• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

ge30542

Quote from: PetePistolwhip on August 11, 2016, 12:48:44 AM
After all of this update stuff, I keep envisioning Redacted giving Art a sponge bath in a hospital room. Ed Dames is in the corner with his finger stuck in a hole in the wall. Noory is being interviewed by Noory on CNN, which is playing in the background. Real Twin Peaks kinda scene... Are you still with us Art?
Very funny post from Pete.

scottydawg

Me thinks that Art has finally realized that we are sick and tired of him. For him to pop up on here and say anything it will quickly be torn to shreds. It's more beneficial for him to just fade away. MITD is dying a slow, torturous death.
And it's wonderfully ironic the the survivor of all this is Richard Hoagland! 8)   He got shit on by George, Then Art, but has been the only one I'd rather listen to at night. 19.5 and Acutron Watch Physics is a lot easier to listen to than all those Flaming Fucktard of Fate Ty Bollinger
Crapavorna ads! >:(

Juan

I agree, Hoagland's show is generally interesting.  For instance, last night he conflated both Hillary Clinton's birth year of 1947 and Elizabeth Warren's of 1949 into 19.5.  What dedication.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Juan on August 11, 2016, 07:26:59 AM
I agree, Hoagland's show is generally interesting.  For instance, last night he conflated both Hillary Clinton's birth year of 1947 and Elizabeth Warren's of 1949 into 19.5.  What dedication.

Several weeks ago he taught his faithful followers that Skype is telepathic communications. Who can argue with such profound wisdom.

Ciardelo

Quote from: brig on August 10, 2016, 07:06:53 AM
Right?

Seriously tho, her 2 minute appearance sounded seriously awkward... kind of like she does on her regular show, only worse.  Noory, on the other hand sounded cool as a cucumber, and totally in control.
I thought it was just me. Of course after all the shit posting Red did in the past might go a long ways towards explaining why she was uncomfortable. Greg  didn't sound uncomfortable at all.

Ciardelo

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 11, 2016, 09:28:47 AM
Several weeks ago he taught his faithful followers that Skype is telepathic communications. Who can argue with such profound wisdom.
Say what you will about Hoaxy but he is the sole survivor. Batshitt crazy but there it is.

TigerLily

I still miss Art. Hope that is still allowed here.

I remember shows that were interesting and entertaining because that is what they were.  Hoagie has an occasional good show but most of the interesting and entertaining comes from braaps, batshit craziness and unintentional hilarity. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Better than dull mediocrity

Robert

Quote from: TigerLily on August 11, 2016, 02:08:13 PMI still miss Art. Hope that is still allowed here.
reported

cweb

Quote from: PetePistolwhip on August 11, 2016, 12:48:44 AM
After all of this update stuff, I keep envisioning Redacted giving Art a sponge bath in a hospital room. Ed Dames is in the corner with his finger stuck in a hole in the wall. Noory is being interviewed by Noory on CNN, which is playing in the background. Real Twin Peaks kinda scene... Are you still with us Art?
Well, there sure has been a lot of Garmonbozia.

Quote from: TigerLily on August 11, 2016, 02:08:13 PM

I remember shows that were interesting and entertaining because that is what they were.  Hoagie has an occasional good show but most of the interesting and entertaining comes from braaps, batshit craziness and unintentional hilarity. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Better than dull mediocrity

I'd venture to say, that most of us miss Art being on the radio. Even those who are disappointed/upset with him.

I personally can't handle Hoagland. He's ok as a guest, but as a host; no thank you! Much too arrogant, and the BS meter really goes up when he speaks.

trostol

Quote from: TigerLily on August 11, 2016, 02:08:13 PM

Hoagie was good when he had Ross..since then...no matter what Sandra says..he's been awful

Quote from: trostol on August 11, 2016, 09:44:10 PM
Hoagie was good when he had Ross..since then...no matter what Sandra says..he's been awful

Sandra has been awful for months too. ;)

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on August 11, 2016, 10:20:46 PM
Sandra has been awful for months too. ;)

She really has a show?

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 11, 2016, 10:24:30 PM
She really has a show?
Her nightly dog and pony show here. It just hasn't been the same without Shay. AND HOLY FUCK. I have a kidney stone for sure and I am trying to survive until I can see a doc in the am. Plz email painkillers now.

chefist

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on August 11, 2016, 11:15:10 PM
Her nightly dog and pony show here. It just hasn't been the same without Shay. AND HOLY FUCK. I have a kidney stone for sure and I am trying to survive until I can see a doc in the am. Plz email painkillers now.

