets a team?

RoseGirl

Just because you can find someone's real name on the net, doesn't mean you get to spew it all over a forum. Unless, of course, you really just want to be offensive and tacky...which, I suppose, is a thing for some.

Quote from: JesusJuice on August 16, 2016, 09:24:53 PM

She knows that, she needs to play the psycho/victim.

Hog

Thats so much simpler than my freeking paragraph, thank you.

peace
Hog

trostol

Quote from: ge30542 on August 16, 2016, 09:37:43 PM
On a lighter note, NHL season is a mere 7weeks away.
Will Art attend games when Vegas gets a team?

technically they have the team lol

no name yet and no players lol

RoseGirl

Quote from: Hog on August 16, 2016, 09:39:12 PM
I was banned for posting a supposed phone number I was given.  I would think the same should happen for posting someones first and last name.

Just to be clear, have you ever posted your first or last name here on Bellgab?

If not I'll report the post, and you can do the same.

How to disable or enable PM's.  Go to PROFILE at top pf page (from LEFT it reads HOME RULES SEARCH PROFILE)  Hover over PROFILE and a drop down box will appear and click the 2nd item "Account Settings" the MODIFY PROFILE will appear in a highlighted text on the left side top of the window, HOVER over it and a bunch of selections will appear, you scroll to the 5th down to Private Messaging and click on it, then 3rd from top there is a dropdown box labelled "Receive personal messages from": Administrator Only to Everyone are the 2 selections, select EVERYONE  then scroll down and to the right and click on the Modify Profile button to save changes.

peace
Hog

Nope...don't think I ever have. A link to my web site was posted and that is how they found my name. I could be wrong, but I do not remember ever saying my name.

But it doesn't really bother me. It's my name, it's not a swear word...at least, not to everyone.

JesusJuice

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 16, 2016, 09:39:27 PM
Just because you can find someone's real name on the net, doesn't mean you get to spew it all over a forum. Unless, of course, you really just want to be offensive and tacky...which, I suppose, is a thing for some.

You're being gang stalked.

Lasha Seniuk is Bellgab's very own Lena Kochman.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 16, 2016, 09:40:05 PM
She knows that, she needs to play the psycho/victim.

This is an interesting little game, PaperBoy. Go play it on someone else.

Hog

She cant complain if she posted her name publically here at Bellgab.  If it was listed on another site, the person publically posting that info here publically is wrong as per MV.

peace
Hog

JesusJuice

Rosegirl  started her own thread where she gave her real name away in the very first post and continued to give away her real name regularly.

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,8530.0.html

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 24, 2015, 12:12:53 PM

Tonight, August 24, 2015 is the maiden voyage of The Outsider: Messages from Beyond with Lasha Seniuk

The show airs at 7-9pm (pt), 10-12pm (et) Monday through Friday...and, if the wind is right, we may even include weekends.

To listen to The Outsider kindly tune your web browsers to:

http://www.mysticstars.net/files/livestream.htmlOr, if bold enough, please Skype in to the show and talk live on air with Lasha.
Skype address: lasha.seniuk

Also, Lasha will open the Outsider Live Stream at 12 midnight after Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert for those of you who may wish to talk about Art's show or just generally pelt each other with fish and funyuns.\

See you at the Show! Be afraid, be very afraid.

trostol

Quote from: JesusJuice on August 16, 2016, 09:49:44 PM

Rosegirl  started her own thread where she gave her real name away in the very first post and continued to give away her real name regularly.

[/size]

pretty much was also said like..all the time on the show with Nancy

RoseGirl

Quote from: JesusJuice on August 16, 2016, 09:45:23 PM

You're being gang stalked.

Lasha Seniuk is Bellgab's very own Lena Kochman.

I am very aware of that, kind sir. It was set up some time ago by those with jealous hearts, questionable character and a burning need to keep the competition off the air.

:)

RoseGirl

Quote from: JesusJuice on August 16, 2016, 09:49:44 PM

Does it hurt when your hairs are split like that?

JesusJuice

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 16, 2016, 09:53:56 PM
Does it hurt when your hairs are split like that?

Does it hurt when your lying ass gets blown the fuck out publically like this?

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 16, 2016, 09:47:14 PM
This is an interesting little game, PaperBoy. Go play it on someone else.

Not really, but you come here every once in awhile and start it up again.  Why?

RoseGirl

Quote from: JesusJuice on August 16, 2016, 09:54:52 PM

Does it hurt when your lying ass gets blown the fuck out publically like this?

So....you're saying you weren't the guy who posted the picture of the toddler being water boarded?