Sorry. But who is Sandra?

trostol

Quote from: chefist on August 11, 2016, 11:17:15 PM

Darth Sandra...aka Empress

TigerLily

Extra Large bottle just for you, RT. Good luck with that

TigerLily

Quote from: chefist on August 11, 2016, 11:17:15 PM

Your favorite Roswell's Art's twin. At least that's Sandra's story

ShayP

Thanks man!  Same was said when you were gone for a while.  I'm back though.  ;)

I've felt that pain and hope you feel better.  I can't send you painkilllers but I'll give you some Markie Post.  8)

Quote from: ShayP on August 12, 2016, 03:37:16 AM
Thanks man!  Same was said when you were gone for a while.  I'm back though.  ;)

I've felt that pain and hope you feel better.  I can't send you painkilllers but I'll give you some Markie Post.  8)

80's chicks I always find off putting. I don't know why, perhaps its the though of a huge bush.

ShayP

Quote from: nooryisawesome on August 12, 2016, 04:58:36 AM
80's chicks I always find off putting. I don't know why, perhaps its the though of a huge bush.

More so in the 70's.  ;)

PKaiser

Quote from: nooryisawesome on August 12, 2016, 04:58:36 AM

Naw, the 80s was when they were starting to shave that stuff off.  The 40s thru the 70s were the hirsute generations, lol.

But Markie Post? One of the vastly underrated beauties of the 80s for sure!

ShayP

Quote from: PKaiser on August 12, 2016, 07:51:38 AM
Naw, the 80s was when they were starting to shave that stuff off.  The 40s thru the 70s were the hirsute generations, lol.

But Markie Post? One of the vastly underrated beauties of the 80s for sure!

What's up PK!?  Great to see you.  Glad you're doing well man!  8)

* Oh, yes, Markie Post is a goddess.  ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: ShayP on August 12, 2016, 08:03:56 AM
What's up PK!?  Great to see you.  Glad you're doing well man!  8)

* Oh, yes, Markie Post is a goddess.  ;D
Absolutely.  She always gets a salute from me.

ItsOver

Hahaha!  MITD gets a free plug and a link, buried on the August 8th Twitter part of the C2CAM website. 

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

bobo17

last chance....last post???
folks
i am growing tired of the lack of respect for my immportance.
I alone do to my close personel relationship with Art can bring him back to radio
BUT....BUT....BUT....no one hear realizes my immportance.
I will not be mocked by a bunch of losers on a web site.
i must receive (before the hours is up)  mutiple...MULTIPLE.... positive replies to my post.
in the title it MUST SAY.....BOBO...PLEASE BRING ART BACK TO RADIO...BY USING YOUR IMMPORTANCE.

THIS IS IT FOLKS, I HAVE BEEN PATEINT FOR A LONG LONG TIME.  I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAD PERSONEL PROBLEMS, BUT THEY ARE ALL RESOLVED (and none of your businesses).

IF I DON'T GET THE APROPRIATE RESPONSE IN THE TIME LINE I HAVE OUTLINED, I AM DONE WITH YOU ALL.
BE WARNED
THIS IS THE LAST POST EXPLAINING THE SITTUATION.
IF YOU PEOPLE ARE TO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND WHO I AM, AND WHAT I AM CAPABLE OF ...I CANNOT HELP YOU ANYMORE.

ITS YOUR DECSION

BOBO

Quote from: bobo17 on August 12, 2016, 10:03:14 AM
last chance....last post???
folks
i am growing tired of the lack of respect for my immportance.
I alone do to my close personel relationship with Art can bring him back to radio
BUT....BUT....BUT....no one hear realizes my immportance.
I will not be mocked by a bunch of losers on a web site.
i must receive (before the hours is up)  mutiple...MULTIPLE.... positive replies to my post.
in the title it MUST SAY.....BOBO...PLEASE BRING ART BACK TO RADIO...BY USING YOUR IMMPORTANCE.

THIS IS IT FOLKS, I HAVE BEEN PATEINT FOR A LONG LONG TIME.  I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAD PERSONEL PROBLEMS, BUT THEY ARE ALL RESOLVED (and none of your businesses).

IF I DON'T GET THE APROPRIATE RESPONSE IN THE TIME LINE I HAVE OUTLINED, I AM DONE WITH YOU ALL.
BE WARNED
THIS IS THE LAST POST EXPLAINING THE SITTUATION.
IF YOU PEOPLE ARE TO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND WHO I AM, AND WHAT I AM CAPABLE OF ...I CANNOT HELP YOU ANYMORE.

ITS YOUR DECSION

BOBO

Hi Art!  ;D

heater

Quote from: bobo17 on August 12, 2016, 10:03:14 AM

...I CANNOT HELP YOU ANYMORE.

I never received the first check, could it have been lost in the mail? can you paypal it to me instead?